What's new

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack - Condition Serious

Tazaad khula hona chaiye takay faisla sabke samne ho.

Ameer ko nazla hojaey to Status kay pujari kapre phaar lete ha.

Maut bar haq hai.

REST IN PEACE KULSOOM NAWAZ
aunty abhi zinda hai.... aap ko bohat jaldi hai RIP karnay kii :cheesy:

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack in London
Last Updated On 15 June,2018 12:13 am
443914_84609264.jpg

Hussain Nawaz, son of Nawaz Sharif appealed the nation for his mother
LONDON (Dunya News) – Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, the wife of former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Thursday suffered a heart attack in London.

Sources said that the wife of PML-N supremo has been put on ventilator after she suffered a major heart attack.

Kulsoom Nawaz is undergoing treatment at London’s Harley Street Clinic where she was admitted again after her condition deteriorated.
The ex-premier and his daughter Maryam Nawaz are also present in the hospital.

Hussain Nawaz, son of Nawaz Sharif appealed the nation for his mother.

Meanwhile, Maryam Nawaz took to the twitter and requested prayers for her mother and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s wife Kulsoom Nawaz as she has been put on ventilator.

Source of news?

But mostly likely, and with the deepest sadness, I believe that this is all just a drama to give them more time to plan their next move.

They should be happy she getting treatment in England not in pak crowded underfunded corrupted hospitals.

I have bashed them and will continue to because they deserve it...no, they deserve worse than a bashing, they deserve their heads bashed in.

They should be happy she getting treatment in England not in pak crowded underfunded corrupted hospitals.
I know right? I hear that ganja Nawaz comes here often for a check up too, and his brother as well!

Don't see his face clearly in the video, but check this out:

I have bashed them and will continue to because they deserve it...no, they deserve worse than a bashing, they deserve their heads bashed in.

I know right? I hear that ganja Nawaz comes here often for a check up too, and his brother as well!

Don't see his face clearly in the video, but check this out:

In Pak he is tiger but in UK he is pussy cat. In uk you nobody in pak you can buy some ppl out with pittance and some love being slaves. But in uk you get put in your place. No vip here in uk.

Ya Allah, agar inn ka time aa gya hai to election harnay kay baad he utha lena please, pehlay nahi please.

ALLAH paak sehat ata karay aun ko ameen.

In Pak he is tiger but in UK he is pussy cat. In uk you nobody in pak you can buy some ppl out with pittance and some love being slaves. But in uk you get put in your place. No vip here in uk.

What hypocritical logic is this?

Back
Top Bottom