What's new

KualaLumpurSummit2019 in Malaysia started today, Iran, Turkey and Qatar attended [PIC]

Inshallah we can get rid of non-Arab workers in our country soon and replace them with Arabs to further our brotherly nations economies.
I think its good idea to defeat extremism in Arab world. Algeria,Morocco, Syria, Jordan, Iraq,Sudan,Egypt all these countries facing huge unemployment issues. Rich Arab states should accommodate them.
But, it seems Arabs even have lots of reservations against Arabic speaking countries. They intentionally prefer non-arab nations over arab nations. May be its easy to control and keep under the thumb these Asian expat.

I think its good idea to defeat extremism in Arab world. Algeria,Morocco, Syria, Jordan, Iraq,Sudan,Egypt all these countries facing huge unemployment issues. Rich Arab states should accommodate them.
But, it seems Arabs even have lots of reservations against Arabic speaking countries. They intentionally prefer non-arab nations over arab nations. May be its easy to control and keep under the thumb these Asian expat.
specially india and israel.....

They are, look at foreign Arab workers in KSA. 2.75 million Syrians, and 1 million+ Egyptians.

They are, look at foreign Arab workers in KSA. 2.75 million Syrians, and 1 million+ Egyptians.

Show some respect to and thanks to these hard working Pakistanis what they did work wise for your region. From 60s

just one example from me here,

Emirates world class air lines started off from Pakistani engineers and pilots were either retired. Or transferred to help you guys.

you have every right to employ Syrians and Egyptians. Do what you like your tone I have issue with

Pakistani and Pakistan can make new friends and allies to. Don’t ever under estimate us.

Why these Arabs are against meeting btw Muslim leaders but interested to meet Trump?
Glad to see Iran at the conference, it is important to show the world that Sunni and Shia countries can live together and be friends, it undoes the propaganda of KSA and UAE.

Pakistan was caught up in financial troubles due to internal tax non-complacency, an organized opposition which staled our economy, Indian war buildup on our border, and US propaganda against CPEC and accusing us of supporting Kashmiri separatist groups (whom they call terrorists.)

Imran Khan wanted to attend, but due to our request to turn $5 billion USD deposits into loans, KSA forced us to stay out in exchange. Pakistan government had no recourse as we had to met strict guidelines of IMF to pay back our foreign debt (mostly looted wealth of our previous 3 governments.)

Needless to say, everyone in Pakistan is indignant at KSA, UAE, and Bahrain since they honored Modi with medals and accolades not to talk ago, but this seems to be the last straw for Pakistanis.

It may be necessary to tilt more towards this bloc and towards Iran to undo an unproductive, unfruitful alliance with KSA, UAE, Bahrain backstabbers.

Why don’t you Pakistani Hippocrates show the same disgust at Iran for giving India Chabhar port? And all other deals it does with them.? Or Is this two face out cry only comes out against for our Arabs brothers.

Why don’t you Pakistani Hippocrates show the same disgust at Iran for giving India Chabhar port? And all other deals it does with them.? Or Is this two face out cry only comes out against for our Arabs brothers.
Why Saudi is against Pakistani leader meeting with other Muslim counties' leader?

Why Saudi is against Pakistani leader meeting with other Muslim counties' leader?

There’s actually no real proof of them doing what you are suggesting to me here

There concerns are real and others like OIC as-well Muslim organisation would collapse if Pakistani state exists and leaves them. Yours Malaysia conference was dominated by no Pakistan? It will never work without heavy weight Pakistan. This Saudi, Qatar, Turkey, Iran squabble nothing for us to destroy one or other group by siding.

There’s actually no real proof of them doing what you are suggesting to me here

There concerns are real and others like OIC as-well Muslim organisation would collapse if Pakistani state exists and leaves them. Yours Malaysia conference was dominated by no Pakistan? It will never work without heavy weight Pakistan. This Saudi, Qatar, Turkey, Iran squabble nothing for us to destroy one or other group by siding.
Well Saudi Arabia was invited and they declined to come to meet other Muslim leaders .. so there was no plan to destroy one or other group by siding while other Islamic nation were invited too ... what is wrong with Muslim leaders meeting each other?
Second thing Pakistan's heavy weight & independence is now a question for me by what they did over this conference, honestly no organization would collapse if Pakistan exists or leaves them.

Well Saudi Arabia was invited and they declined to come to meet other Muslim leaders .. so there was no plan to destroy one or other group by siding while other Islamic nation were invited too ... what is wrong with Muslim leaders meeting each other?
Second thing Pakistan's heavy weight & independence is now a question for me by what they did over this conference, honestly no organization would collapse if Pakistan exists or leaves them.

Like you've stated it. Just random countries are getting together. So I don’t see any controversy in this then if some countries don’t turn up or change there mind. yes you are free too question Pakistan’s independence based on what I don’t know. Pakistan has red lines where no one including USA can change that. We hardly go round throwing our weight around on table. Got nothing to proof to anyone quite secured in our strengths. OIC And your Malaysia conference has just found out its been pointless without Pakistan and all powers know that. Let’s just say Saudis and others did intervene what does that say about Pakistan’s importance to them? They don’t care about you and Turkey you are not as heavy weight as you think you are. Zulfikhar Bhutto founded this OIC group of Islamic stated as his idea. To counter none Muslim threats just remember that Pakistan soft power

If you are going to quote me, do some research beforehand or simply ask me. I'm no fan of Iran either.

There is no new Sunni bloc without Pak.

Back
Top Bottom