What's new

Kudankulam Nuclear plant safe: Kalam

the ones that i have mentioned and many others will lose their livelihood because of the plant so please don't show me the map.
Besides many malayalis are buying lands near those area.
Will let my people know how our malayali neighbours view our struggle:tup:

The plant is already there. You are just firing shots in the dark.

Yaa they maybe buying land. Not for agriculture probably.

[/COLOR]

So why the Load shedding for an hour in cities and 2 hours in the state?[/QUOTE]

so fisherfolks should migrate to city and live in slums Like many farmers who lost it to industrialization!!!!! Because they have no other skill other than fishing.

the ones that i have mentioned and many others will lose their livelihood because of the plant so please don't show me the map.
Besides many malayalis are buying lands near those area.
Will let my people know how our malayali neighbours view our struggle:tup:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

but fisherfolks don't lose their livelihood due to windmills.
Besides all the best explaining this to the Fisherfolks there:tup:

You do realize there are a lot more people in the world other than the fisherfolks!! I'd say it's their best chance to get some compensation from the govt, relocate and lead a new life.
By your logic, none of the IT hubs (which acquired farmlands) would be standing today. No wonder Gujarat has become the hub of industrial growth. Such nonsense doesnot exist there. Even the common folk have more logic down there.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

He seems to be incredibly racist and lopsided in his views. Best let him troll.

yes not for agricultural purpose.
Well you should know about the nature of the people in that part of the world.
All the best to Central and state govt.

[/COLOR]

So why the Load shedding for an hour in cities and 2 hours in the state?

so fisherfolks should migrate to city and live in slums Like many farmers who lost it to industrialization!!!!! Because they have no other skill other than fishing.[/QUOTE]

Is that the only option. :what:

The govt has already announced rehabilitation plans.

They can still do fishing, the coastline is very vast.

That is what happened to people who has been earlier relocated for ports, naval bases etc.

[/COLOR]

So why the Load shedding for an hour in cities and 2 hours in the state?

so fisherfolks should migrate to city and live in slums Like many farmers who lost it to industrialization!!!!! Because they have no other skill other than fishing.[/QUOTE]

You still dont know what is happening and why the protests. It is actually for not making the Nuclear safety report public.Not because the fishermen being relocated. And the government did not even ban any fishing activities they were relocated near the Kanyakumari port which is a major fishing port and that gives them more access to a larger infrastructure.

Nature??? what nature?

You do realize there are a lot more people in the world other than the fisherfolks!! I'd say it's their best chance to get some compensation from the govt, relocate and lead a new life.
By your logic, none of the IT hubs (which acquired farmlands) would be standing today. No wonder Gujarat has become the hub of industrial growth. Such nonsense doesnot exist there. Even the common folk have more logic down there.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

He seems to be incredibly racist and lopsided in his views. Best let him troll.

troll!!!!!!!!!!!

wow so for you nuclear plant is important and not the people there!!!!!!!
I will stop with this post but let me remind you no matter what you guys the think the ground reality there is different.
so please wait and watch how this struggle turns out.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Nature??? what nature?

your people will tell you hereafter.

Nature of people there? The nature of people there does not form a larger picture of development. If there is power shortage and if no new industries/factories come up then what will happen to your lifestyle?

Nature of people there? The nature of people there does not form a larger picture of development. If there is power shortage and if no new industries/factories come up then what will happen to your lifestyle?

ok no issues sort their problem first.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

As I said from before this Anti-kudankulaam is an out and out vested interst controlled anti-developmental movement.

Church stoking protest: Pro-Koodankulam group | Koodankulam | Nuclear plant | The New Indian Express

Before you speak anything I am also from Tamil Nadu and I know what I am speaking. The Govt should note who all are protesting and should cut the power to their homes..Atleast the rest of us would get 24*7 power.

as I said the govt. is welcomed to try what they want to or if they can:lol::tup:

As I said from before this Anti-kudankulaam is an out and out vested interst controlled anti-developmental movement.

Church stoking protest: Pro-Koodankulam group | Koodankulam | Nuclear plant | The New Indian Express

Before you speak anything I am also from Tamil Nadu and I know what I am speaking. The Govt should note who all are protesting and should cut the power to their homes..Atleast the rest of us would get 24*7 power.

Well machi....he dosent even know why the protests are going on....oru packet briyaniyum oru quarterum kodutha ooreya kilapittu vanthu okkanthuduvanga namma aalunga :p

troll!!!!!!!!!!!

wow so for you nuclear plant is important and not the people there!!!!!!!
I will stop with this post but let me remind you no matter what you guys the think the ground reality there is different.
so please wait and watch how this struggle turns out.

There is something called greater good. If each group had thought like you there would be no dam, no highways, no SEZs and we all would be a Chad or Mali but with greater landmass.

Do the fools who are protesting even know that nuclear energy is the cleanest and most abundant form of energy and a rapidly growing country like India desperately needs them ?

Dr.Kalam, arguably the most credible Tamilian today has expressed his satisfaction at the safety level..He stands miles above any of these self-designated, vested-interest controlled protestors who are a bane on the Indian and Tamil Nadu development.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom