What's new

Kunming terrorist attack suspects captured

Just like you see any woman was violated by a guy ... what will you feel?
Whatever any reason, when u feel pity of terrorist killing u r same kind of those bastard. The most stupid & useless is talk mercy with terrorism. U know nothing about terrorism just troll in the China thread, it's not simply like u said 'any woman was violated by a guy' === their bros have rights to kill other innocents, coz THAT IS TERRORISM !

Some guys hate U.S coz USA bomb or attack their ppl, then they made American '9.11'. I ask u IS IT TERRORISM ?

Some guys hate Russia coz home forbidden independence and their fighters killed, then they hijacked Russian school students and killed boys. I ask u IS IT TERRORISM ?

Some 'any woman was violated by a guy' , then they chop innocnets down on China street. THAT IS FUCKING TERRORISM !

U understand what's terrorism ?

Whatever any reason, when u feel pity of terrorist killing u r same kind of those bastard. The most stupid & useless is talk mercy with terrorism. U know nothing about terrorism just troll in the China thread, it's not simply like u said 'any woman was violated by a guy' === their bros have rights to kill other innocents, coz THAT IS TERRORISM !

Some guys hate U.S coz USA bomb or attack their ppl, then they made American '9.11'. I ask u IS IT TERRORISM ?

Some guys hate Russia coz home forbidden independence and their fighters killed, then they hijacked Russian school students and killed boys. I ask u IS IT TERRORISM ?

Some 'any woman was violated by a guy' , then they chop innocnets down on China street. THAT IS FUCKING TERRORISM !

U understand what's terrorism ?

Create your false rumor made killing to Uyghur or any other ethnic is guilty ...
So have clear evidence, and make statement ... just remind to be careful before statement ...

PRC PDF should send a thank you note to Dalai Lama. His gang preach going "autonomy" by immolation, which in my opinion, non of the PRC here is going to appreciate the kindness, gentleness of Tibetan. PRC curse Dalai.

PRC PDF has a schizo worldview on almost every subjects in this planet. Eastern Turks like to cut up Han Chinese like a good butcher. There are people still glorifying Islam here and claim Islam got nothing to do with this. PRC here claim Islam is good and peaceful.

The best way to move forward is to convert Uighur to Tibetan Buddhism and hope that everyone of the separatist burn themselves to death as a means of going independence.

PRC PDF should send a thank you note to Dalai Lama. His gang preach going "autonomy" by immolation, which in my opinion, non of the PRC here is going to appreciate the kindness, gentleness of Tibetan. PRC curse Dalai.

PRC PDF has a schizo worldview on almost every subjects in this planet. Eastern Turks like to cut up Han Chinese like a good butcher. There are people still glorifying Islam here and claim Islam got nothing to do with this. PRC here claim Islam is good and peaceful.

The best way to move forward is to convert Uighur to Tibetan Buddhism and hope that everyone of the separatist burn themselves to death as a means of going independence.

bad move could lead Tibetants turn to extremists ...

Back
Top Bottom