What's new

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack - Condition Serious

In Pak he is tiger but in UK he is pussy cat. In uk you nobody in pak you can buy some ppl out with pittance and some love being slaves. But in uk you get put in your place. No vip here in uk.
Only a tiger with the protocol he gets! Even in Pakistan he is a pussy that's why he needs all that security there...but then again, he does have some brainless worshipers of his there. But ya, here actually he is considered filthy.

In Pak he is tiger but in UK he is pussy cat. In uk you nobody in pak you can buy some ppl out with pittance and some love being slaves. But in uk you get put in your place. No vip here in uk.
No sympathy from me these people are traitors, they are responsible for the bad state of Pakistan, they have no plan of action to deal with basic problems, just loot, loot and plunder the national exchequer.

Only a tiger with the protocol he gets! Even in Pakistan he is a pussy that's why he needs all that security there...but then again, he does have some brainless worshipers of his there. But ya, here actually he is considered filthy.

You are right, even some people who have migrated from Pakistan who live here worship this filthy devil, fully knowing he is indulged in corrupt practices.

Man i can tell you countless rules UK Resident Pakistanis can use against him.

Tum log ne sirf muqaami logon ko bura kehna hai Bus. Sahi muflisi hai qaum ki

Man i can tell you countless rules UK Resident Pakistanis can use against him.

Tum log ne sirf muqaami logon ko bura kehna hai Bus. Sahi muflisi hai qaum ki

Such as?

And sorry my Urdu is not that great so I don't fully understand you.

I'm still convinced that this isn't more dokha.
Nawaz has been lying to the country for 30 years, why stop now?

My money is on her making a miraculous recovery after the elections.

May She recover soon.On side note , PDF has become a crap forum due to immature posts by school going crazy kids and vintage members . PDF needs a new , strict and efficient moral system.
You mean like one of Pakistan? Where the corrupt walk free after amassing huge amount of illegal wealth, and gain sympathy from people when something bad happens to them?

Kulsoom got cardiac arrest on seeing her daughter and husband. What a bad omen is husband-daughter duo visit for Kulsoom. Kulsoom is jinxed. o_Oo_O

No sympathy. Burn in the depths of hell and take your husband, and his family with you. Hurry!!

Please don't wish that on anyone, you don't know what she might be going through.

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack in London
Last Updated On 15 June,2018 12:13 am
443914_84609264.jpg

Hussain Nawaz, son of Nawaz Sharif appealed the nation for his mother
LONDON (Dunya News) – Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, the wife of former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Thursday suffered a heart attack in London.

Sources said that the wife of PML-N supremo has been put on ventilator after she suffered a major heart attack.

Kulsoom Nawaz is undergoing treatment at London’s Harley Street Clinic where she was admitted again after her condition deteriorated.
The ex-premier and his daughter Maryam Nawaz are also present in the hospital.

Hussain Nawaz, son of Nawaz Sharif appealed the nation for his mother.

Meanwhile, Maryam Nawaz took to the twitter and requested prayers for her mother and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s wife Kulsoom Nawaz as she has been put on ventilator.

Eid Mubarak corrupt... Hope the fires of hell are warming up for you for all the money you have stolen.

Please don't wish that on anyone, you don't know what she might be going through.

Corrupt deserve no sympathy. Its our Haaq!

And what of the millions of people that have suffered because of this cancer of a family? I maintain my position, no amount of worldly suffering is enough.

Eid Mubarak corrupt... Hope the fires of hell are warming up for you for all the money you have stolen.

Corrupt deserve no sympathy. Its our Haaq!

I understand your anger, but we need to be civilized, we are infasians we need to set high standards, don't sympathize but wishing bad for others can sometimes backfire.

Back
Top Bottom