What's new

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack - Condition Serious

And what of the millions of people that have suffered because of this cancer of a family? I maintain my position, no amount of worldly suffering is enough.

the above post i wrote is also for you.

I do not criticise the ill person.
If she is really ill then I hope she gets well.
But i don't understand, if she is so critically ill, then why no news on TV from last month or week .
Nawaz and mariyam are going about their politics as usual, no care about kulsoom at all.
They are not even mentioning her for sympathy on court room steps, and now all of a sudden she fell so critically ill, when they went there to see her ..
I have examples to doubt because of ishaq dar and his illness. They can do anything to stay in power.
No one can go this ill all of a sudden, that's all....
Just went to market, the owner and his team are noon league supporters, they know I am Pti supporter.
We have long arguments and discussions almost weekly.
He was very happy today.
Told me, "main sahab ne clean sweep ker Liya".
Main ne heran ho ke poocha kaisa, then he said "begum kalsoom hospital main hai, galdi mar gaya gi, then people would vote pmln. "
This is the mentality of a 60 year old Patwari or pmln supporter. He is the same guy, who on the day of mian sahab disqualification, seriously said "kash aj koi bomb attack ho gaya, aur faisala nhn aya".
This is the level of all patwaris.

Last edited:
You guys are heartless. My hearty prayers for your loved ones! She is loved one for many in the nation and their sentiments should be considered. You wouldn't want them to say foul prayers for your mama? Allah has told us not to hate its creations. At least have respect for that in the holy month of Ramadan.

And what of the millions of people that have suffered because of this cancer of a family? I maintain my position, no amount of worldly suffering is enough.
How kulsoom nawaz is responsible for crimes and corruption of shabaaz/nawaz that you are mastrubating on such news. Find right topics for trolling and expressing your frustration

AS for your political opinions no party cares about you or the opinion after the elections. No matter how much noise you make now you won't matter until its time for the next election. So work on your integrity in front of Allah and leave the rest to take care of itself. A friendly advice!

I understand your anger, but we need to be civilized, we are infasians we need to set high standards, don't sympathize but wishing bad for others can sometimes backfire.

Nope.. if you rape my child, Lynch my child, mutilate my child, and enslave my child... Don't expect sympathy from me when you are on your death bed... Same as Abu Jahil!

Pakistan is like my child.... Precious.

You guys are heartless. My hearty prayers for your loved ones! She is loved one for many in the nation and their sentiments should be considered. You wouldn't want them to say foul prayers for your mama? Allah has told us not to hate its creations. At least have respect for that in the holy month of Ramadan.

She is a criminal. A thief. A corrupt.

She is a criminal. A thief. A corrupt.

And has Allah told us to hate a criminal, a thief and a corrupt or has that judgement be left for Roz-e-Hashr.

You know what we say when someone dies: Inna lillahi wa inna illehi rajioon. Google it for the meaning and then try to understand what it means and teaches us.

And has Allah told us to hate a criminal, a thief and a corrupt or has that judgement be left for Roz-e-Hashr.

You know what we say when someone dies: Inna lillahi wa inna illehi rajioon. Google it for the meaning and then try to understand what it means and teaches us.

I respectfully disagree!!

If I told you that Mullah Fazlullah has been killed in a drone strike... And then I said good riddance to bad Garbage... Would still object to my content at his death?

In my books and even islamically speaking a blood thirsty terrorist and a corrupt person are the same!! Both are taking blood of the innocent. No sympathy!

I respectfully disagree!!

If I told you that Mullah Fazlullah has been killed in a drone strike... And then I said good riddance to bad Garbage... Would still object to my content at his death?
Most Probably not. This one is different as you are hating a relative of someone you hate. The poor lady is suffering from a deadly disease and you are cherishing. We are taught as a society to condemn such nuisance. Please I am feeling very ashamed even discussing this.

Most Probably not. This one is different as you are hating a relative of someone you hate. The poor lady is suffering from a deadly disease and you are cherishing. We are taught as a society to condemn such nuisance. Please I am feeling very ashamed even discussing this.

This is where i probably differ with you. She as the wife and willing partner of Nawaz has shared in his evil. She has enjoyed the evil fruits of his corruption as his equal partner.

I guess we stand on opposing sides when it comes to corpputiion. I hate it unequivocally.

How kulsoom nawaz is responsible for crimes and corruption of shabaaz/nawaz that you are mastrubating on such news. Find right topics for trolling and expressing your frustration

By having enjoyed the fruits of his "labour", and still maintaining the marriage whilst knowing of his corruption and continuing to live off the wealth he usurped from the poor, which in the process has destroyed millions of lives, and has brought the country to its knees.

Perhaps you need to take your head out of your arse to draw the obvious conclusion...Or could it be that it's up Nawaz's? Don't worry, he is not here to jerk you off this time.

I have not trolled, but yes I am frustrated.

The day Nawaz went to see her, she suffered a heart stroke, she may be like: Ramzan may hi is shaitan ki tind dekhni thi, sirf aik din reh gaya tha :cheesy:

By having enjoyed the fruits of his "labour", and still maintaining the marriage whilst knowing of his corruption and continuing to live off the wealth he usurped from the poor, which in the process has destroyed millions of lives, and has brought the country to its knees.

Perhaps you need to take your head out of your arse to draw the obvious conclusion...Or could it be that it's up Nawaz's? Don't worry, he is not here to jerk you off this time.

I have not trolled, but yes I am frustrated.
You are disgusting moron who is having mental mastrubation on someone who is on death bed. Every adult is responsible for his/her action in this world and life hereafter and this lady is family woman who has nothing to do with politics but those who are blinded by hatred see no reason and logic ..may you get same what you wish and desire for others

Back
Top Bottom