What's new

Terrorist Modi supporter Hindutva Pig attempts to attack Masjid in Toronto area (Markham)

@-=virus=- would it be be fair to say Hinduism is not a religion but a set of religions or philosophies with certain commonalities?
the simplest explanation is the best

it is not an Abrahamic belief system from within the "big 3"

I know, un me bhi catholics, protestants, orthodox, shia, sunni, ismaili, hasidic? orthodox and so on ke nuances hain but scene ek hi hai

mono vs poly theism ka lafda

there are many schools of thought within Hinduism/Dharm.. dvaita/advaita.. shaivite vs vainshnavites

ab mai koi Joe Shearer type to hoo ni, ki lambi erudite scholarly type post chep du on these matters

khud research kar lo.. na mere bas ki, na im qualified to pontificate on those matters

@manavan @Indrani ..

ab mai koi Joe Shearer type to hoo ni, ki lambi erudite scholarly type post chep du on these matters

khud research kar lo.. na mere bas ki, na im qualified to pontificate on those matters
Haan to bhai tujhe color commentary kr liye tag kiya he na. Learned opinion ke liye to @Paitoo ko tag kiya. Tension na le.

Haan to bhai tujhe color commentary kr liye tag kiya he na. Learned opinion ke liye to @Paitoo ko tag kiya. Tension na le.
TH10BLOFELD

lemme know if you didn't get the reference, I'll tag you elsewhere.

I don’t wanna sound rude or generalize or sound nationalistic etc. But majority of the Sunni Masjids in Toronto and GTA at least are controlled by Indian Gujarati Muslims. I don’t have any hate for any Muslims, but a lot of the Gujarati Muslims here are overly indian nationalistic and have soft corner for any Indian even the ones against us. Some of them won’t even make dua for Kashmir but would make dua for every other oppressed place. Some of them are so blinded by their anti Pakistan hatred that they cause these few in number Hindutva terrorists to seem like a large threat to us. Again I have no hate for Gujarati Muslims, but some of them need to grow a pair of balls and stop being the ones who disunite the Muslim community in the west. They literally enable hindutwa terrorism to strengthen here with their blind hatred for Pakistanis. I’ve experienced a lot of hatred from Gujarati Muslims. In my experience I haven’t met an anti pak kaffir Hindu or Sikh Indian in Toronto yet but almost every Gujarati Muslim I’ve met is openly anti pak.
The Muslims of the subcontinent are mostly Hanafi and almost all, if not all the Hanafi Sunni Masjids here are controlled by Gujaratis. And Pakistani Muslims here acquire Islamic education and become Mufti’s etc but it still doesn’t change anything.
The worst part is these Gujarat Muslims have first hand experienced the violence by hindutwa terrorists in india. I know many Muslim Gujarati families who lost their everything in india just cuz they were Muslim. Yet you’ll still see them adopt the Indian view on Pakistan and support their rulers. You’ll still see them be silent or even support the oppression in Kashmir. Some of them look down on Pakistani Muslims like we’re their number 1 enemy.
Again I don’t mean to generalize but that’s just what I’ve experienced.
IDK about canada but many Muslims in the US were harassed by the FBI so much post 9/11 that many of them follow a castrated version of Islam and act very shy just to stay under the radar and 'fit in'

They then behave like they are in that shithole country they are from. A few months ago a bunch of them attacked a police car in a suburb of Vancouver.
They showed their true colours and started crying when threatened with deportation.

The Canadian government must look into regulating immigration from India. Otherwise, Canada will become New Dehli or Bombay. I have started to hate living here now.

IDK about canada but many Muslims in the US were harassed by the FBI so much post 9/11 that many of them follow a castrated version of Islam and act very shy just to stay under the radar and 'fit in'
Is "not castrated" version of Islam followed in Pakistan?
In that case I rather take the castrated version over the one followed in Pakistan, where hurting a mullahs feels will get you lynched by a mullah mob, while the mullah is molesting kids in his madrassa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom