What's new

Kunming terrorist attack suspects captured

Torture her until she begs for death

And Sinan, the Chinese gov't hasn't really mentioned their ethnicity. It's non-Uyghur, legitimate Chinese citizens who discovered who the perps were ... as if there was any question

MAD !!!

Born in 1994, now 5 months pregnant, 03.01 night using two knives together to chop down at least 30x innocents at KunMing train station.
12911058115_5dde4d6a14_o.jpg

Last edited:
Torture her until she begs for death

And Sinan, the Chinese gov't hasn't really mentioned their ethnicity. It's non-Uyghur, legitimate Chinese citizens who discovered who the perps were ... as if there was any question

Yet, i have seen many Chinese users here mention Nationalities. Accusing a nation instead of terrorists.

This very wrong my friend. My country is suffering from terrorism for nearly 30 years. Accusing a whole nation will bring more separation.

The more you oppress the nationality the more they became resilient.

We killed over 30.000 PKK terrorists whereas organizations number never exceed 7000. If you don't clear the reasons for Terrorism, you can't simply end it with fighting.

I hope they can change China ethnic minority policy, every citiznes should share the same rights not any privilege. It's fair to all.

I don't, the minorities need time to catch up, not all minorities, a lot are right there with us in terms of everything. Tibet and Xinjiang is still very poor, very very poor.

If we keep them poor it will only alienate them. Like the Kangxi emperor said, "I am not the emperor of the Manchus, I am the emperor of all of China"

The Chinese government is the government for all of China, it's not the government for just Han Chinese and a few minorities that have no difference compare to us.

If we succeed in pushing the Americans out, we will be the dominate power in Asia, that would mean accommodate more ethnically diverse people.

I hope they can change China ethnic minority policy, every citiznes should share the same rights not any privilege. It's fair to all.
Agreed. "affirmative " action is stupid.

I don't, the minorities need time to catch up, not all minorities, a lot are right there with us in terms of everything. Tibet and Xinjiang is still very poor, very very poor.

If we keep them poor it will only alienate them. Like the Kangxi emperor said, "I am not the emperor of the Manchus, I am the emperor of all of China"

The Chinese government is the government for all of China, it's not the government for just Han Chinese and a few minorities that have no difference compare to us.

If we succeed in pushing the Americans out, we will be the dominate power in Asia, that would mean accommodate more ethnically diverse people.
Did the west give special status to asians who live there? We worked our *** off to get good jobs, etc. They are just lazy asses who don't give a shit.

5 months pregnant and stabbing innocent people to death and inflicting serious damage to our people? Should we put the bullet in her head right now or right after she has given birth.

MAD !!!

Born in 1994, now 5 months pregnant, 03.01 night using two knives together to chop down at least 30x innocents at KunMing train station.
12911058115_5dde4d6a14_o.jpg
No mercy. Death penalty only answer. No ifs or buts.

Yet, i have seen many Chinese users here mention Nationalities. Accusing a nation instead of terrorists.

This very wrong my friend. My country is suffering from terrorism for nearly 30 years. Accusing a whole nation will bring more separation.

The more you oppress the nationality the more they became resilient.

We killed over 30.000 PKK terrorists whereas organizations number never exceed 7000. If you don't clear the reasons for Terrorism, you can't simply end it with fighting.

The key difference here is that China has bent backwards to appease Uyghurs for the longest time. And they are in Chinese land, not their native lands like Kurds. Plenty of groups have invaded China and chosen to settle peacefully later. Few have ever survived declaring war on all of China. If the Uyghur do not stop being the pawns of foreign powers they will face severe consequences even thought the government will likely protect them.

The key difference here is that China has bent backwards to appease Uyghurs for the longest time. And they are in Chinese land, not their native lands like Kurds. Plenty of groups have invaded China and chosen to settle peacefully later. Few have ever survived declaring war on all of China. If the Uyghur do not stop being the pawns of foreign powers they will face severe consequences even thought the government will likely protect them.
The government eventually will have to get tough with Uighur or face massive backlash from the people.

ok-then.gif

you don't need to bring this ancient history or Kurds into this matter just so that you can justify something you otherwise apparently can't, you know? just judge what is happening now, because history is not gonna solve it. ordinary Uyghurs and Han just want to live in peace, but both sides have extremists. i mean, just look at the posts of many Chinese members in that other thread. if i was an Uyghur reading those posts, i would get sick too, to say the least. when will you learn to separate terrorists with ordinary folks? it makes you look like a simpleton when you categorize all Uyghurs as one.

besides, all this hero talk about killing Uyghurs or taking their few remaining rights away is not gonna solve anything, it will only add more fuel on the fire. solve the core of this problem in a peaceful way, otherwise things will only get worse for both people, which will also be useful for 3rd parties who want to lure both Han and Uyghurs into a civil war. you just simply can't say that they already have so much freedom and rights, well apparently they don't, hence all those riots and terroristic attacks, which i condemn. this problem can;t be solved by providing more education, more funds to that region or excluding minorities from 1 child policy, you have to look deeper and also listen to the wishes, as long as they are realistic, of those people, that way they will feel respected and welcome. Actually, China's policy in this case is like Turkey's policy in the 70's and 80's; denying there is a core problem with minorities. if you will reply to me, don;t write about ancient history or Kurds, but only focus on this issue to keep it to the point.

you don't need to bring this ancient history or Kurds into this matter just so that you can justify something you otherwise apparently can't, you know? just judge what is happening now, because history is not gonna solve it. ordinary Uyghurs and Han just want to live in peace, but both sides have extremists. i mean, just look at the posts of many Chinese members in that other thread. if i was an Uyghur reading those posts, i would get sick too, to say the least. when will you learn to separate terrorists with ordinary folks? it makes you look like a simpleton when you categorize all Uyghurs as one.

besides, all this hero talk about killing Uyghurs or taking their few remaining rights away is not gonna solve anything, it will only add more fuel on the fire. solve the core of this problem in a peaceful way, otherwise things will only get worse for both people, which will also be useful for 3rd parties who want to lure both Han and Uyghurs into a civil war. you just simply can't think that they already have so much freedom and rights, well apparently they don't, hence all those riots and terroristic attacks, which i condemn. this problem can;t be solved by providing more education, more funds to that region or excluding minorities from 1 child policy, you have to look deeper and also listen to the wishes, as long as they are realistic, of those people, that way they will feel respected and welcome. Actually, China's policy in this case is like Turkey's policy in the 70's and 80's; denying there is a core problem with minorities. if you will reply to me, don;t write about ancient history or Kurds, but only focus on this issue to keep it to the point.
Lol.

Terrorism is just ONE aspect of it. Military invasion, squatting and ethnic cleansing committed by Uyghur is the main problem, the terrorism just makes things that much worse. Do you get it? Imagine if the British took half of Anatolia, were made into Turkish citizens, and were now killing pregnant Turk ,Azeri and Kurd women in the streets demanding to carve an independent country out of land that has belonged to your ancestors for thousands of years ...

And then the clowns in Europe supported them based on "racial affinity". That's a far better approximation of what's happening in China.

Back
Top Bottom