What's new

Lal Masjid cleric’s interview in burqa still a mystery

426109_566826963329669_136988849_n.jpg

listen to this reality! if you dont hve biasd eyes!

This person is clearly trying to save his a##. I would accept Ch. Shujaat and Ijaz-ul-Haq's narrative over his any day. What I have written above is common knowledge, only ardent Musharraf loyalists deny it. And they have as much credibility as the person they try to defend.

Just from what you have posted I can find two things wrong. First, Kamal Shah is stating that the operation was launched late. Now square that with the timing of the concluding (and most important) meeting and announcement of Grand Opposition meeting in London. You can not deny this. I was watching TV that night and I saw it with my own eyes. I knew then and there that Lal Masjid situation was being purposely used by Musharraf. Just when NS, BB, and others were announcing the agreement reached between All opposition parties, the operation was launched. Would you say that it was a co-incidence? You would be a fool to say so. Second, he has stated that after Molana Abdul-Aziz was paraded in a Burqa, the situation worsened. Now read the column by Hamid Mir (link provided in previous post). He states that it was a trap that led to hardening of positions and left the people inside no option. That was just as well for someone sitting on top waiting to show the world how important and indispensible he was.

Despite it all, the success of the government negotiating team was crushed under military boots on orders of Musharraf. It was nothing but a cold and callous calculation and willful use of force to make a point. Go on defending this thing if you believe that it is a state's job to cause bloodshed.

Rather than carry on trying to find new materials, try to answer my post that was specifically written as response to you. If you can not answer it, then let it rest. I hope as you grow and mature, you would come to see things a little differently.

Here is something I read once in 2007 with tears in my eyes. I hoped never to come across this heart-wrenching column by Dr. Shahid Masood again. Just to show you the human face of the tragedy, I have dug it up today. I hope you have the stomach to read this:
Dr.Shahid Masood (Meray Mutabiq) -

If you do not have tears in your eyes after reading this, I do not wish to know you.

.....when it comes to Lal Masjid. In fact politicians are eminently suited to negotiate. Military men can only make a mess. ...

Still spreading false news Mr. Bamu.

Still defending Beardos?

Wow!

No wonder our nation has gone to Mullahtic dogs. No wonder.

You my dear dear poster, still doing jadoo gari, cheap tricks of slight of hand still.

We were there, we saw for months that Mullah Ghazi maloon brothers created havoc in Islu in the name Islam.

Their danda bardar goons took over the job of policing the neighborhoods.

They attacked businesses, and they made hell the life of people around the neighborhood.

Musharraf and Pak military officers never wanted to touch the Mullah goons. They knew blowback could be bad. People like yourself will immediately jump to defend the goons.

Why because Islamists have no concept of peaceful nation building. Their job is to create halla gullah until the country becomes Islamic Emirates aka hells like Afghanistan or worse Somalia.

So the military folks let politicians go in and talk to the black faced black flagged Mullahs.

But they didn't listen.

Mullahs refused to disarm

Mullahs refused to clean up the mosque aka weapons dump.

And the military ops were the last resort.

And this was not the first time.

Pak military is not from mars. They are our own people. they know what's going on.

Do you think it is easy for our soldiers to stick gun in the face of a bearded person with roomal or safa on his shoulder?

Huih?

Do you think it is easy for our soldiers to shout at someone who looks like one of their respected uncles or perhaps grandfather with a big mehrab on his forehead?

No

But the Islamists will continue spreading Jhalilya just like Abu Jahil against the very army that is keeping our beautiful country from become Afghanistan.

And you know shameless beardos would love to turn our country into Afghanistan.

How many exmaples you need Mr.? How many fing examples do you need?

What happened in Swat is just like what happened in Wazirastan just like what happened in Lal masjid.

the only difference was that Lal masjid was in the middle of civilized city.

What do bearded guys care about civlization.

Beardos would rather sleep on the heap of sand, and drink water from the same place as animals, and then sit and f@rt and say Alhamdolillah.

Carrying AK-47 in the middle of city is what Beardos are taught, the uncouth barbarians and nothing more.

So keep on supporting the goons.

no wonder our country is in deep $hite.

no wonder.

I think there are much more pressing issues in the country than investigating Lal Masjid and the reason behind that coward Maulvi being paraded on TV...

Suicide bombings, attack on army, police and increase in talibanization started after lal masjid incident. It should be noted that Most of the students of jamia hifza were from malakand division and waziristan.
So it is very dumb to ignore lal masjid incident in which Pak army angels poorly handled the case and killed numerous female madrassa students.

Suicide bombings, attack on army, police and increase in talibanization started after lal masjid incident. It should be noted that Most of the students of jamia hifza were from malakand division and waziristan.
So it is very dumb to ignore lal masjid incident in which Pak army angels poorly handled the case and killed
numerous female madrassa students.

My dear dear dear MDL,

Just a minor correction if I may.

Suicide bombings, attack on army, police and increase in talibanization started with and not after lal masjid.

If you were living in Islu, and you were an unbiased observer you would have seen that the germs of Islamo-fascism had already infected Pakistan's body politic.

So I wish that everyone who jumps in to defend Mullahtoos Aziz brothers black faced black flagged, that these bafoons had already triggered the insurrection against Pakistani state.

Too bad that they did so using tribal people imported from somewhere else as their foot soldiers
---- don't you see the pics posted by batman in this very thread?

And

so sorry to see that those tribal people became pawns and human shields in the hands of these Mullahs.

But I just want to make sure people don't try to confuse who was the poor chicken and who f'd it to make the egg.

I said it before and I say it again. My own family members who happen to serve the country by their sevice in army will not point gun at their own people.

When a Pak army soldier sees a Mullah coming towards him, he cannot shoot at him. Because that damn Mullah looks like poor soldier's respected uncle, with mehrab on the forehead.

Why do you think it is so easy for the Jih@dis to bomb Pak soldiers and policemen and our sensitive military installations?.

Because respect for a bearded person, with roomal on his shoulder, and mehrab on frehead reminds all of us as a pious person even when the same damn Mullah is wearing a suicide vest.

So let go of this made up story and try to understand that lal masjid goons had already started their damned Jih@d. It was only time that it would spread across the country.

And believe you me, we are not out of it. not yet.

It may take 20 years to get rid of this infection.

And until then who knows that Islu may turn into a hell whole like Beirut.

Just pray for the safety of Pakistan bro, just pray.

peace

Thank you

Still spreading false news Mr. Bamu.

Still defending Beardos?

Wow!

No wonder our nation has gone to Mullahtic dogs. No wonder.

You my dear dear poster, still doing jadoo gari, cheap tricks of slight of hand still.

We were there, we saw for months that Mullah Ghazi maloon brothers created havoc in Islu in the name Islam.

Their danda bardar goons took over the job of policing the neighborhoods.

They attacked businesses, and they made hell the life of people around the neighborhood.

Musharraf and Pak military officers never wanted to touch the Mullah goons. They knew blowback could be bad. People like yourself will immediately jump to defend the goons.

Why because Islamists have no concept of peaceful nation building. Their job is to create halla gullah until the country becomes Islamic Emirates aka hells like Afghanistan or worse Somalia.

So the military folks let politicians go in and talk to the black faced black flagged Mullahs.

But they didn't listen.

Mullahs refused to disarm

Mullahs refused to clean up the mosque aka weapons dump.

And the military ops were the last resort.

And this was not the first time.

Pak military is not from mars. They are our own people. they know what's going on.

Do you think it is easy for our soldiers to stick gun in the face of a bearded person with roomal or safa on his shoulder?

Huih?

Do you think it is easy for our soldiers to shout at someone who looks like one of their respected uncles or perhaps grandfather with a big mehrab on his forehead?

No

But the Islamists will continue spreading Jhalilya just like Abu Jahil against the very army that is keeping our beautiful country from become Afghanistan.

And you know shameless beardos would love to turn our country into Afghanistan.

How many exmaples you need Mr.? How many fing examples do you need?

What happened in Swat is just like what happened in Wazirastan just like what happened in Lal masjid.

the only difference was that Lal masjid was in the middle of civilized city.

What do bearded guys care about civlization.

Beardos would rather sleep on the heap of sand, and drink water from the same place as animals, and then sit and f@rt and say Alhamdolillah.

Carrying AK-47 in the middle of city is what Beardos are taught, the uncouth barbarians and nothing more.

So keep on supporting the goons.

no wonder our country is in deep $hite.

no wonder.

I am going to post my questions again, which you have shied from answering. Instead of coming back after a few days to post nonsense points, try to answer them this time. You may also try to answer questions put to @batmannow, sine you both seemingly belong to the pro-Musharraf tribe. My points have nothing to do with being a practicing Muslim or not. Calling people beardos does nothing to support your case, it only shows the sort of person that you are. Happy responding:

"Let me reiterate the problems I find with your posts:

1. You said that 99.99999 % of Mullahs were against Paksitan. You can not prove it. It is a historical fact that Ulema were divided on this issue. Nothing like what you paint it to be. You lied and do not accept that you did so. Just to put the record straight, Niaz sb. wrote about my first post: "You are historically correct". I have known Mr. Niaz for the last 7 years when he was an active contributor at PakDef. He is worth a hundred 'think tanks' like you. He is actually somebody and his opinion means something.

2. You assert that my first post on this topic was "5th grade sarkari school Mutala-e-Pakistan's lie infested book". I asked you to substatiate your assertion and you never got around to doing so, because that was another lie. I quoted facts that one does not find in course books or syllabus. But you can not admit that you were wrong.

3. You made an obscene assertion: "JuI and JI types were supposed to suck Hindu nationalists (HNs) thumb (and I say it to be polite, otherwise you know what I mean)". When I rightly pointed out the difference between Anti-Pakistan group of Deobandis and Maududi (founder of JI) perspective. You choose not to defend your assertion with anything remotely reasonable and just ignore my objection. Again you have chosen not to defend your assertion because it is a lie cooked up in your head.

4. I wondered why you used terminology employed by Bush and his neocon gang of murderers, and the best you could do was to mention that Bush was being used as a whipping boy.

5. I asked you to substantiate your assertion that Mullah's made an assasination attempt upon our Quaid. You have nothing to say about this, because again you were caught lying.

Do you think that you can defend Pakistan by lying? Do you think that lying, inventing facts, distorting history somehow makes you a defender of decency?

I am not a supporter of Taliban, I am just allergic to BS. And you are full of it.

Thus again a highly pertinent question: Who made you a think tank? How did you qualify? Is lying a necessary qualification for being a think tank? You ought to get a sitara-e-Jurrat for your mulish stubborness when caught lying.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/234490-lal-masjid-cleric-s-interview-burqa-still-mystery-4.html#ixzz2KxfYxnct"

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to post my questions again, .......
3. You made an obscene assertion: "JuI and JI types were supposed to suck Hindu nationalists (HNs) thumb (and I say it to be polite, otherwise you know what I mean)". When I rightly pointed out the difference between Anti-Pakistan group of Deobandis and Maududi (founder of JI) perspective.]

You know Why Islamists are getting their @rse kicked all around the world?

Because they believe in lies, lies, more lies and then top it off with the icing of "munafiqat".

you are obviously here with agenda from the Eunuch and mnafiq organizations like HuT.

you are obviously here to sap the morale of Pakistanis to fight the Mullahs and Talib-bozos.

I have quoted Q3 in particular.

And you say you " I rightly pointed out the difference between Anti-Pakistan group of Deobandis and Maududi (founder of JI) perspective".

Who the f cares what the differences were.

Both the Mullahatics were AGAINST Pakistan. Why are you refusing the accept this simple and open fact.

Either put up or **** up.

Why are you doing googlies and pathetic jadoo gari to say

"Well Ji was doing *********** ing"

And "Well JUI was doing *********ing"

Who cares what those mullah bozos were thinking.

Why do we care NOW that Mullah Azad would go to Nehru and beg for money (read Nehru's biography).

Bottom line and say it again.

--- BIG NAME Mullahs (Azad, Madni, Mawdoodi et al) and now their illegitimate children black fasced Mullah Aziz braathraan aka Talib-bozos were AND are AGAINST the very idea of "State of Pakistan".

Now you come over here and try to throw sand in our eyes.

Shameful act. Quite a shameful act.

Because they believe in lies, lies, more lies and then top it off with the icing of "munafiqat".

you are obviously here with agenda from the Eunuch and mnafiq organizations like HuT.

you are obviously here to sap the morale of Pakistanis to fight the Mullahs and Talib-bozos.

And you say you " I rightly pointed out the difference between Anti-Pakistan group of Deobandis and Maududi (founder of JI) perspective".

Both the Mullahatics were AGAINST Pakistan. Why are you refusing the accept this simple and open fact.

Why do we care NOW that Mullah Azad would go to Nehru and beg for money (read Nehru's biography).

--- BIG NAME Mullahs (Azad, Madni, Mawdoodi et al) and now their illegitimate children black fasced Mullah Aziz braathraan aka Talib-bozos were AND are AGAINST the very idea of "State of Pakistan".

So someone asks you how you can make an assertion, you call them names.

Someone tries to show you the logical end of your arguments, you call that googleis and jadoogari.

Someone tries to point out important distinctions, and you say "Who the f cares what the differences were." Or "Who cares what those mullah bozos were thinking."

You are neither as intelligent as you would have others believe, nor as informative as you think. Notice the conspicuous absence of the crucial ability to make an adequate analysis about what you claim to care about (Pakistan, its defense, and peace).

Like I asked before: Who the hell made you a TT? Does anyone here give a damn about quality?

When it comes to issues related to identity, you have a knee that jerks all too often. Maybe that is where you keep your cerebral grey matter. What a shame.

To crown all the insults, you are accusing me to be a part of HuT. For the record, I am not. Neither would I want to associate with them. They are guilty of the same intellectual dishonesty that you so gleefully wear on your sleeves.

You still have not answered any of my questions. What you have done is a lot of name calling and a lot of hot air. Trying to hide your anxiety about inadequacy? You hurt ego certainly points to that. Gather knowledge and cultivate the ability to use it and question your views. You may have less a cause for taking offence. Until then good luck exposing your self.

So someone asks you how you can make an assertion, you call them names.

Someone tries to show you the logical end of your arguments, f.

Run my dear poster run from the real facts.

Run Joe Run!

Mullah Azad, HN lackey, anti-Pakistan anti-Jinnah
Mullah Madni, HN Lackey, anti-Pakistan anti-Jinnah
Mullah Mawdoodi, HN lackey, anti-Pakistan anti-Jinnah

My village idiot Mullah whom I give dinner in the enening, is with me, so he is my lackey and thus not anti-Jinnah.

Impact of Mullah Azad on pre-1947 politics ---- HUGE
Impact of Mullah Madni on pre-1947 politics ---- HUGE
Impact of Mullah Mawdoodi on pre-1947 politics ---- HUGE

Impact of our village's idiot Mullah on pre-1947 politics ---- None whatsoever

But it is shame that someone of your caliber would come on a public forum and try to deny these facts and do aaaayeeen baaayeeen shaayeeen in defense of "historically" idiot Mullahs.

So run Joe Run!

That's what you do, cut and paste, cut and run.

While doing so, do support Talib-bozos (and yes I call them names that is lot less than what they have done to my country and our precious soldiers).

And yes if someone speaks like HuT, he gotta be Hut even if he denies it over and over.

Thank you.

Run my dear poster run from the real facts.

Run Joe Run!

Mullah Azad, HN lackey, anti-Pakistan anti-Jinnah
Mullah Madni, HN Lackey, anti-Pakistan anti-Jinnah
Mullah Mawdoodi, HN lackey, anti-Pakistan anti-Jinnah

My village idiot Mullah whom I give dinner in the enening, is with me, so he is my lackey and thus not anti-Jinnah.

Impact of our village's idiot Mullah on pre-1947 politics ---- None whatsoever

But it is shame that someone of your caliber would come on a public forum and try to deny these facts and do aaaayeeen baaayeeen shaayeeen in defense of "historically" idiot Mullahs.

So run Joe Run!

That's what you do, cut and paste, cut and run.

While doing so, do support Talib-bozos (and yes I call them names that is lot less than what they have done to my country and our precious soldiers).

And yes if someone speaks like HuT, he gotta be Hut even if he denies it over and over.

Thank you.

You still have not answered my questions. You are still going in circles.

OK, since you are saying that the impact of Molana Azad, Molana Madni, Molana Maududi was HUGE. Let me ask how HUGE was it? How did Pakistan suffer for it?

Bring something substantive, not the usual name calling and "aaaayeeen baaayeeen shaayeeen" that you have been doing in this thread from the start.

I'll encourage you to consult @batmannow in answering this question, since he supports you in your fanaticism. Let us hear from both of you.

OK, since you are saying that the impact of Molana Azad, Molana Madni, Molana Maududi was HUGE. Let me ask how HUGE was it? How did Pakistan suffer for it?.

That these bozo Mullahs left their illegitimate children in Pakistan even when they were deathly against it.

That madar pidar azaad mawdoodi triggered anti-minority riots in Pakistan like some 2-bit jagga. What's more HUGE than that?

Now those Illegitimate children are spawning fasad and anarchy in our beautiful country. What more HUGE thing you want?

Enough with 2-bit Mullah bazi. enough!

But you won't understand.

Your history is contorted around Islamist fanaticism.

you have already accepted this via your posts in this thread.

you should be thankful that people like Mullah kalay moonh wala Aziz fasadi is not living in Saudi or Afghan Jannat of his. His wife would washing dishes in some Sheikh's tent.

Yes Pakistanis are too lenient with the anarchists. The same anarchists who have a childish way to accuse everyone else "fanatics" while supporting the worst possible form of Wahabi fanaticism.

So now run Joe run.

Run Joe Run

You still have not answered my questions. You are still going in circles.

OK, since you are saying that the impact of Molana Azad, Molana Madni, Molana Maududi was HUGE. Let me ask how HUGE was it? How did Pakistan suffer for it?

Bring something substantive, not the usual name calling and "aaaayeeen baaayeeen shaayeeen" that you have been doing in this thread from the start.

I'll encourage you to consult @batmannow in answering this question, since he supports you in your fanaticism. Let us hear from both of you.

I think , he is better thn me, as a writter!
Bt as a warrior nt?
I am retrd, frm pakforces!
& I only write what I feel right, & hve any intell or knowledged about?
Some times peoples hate me, sometimes they don't!

I just wana ask you this simple was there not any,Suicide bombings, attacks on army, police before lal masjid?
Who was given the provancial govt in KPK? MMA???
Who went to march against musharaf,s wardi QAZI shb?
Who gave freedom to tanzeem-nifaz-shariah?
& which are the names who, TTp wants as a gurantee for the dialoge?
NAWAZ sharif, munawar hassan,mulana fazal-ur-rehman?
Why TTp tursted them???
These are the open secrets , that those puahtoons were used by these politicians in lal masjid, to bring end to the strong man who, was taking pakistan to the direction of progress!
PMLn was the financier of lawyers movment, chowdry iftikhar was been backed by CIA, to deney musharaf,rule PPP with its close relationship, with hillry clinton, made the deal with musharaf!
I think its enough!
If we look after, these fake revolutions, never been stopped till yet, & still going on in different countries sirya is one of them?
They tried it in iran ,& china the only places they failed?
Russia they got early succsess, but putin killed them later?
Tunassia,eygpt, turkey,libya, are their partiall sucsess?
So, safly lal masjid was been made a flash point, by paid agents & innocence of peoples useD by paid mullahs ,who still they are calling for help?
All that only got, sucssed jst because musharaf frist ever mistake yes the media? Specialy financeD media, as you can feel now, when our soilders getting killed on LOC, while our media is telling us karina kapoors new title songs???lol lol lol

That these bozo Mullahs left their illegitimate children in Pakistan even when they were deathly against it.

That madar pidar azaad mawdoodi triggered anti-minority riots in Pakistan like some 2-bit jagga. What's more HUGE than that?

Now those Illegitimate children are spawning fasad and anarchy in our beautiful country. What more HUGE thing you want?

Enough with 2-bit Mullah bazi. enough!

But you won't understand.

Your history is contorted around Islamist fanaticism.

you have already accepted this via your posts in this thread.

you should be thankful that people like Mullah kalay moonh wala Aziz fasadi is not living in Saudi or Afghan Jannat of his. His wife would washing dishes in some Sheikh's tent.

Yes Pakistanis are too lenient with the anarchists. The same anarchists who have a childish way to accuse everyone else "fanatics" while supporting the worst possible form of Wahabi fanaticism.

So now run Joe run.

Run Joe Run

Tsk, tsk.... You are so bent in your fantacism that you forget what you wrote. Let me remind you what you wrote:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...view-burqa-still-mystery-5.html#ixzz2L2b57uDJ

And I asked you:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...view-burqa-still-mystery-5.html#ixzz2L2bECfwI

Let us now hear what you have to say about "pre-1947" impact of the above personalities. How did Pakistan suffer for it? Did we loose territory, money, or population in 1947 because of them? That was my question.

When you display your fanaticism, you trample history. I object to that. We can disagree on merits of our relative views, but kids like you have not been taught to disagree in a civilized manner. I could make your case for you - since I know valid arguments on both sides, but why should I do your work for you. If you a passionate enough to blast others for disagreeing in the most uncivilized manner, you might as well make the required intellectual effort.

Is that too much to ask?

That is why I wonder who made you TT. There seems to be NO concern for quality when promoting members.

So just more hot air and more circular logic. No answers. Just a lot of name calling and huffing and puffing. That is what you are good at, keep at it.

Islam is Pakistan problem, not solution..

I think , he is better thn me, as a writter!
Bt as a warrior nt?
I am retrd, frm pakforces!
& I only write what I feel right, & hve any intell or knowledged about?
Some times peoples hate me, sometimes they don't!

I just wana ask you this simple was there not any,Suicide bombings, attacks on army, police before lal masjid?
Who was given the provancial govt in KPK? MMA???
Who went to march against musharaf,s wardi QAZI shb?
Who gave freedom to tanzeem-nifaz-shariah?
& which are the names who, TTp wants as a gurantee for the dialoge?
NAWAZ sharif, munawar hassan,mulana fazal-ur-rehman?
Why TTp tursted them???
These are the open secrets , that those puahtoons were used by these politicians in lal masjid, to bring end to the strong man who, was taking pakistan to the direction of progress!
PMLn was the financier of lawyers movment, chowdry iftikhar was been backed by CIA, to deney musharaf,rule PPP with its close relationship, with hillry clinton, made the deal with musharaf!
I think its enough!
If we look after, these fake revolutions, never been stopped till yet, & still going on in different countries sirya is one of them?
They tried it in iran ,& china the only places they failed?
Russia they got early succsess, but putin killed them later?
Tunassia,eygpt, turkey,libya, are their partiall sucsess?
So, safly lal masjid was been made a flash point, by paid agents & innocence of peoples useD by paid mullahs ,who still they are calling for help?
All that only got, sucssed jst because musharaf frist ever mistake yes the media? Specialy financeD media, as you can feel now, when our soilders getting killed on LOC, while our media is telling us karina kapoors new title songs???lol lol lol

I have a hard time believing that you are ex-army. Your avatar, your diction, the quality of your posts, and emotional approach make it hard to believe that you even graduated from Kindergarten.

Your post is full of conspiracy theories. When it comes to conspiracy theorists, it is a little hard to sway them. They have their minds made up and can not be open to new ideas.

Musharraf shot himself in the foot. There was no conspiracy. Why would CIA remove a US stooge who did everything that was asked of him? If CIA had wanted to replace Musharraf, then we would have seen a change in policies. I see no change. Do you see any?

TTP can take any name. That does not make them partners in their crimes. The call for talks is just a smoke-screen, and conspiracy fodder for weak-minded to chew on. I have to waste my time to point this out.

Had Musharraf been interested in progress, he would not have done so much to hurt our country. All of what we have today is the result of HIS policies. What progress was he making? Did he plan any new energy projects? Did he push for exploration and infrastructure for oil and gas sector? He just completed previous government's projects and that was it. He had no vision, just a base survival mentality.

If you are motivated enough to type what you have, be prepared to substantiate your conspiracy theories.

So you seem to be saying that CIA casued Lal Masjid? If so, then let us hear you substantiate your claim.

Tsk, tsk.... You are so bent in your fantacism that you forget what you wrote. Let me remind you what you wrote:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...view-burqa-still-mystery-5.html#ixzz2L2b57uDJ

And I asked you:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...view-burqa-still-mystery-5.html#ixzz2L2bECfwI

Let us now hear what you have to say about "pre-1947" impact of the above personalities. How did Pakistan suffer for it? Did we loose territory, money, or population in 1947 because of them? That was my question.

When you display your fanaticism, you trample history. I object to that. We can disagree on merits of our relative views, but kids like you have not been taught to disagree in a civilized manner. I could make your case for you - since I know valid arguments on both sides, but why should I do your work for you. If you a passionate enough to blast others for disagreeing in the most uncivilized manner, you might as well make the required intellectual effort.

Is that too much to ask?

That is why I wonder who made you TT. There seems to be NO concern for quality when promoting members.

So just more hot air and more circular logic. No answers. Just a lot of name calling and huffing and puffing. That is what you are good at, keep at it.

Supporter of neo-Islamists now want civilized discussion.

Bank robbers want to be treated as respectable businessmen

Suicider Mullahs want to be treated better than the defenders of our country, our soldiers and officers.

Lal Masjid goons want to be treated as civilized reformers

And Lal Masjid goons supporters keep on writing foolish posts on the forum, hoping that the gullible will follow them and do more suicide attacks.

What a shameful stance.

What a pathetic stance.

So

instead of answering simple questions, you come up with more excuses for the dubious and terrorist Mulalhs.

Run Joe Run

Run Joe Run

Back
Top Bottom