What's new

KSA to the first world

I am impressed by the universities, although the results won't show for a few years hence. It's also good to see that the research is being done and awards won by Saudi students. Hopefully, the Saudi govt. will now require students to perform instead of handing out free checks just for "attending", so the next generation appreciates the value of hard work.

I am impressed by the universities, although the results won't show for a few years hence. It's also good to see that the research is being done and awards won by Saudi students. Hopefully, the Saudi govt. will now require students to perform instead of handing out free checks just for "attending", so the next generation appreciates the value of hard work.

If you don't go to a Uni and find a good job then you will be stuck living with your parents unable to afford to get married or open a house or get a car or nothing. Our parents had a good time with free checks and money going into their bank accounts and stuff but not us >.<.

Kind of the previous generation fault that most had 6-10 kids so the population got a huge boom and there is less money to go around.

People starving to death, and people swimming in money.

What a nice world we live in?

If you don't go to a Uni and find a good job then you will be stuck living with your parents unable to afford to get married or open a house or get a car or nothing. Our parents had a good time with free checks and money going into their bank accounts and stuff but not us >.<.

Kind of the previous generation fault that most had 6-10 kids so the population got a huge boom and there is less money to go around.

Luckily for you, KSA still has money to provide free basic necessities like health care and primary education. KSA's population is still small enough that having lots of kids is not a problem just yet. It actually provides a bigger pool of talent -- IF these people are educated properly.

Industries need water,electricity without oil money it will be very hard to get both.

You think then the entire country is just sitting on its *** doing nothing about it??what one day news will come and will read "Okay people Oil is done back to the desert everyone c'mon". I know you wish this is was really to happen but that is impossible. There are plans for everything.

Luckily for you, KSA still has money to provide free basic necessities like health care and primary education. KSA's population is still small enough that having lots of kids is not a problem just yet. It actually provides a bigger pool of talent -- IF these people are educated properly.

Yeah I know but the huge increase in population in such a short time caused a large number of unemployed and universities need more seats on a more rapid time. They mostly can't keep up. All these projects you see are mostly to give people jobs and fund the economy more emphasis is on giving people jobs because unemployment is ridiculously high here.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I don't know if you noticed, but KSA gets a LOT of sun (and wind).

gulfnews : Saudis go full steam into solar energy

Snow in Tabook

96460_55405.jpg

84357_3497.jpg

84293_42667.jpg

68726_86263.jpg

Industries need water,electricity without oil money it will be very hard to get both.
Electricity and water are going to be generated with solar energy not oil. KSA is investing tens of billion dollars in solar and nuclear energy.

I snowed here as well but it was up in the Zaffar mountain it didn't snow enough for it be Skiing friendly mainly due to the huge rocks of Hijaz.

A little off topic but I just wanted to know how is the internet in KSA?
How fast is it and for how much?
I am considering looking for a job, but if you guys are living with dial up then I rather not move there.

Back
Top Bottom