What's new

Kunming terrorist attack suspects captured

No more casualties as a result.
Kunming is the most important hub of Chinese tourists that come from all directions and the road in front of the railway station named Beijing-the capital of China.

Terrorist == Suicide Attack, kill innocents until death. Their purpose is to create fear and panic.
Kidnap & Hide is useless for the terrorism, killing is their way.

Hope after this Han people don't revenge the Uighur people by the same weapon ( swords ) ... as happened before ( the Toy factory , and Urumqi 5-july 2009- event )
There's a phrase telling about 2 sides keep harms to each other as revenge forever ... I don't know how to write it in English !!!

Hope after this Han people don't revenge the Uighur people by the same weapon ( swords ) ... as happened before ( the Toy factory , and Urumqi 5-july 2009- event )
There's a phrase telling about 2 sides keep harms to each other as revenge forever ... I don't know how to write it in English !!!
Did u really watch the video of 2009.7.5 XinJiang riots on Youtube.com ?

03.01 shot down 4x terrorists, 1 female terrorist captured. 03.03 KunMing police captured rest 3x terrorists.

Five terrorist pics by KunMing police at 03.01
122730rmgmm9gmbs58uwww.jpg

KunMing police WANTED, all terrorists pics
163910ead1hhljbcjnfqm7.jpg

Last edited:
Good Work!!! Good Terrorist is a Dead Terrorist!

Did u really watch the video of 2009.7.5 XinJiang riots on Youtube.com ?

It's natural like breath the fresh air ,,, you can't ?
China authorities always avoid to talk about that, there's not really freedom of express things and getting the unedited information, right ?

Why can't these savages at least take lesson from the Hui Muslim community. The Huis are successful, well integrated, admired and far more numerous. They have no problems and are patriotic citizens of their motherland.

No wonder these terrorists have targeted and killed Hui people. There goes any religious argument they ever had.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
And if you do nothing you're the only blind and they kill more of your families

03.01 shot down 4x terrorists, 1 female terrorist captured. 03.03 KunMing police captured rest 3x terrorists.

Five terrorist pics by KunMing police at 03.01
122730rmgmm9gmbs58uwww.jpg

KunMing police WANTED, all terrorists pics
163910ead1hhljbcjnfqm7.jpg
I thought uighurs look like race mixed people between chinese and turks

Good job, China police. Find out their fund chain and main sponsor, then cut it off!

I will not buy lamb barbecue from Uighurs any more.

Why can't these savages at least take lesson from the Hui Muslim community. The Huis are successful, well integrated, admired and far more numerous. They have no problems and are patriotic citizens of their motherland.

No wonder these terrorists have targeted and killed Hui people. There goes any religious argument they ever had.

They should learn from Hui.

Because like you showed Hui are simply Chinese muslims while Uyghur are Turkics who just share the same religion ( i dont support attacks like that or terrorism)

Back
Top Bottom