What's new

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack - Condition Serious

You are disgusting moron who is having mental mastrubation on someone who is on death bed. Every adult is responsible for his/her action in this world and life hereafter and this lady is family woman who has nothing to do with politics but those who are blinded by hatred see no reason and logic ..may you get same what you wish and desire for others

It is not blind hatred, it is a consequence of what they did/do to my country and its people.

You can go ahead and wear some bangles, and provide your hands as masturbatory tools for your masters.

Guys what if this news is true?

Some chemotherapy drugs are known to cause heart attack and some people end up on ventilators.

We as Muslims should ask Allah's mercy all the time for every Muslim. If she is a partner in crime, she will get what she deserves in the afterlife. Every person who is affected by her will get good deeds from her account. We will also go through the same process one day.

But a patient on a death bed shouldn't be celebrated. We should always pray that may Allah swt make it easy for her.

It is not blind hatred, it is a consequence of what they did/do to my country and its people.

You can go ahead and wear some bangles, and provide your hands as masturbatory tools for your masters.
My master is only my creator and i try to please him and try to live as per his instruction. I have got some humanity and empthy left in me to not even enjoy the sickness of my worst enemy . i am all for punishing criminals and corrupt in court of laws and has no soft corner for them but i am not blind haters to enjoy the heart attacks news of some old lady same age of my mother. Its digusting to argue with irrational haters so keep mastrubating..you are not worth my time

Guys what if this news is true?

Some chemotherapy drugs are known to cause heart attack and some people end up on ventilators.

We as Muslims should ask Allah's mercy all the time for every Muslim. If she is a partner in crime, she will get what she deserves in the afterlife. Every person who is affected by her will get good deeds from her account. We will also go through the same process one day.

But a patient on a death bed shouldn't be celebrated. We should always pray that may Allah swt make it easy for her.

Pareshan Karte hain aap mujhe janaab.

Imtehaan lete hai aap mera

Sir ji iss news ne mujhay kuchh yaad dila dia..

Mujhe apka naam parh kar yaad agaya tha.

Isliye apke anay se pehle bol Baal kay khatam kardiya. Ab nahi kahonga.

Laken ye najaiz baat hai. Islam ki Rooh kay ain khilaaf

I do love the people of country, how very perceptive of you. :enjoy:

Dumbay hoge tum khud.

Mujhe apka naam parh kar yaad agaya tha.

Isliye apke anay se pehle bol Baal kay khatam kardiya. Ab nahi kahonga.

Laken ye najaiz baat hai. Islam ki Rooh kay ain khilaaf

Yaar kisi ke liey asaani maangna kia najaiz hai? Yahan asani ho saaray muamlay main.. lekin Allah huqooq ul ibaad par poora poora hisaab le wahan (unless each an every penny looted by her is returned to nation by her survivors).

Iss main kia ghalat hai? Zaroori hai ke painful death ko celebrate kia jaey?

Why I ain't sad at her condition.... read my following FB post

For potential voters esp. who want to vote already tried political parties, please read the following

1) Pakistan under 5 mortality rate is 66 deaths/1000 births compared to Bangladesh's 31 deaths/1000 births.

2) Number of deaths of under five last year were 431,568 deaths.

3) Had Pakistan applied the same medical standards as applied by Bangladesh (West Pakistan), 53% of the 431,568 deaths could have been avoided.

4) This 53% translates into 228,731 deaths which could have been avoided.

5) Thus every 138 seconds a kid less than 5 years old dies in the welfare state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

6) This kid's life would have been very different if only he had been a Bengali.

7) Thus more than four APS attack equivalent deaths occur across Pakistan daily without even making news.

Q1 :- You can call them natural deaths of pneumonia, diarrhea, malaria etc! But the point is if other countries have made procedures to avoid these deaths and our successful governments have not, don't you consider these murders by the negligence of our elected/non elected leaders?

Q2 :- And if you know someone is corrupt, inefficient etc yet you still vote for him/her in the coming elections, do you think only he will be answerable on the day of Judgement for the deaths caused by his negligence and corruption? Will those voters, who despite knowing his/her past record, will not be held responsible for the deaths (which could be easily avoided)?

Late night thoughts!
Regards

PS:- Links of Pakistan & Bangladesh
https://data.unicef.org/country/pak/
https://data.unicef.org/country/bgd/

Remember, a kid born during last PMLN govt. (after june 2013), who was alive when you started reading this post is now no more!

My master is only my creator and i try to please him and try to live as per his instruction. I have got some humanity and empthy left in me to not even enjoy the sickness of my worst enemy . i am all for punishing criminals and corrupt in court of laws and has no soft corner for them but i am not blind haters to enjoy the heart attacks news of some old lady same age of my mother. Its digusting to argue with irrational haters so keep mastrubating..you are not worth my time

My humanity is reserved for humans, not for the devils. To me, her suffering would be justice for the suffering she indirectly inflicted upon many. It is satisfying, even if I have to bare the uncomfortable feeling that comes with it. In any case, it seems we must agree to disagree.

The feeling is mutual, don't ever quote me again.

Yaar kisi ke liey asaani maangna kia najaiz hai? Yahan asani ho saaray muamlay main.. lekin Allah huqooq ul ibaad par poora poora hisaab le wahan (unless each an every penny looted by her is returned to nation by her survivors).

Iss main kia ghalat hai? Zaroori hai ke painful death ko celebrate kia jaey?

Me khamosh behtar

Back
Top Bottom