What's new

KualaLumpurSummit2019 in Malaysia started today, Iran, Turkey and Qatar attended [PIC]

Start by taking in Syrian and Yemeni refugees.
Can you read buddy? Are you a dyslexic doctor?

Pakistani 1,500,000 2017
Indian 4,100,000 2017
Egyptian 2,900,000 2017
Yemeni 800,000 2004
Bangladeshi[16] 1,005,000 2006
Filipino[17] 1,020,000 2008
Sri Lankan 600,000 2013
Jordanian/Palestinian 260,000 2004
Indonesian 1,500,000 2014
Sudanese 500,000 2004
Syrian 2,500,000 2017
Turkish 200,000 2004
Westerners[18] 100,000 2007

Actually Pakistanis betrayed The Turks and Malaysian, for that reason they were angry.
Pakistanis must learn when they do not have power to stand on their words should not speak.
Be man and fulfill your words
news from Sep 2019
https://www.pmo.gov.my/2019/09/malaysia-turkey-pakistan-to-lead-in-explaining-true-picture-of-islam/
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/...-pakistan-turkey-lead-combatting-islamophobia

Iranian brother, please relax. I have seen many of you trying to discredit Pakistan at any opportunity.

Turkey and Malaysia are our best friends who stood by us time and again. Nothing will change because of this, between allies.

Iranian brother, please relax. I have seen many of you trying to discredit Pakistan at any opportunity.

Turkey and Malaysia are our best friends who stood by us time and again. Nothing will change because of this, between allies.
even if you're not with us. Your heart is with us. we love you.

Actually Pakistanis betrayed The Turks and Malaysian, for that reason they were angry.
Pakistanis must learn when they do not have power to stand on their words should not speak.
Be man and fulfill your words
news from Sep 2019
https://www.pmo.gov.my/2019/09/malaysia-turkey-pakistan-to-lead-in-explaining-true-picture-of-islam/
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/...-pakistan-turkey-lead-combatting-islamophobia

Unlike you the Turks and Malaysians are understanding of others' situation(s).

Mahatir clearly said Qatar is proudly fighting against the blockade. Maybe that's why saudis told Pakistan don't go there.

He said many other things that would sting Saudis and their partners, especially regarding gold standard and sanctions. Unfortunately they had leverage over Pakistan which they used to blackmail Imran Khan. But all that does is force Pakistan to come up with a solution regarding this Saudi/Emerati blackmailing.

Don't worry, we are. I can link you many different current projects.

Linking projects and ground realities are different. Results in the Yemen war and encounters against Israelis are glaring failures.

Linking projects and ground realities are different. Results in the Yemen war and encounters against Israelis are glaring failures.
Yemen has the same terrain as Afghanistan so impossible even for US, and Soviet Union to win. Israel was technologically ahead because of Western help, and after 48 it was impossible to beat them.

There’s actually no real proof of them doing what you are suggesting to me here

There concerns are real and others like OIC as-well Muslim organisation would collapse if Pakistani state exists and leaves them. Yours Malaysia conference was dominated by no Pakistan? It will never work without heavy weight Pakistan. This Saudi, Qatar, Turkey, Iran squabble nothing for us to destroy one or other group by siding.

Shah Mehmood confirmed it was due to Saudi pressure.

AL-SULTAN_ABDULLAH_RI%27AYATUDDIN_AL-MUSTAFA_BIL1212LAH_SHAH_1576677625.jpg

EMJpJHwWoAAJYaU.jpg

The Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah today welcomed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the Istana Negara here today.

The two leaders were in the country to attend the Kuala Lumpur Summit (KL Summit) 2019 taking place here from today until Saturday.

The meetings were the first for the two leaders with His Majesty since Al-Sultan Abdullah was elected 16th Yang di-Pertuan Agong in January.

In the 20-minute meeting with Rouhani from 5.35pm, both leaders discussed steps to further enhance bilateral ties and trade relations between Malaysia and Iran.
The two leaders had also touched on the need for more efforts by both countries to identify and develop potential cooperation in trade and investment for the benefit of the two countries.

Meanwhile, in the 30-minute meeting with Erdogan from 6.47pm, both leaders, apart from measures to further strengthen bilateral ties, also discussed the need for the private sectors of both countries to play a more active role in exploring trade and investment opportunities in Malaysia and Turkey.

His Majesty also encouraged and invited the Turkish private sector to invest in Malaysia, particularly in the manufacturing and services sectors.
His Majesty is scheduled to grace and deliver the Royal Address at the opening ceremony of the summit at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre here tomorrow (December 19).

The summit will among others delve into seeking new solutions for problems affecting the Islamic world and contribute towards improving the situation for Muslims and Muslim countries. -- Bernama

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/...tends-warm-welcome-iranian-turkish-presidents
Saudia should had been invited

Saudia should had been invited
They didn't consider it an Islamic regime, and it wasn't new.

It was the continuation of a 2016 conference in Chechen, Sunni scholars (leaded by Egypt Al-Azhar) officially kicked Saudi/Wahhabis out of their sect.

This was the importance of this summit.

A religious move (to isolate Saudis) extended to become a political move.

and yes, Sauids' arse is on fire. lol

Back
Top Bottom