What's new

Kudankulam Nuclear plant safe: Kalam

Na when they will tell it will be even more dramatic.
so much for Indian unity in PDF:rofl:

Naa.. it cant be more dramatic than what you are saying and doing here.

Tell it.

this nuclear power plant is important for the economic development of the entire tamil nadu , and when a eminent scientist like abdul kalam has declared it safe then why so much of fuss over it .......

Well machi....he dosent even know why the protests are going on....oru packet briyaniyum oru quarterum kodutha ooreya kilapittu vanthu okkanthuduvanga namma aalunga :p

Sorry that maybe your communities behaviour not mine. If that was the case then the protest would have been stopped long ago.

ok no issues sort their problem first.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

as I said the govt. is welcomed to try what they want to or if they can:lol::tup:

Sorry I cant live in the dark like you. And I have my patients who require electricity for their pain eased. So what are you planning to do about them?

as I said the govt. is welcomed to try what they want to or if they can:lol:[/B]:tup:

Oh please..dont try anything of that sort with Jaya..she can walk the talk if she thinks you ppl are bullshitting or the Congress pays a suitable price

BTW where were you fools when the plant was being built all these years ? You thought a Uzhavar Sandhai was coming up there ? Who will account for the billions that have already been spent on the plant ?

Well machi....he dosent even know why the protests are going on....oru packet briyaniyum oru quarterum kodutha ooreya kilapittu vanthu okkanthuduvanga namma aalunga :p

dude this is not such a simple quater and kozhi biriyani matter...there is a dedicated group behind this and if a paper such as the Indian Express reports that it is credible. These allegations ust be looked into and strict action taken.

Sorry I cant live in the dark like you. And I have my patients who require electricity for their pain eased. So what are you planning to do about them?

Na the question is what you are going to do about the protest.

anda map paathale theriyathu konjam thaan rehabilitation venam nnu.. aana politically these poor folks have been told , intha plant vandaal japan maathiri yetho aavumaa .. meenellam sethu povumaa ..appdi ippdi nnu...

Sorry that maybe your communities behaviour not mine. If that was the case then the protest would have been stopped long ago.

This clearly shows his caste/community jingoism. So I think it would be futile to argue with a guy with a century old mindset and ideas.

All the best for people who still want to continue his debate.

Oh please..dont try anything of that sort with Jaya..she can walk the talk if she thinks you ppl are bullshitting or the Congress pays a suitable price

BTW where were you fools when the plant was being built all these years ? You thought a Uzhavar Sandhai was coming up there ? Who will account for the billions that have already been spent on the plant ?

DUDE THE PEOPLE THERE ARE PAKKA AIADMK SUPPORTERS.
DMK DOESN'T HAVE A STRONG POST THERE!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

If it were me..there would have been a massacre by now.

which like you many people dream about but the truth is different.
sorry mate:tdown:

National interest is one thing... but personally am not supporting if it demolishes thousands of livelyhood of innocent villagers in that area

Lets see who has the last laugh...As I said the power should be diverted to the Northern and Western parts of TN which depserately need the power and let the people protesting generate their own 'very clean' electricity..Sheeples..

This clearly shows his caste/community jingoism. So I think it would be futile to argue with a guy with a century old mindset and ideas.

All the best for people who still want to continue his debate.

oh my mentality is bad huh!!!!!!!
You guys are worried about the nuclear plant and don't care about the people there and i am the bad guy!!!!!!
Weren't you the one who talked about massacre against my people!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Lets see who has the last laugh...As I said the power should be diverted to the Northern and Western parts of TN which depserately need the power and let the people protesting generate their own 'very clean' electricity..Sheeples..

would love to see something like that without the problems of those people settled:azn::whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom