What's new

KSA to the first world

The constitution is there since 1400 years, I wish Pakistan also had a constitution like they have and which should be fully implemented.

Their Constitution says Saudi Arabia should be named after Al Saud?
Leave politics and religion apart, if you want to live a happy life.

Their Constitution says Saudi Arabia should be named after Al Saud?
Leave politics and religion apart, if you want to live a happy life.

It's their laws and their country.

And they are doing well. Generally speaking, as long a country is sufficient in every field and developing, the people are happy.

wats the planning of ksa when crude runs out or supoose scientists discover substitute for crude ?

Actually Saudis are doing a great job, they are transforming there country rapidly before the crude runs out! Just look at the development there!

Awesome!! :tup:

You realize that Saudi Arabia's economy depends on oil exports? Without oil exports there'd be no Saudi Arabia, period.

Doesn't matter if you have good infrastructure, if you don't have anything good to offer in trading then say bye bye.

i ones read a report that only Iran is equipped to survive without oil,coutries like UAE KSA might survive 3-12 months at most.

They say we are developing tourist destinations,which tourist in there right mind will go in temperature around 50 c,without oil they cant afford to run cooling systems 24*7 and not to forget about drinking water,agriculture etc.

those models ( Maquettes ) are beautiful ....

a question :

Arabia's architects would construct these building or foreign company !?
Same doubt here
i'm curious to know who are the architects and designers who designed these infrastructure..

it would be very informative if the thread opener post the name of the company who designed these buildings and to which country does that company belong to...

JEDDAH Under Construction Diamond Tower
imresolt088ma8.jpg

imresolt089wd6.jpg

imresolt004la8.jpg

imresolt006qv7.jpg

p1080410v.jpg

4094186727_1c1402caa3_b.jpg

AAA Arabian Auto Agency
http://www.aaa.com.sa/kawasaki_wheel_loaders.html
Arabian Auto Agency - Saudi Arabia's leading distributor of engineered equipment.
AAA is the kingdom's number one distributor. That's why leading global brands in construction, transportation, agricultural and materials handling equipment have made us partner of choice.
They value our reputation. A reputation built on more than 40 years' professional excellence in after-sales service and support, delivered through parts supply, maintenance and repair.
910676-11975-PHT3.jpg

1321455491321.png

1321455532451.png

international_trucks.jpg

kawasaki_wheel_loaders.jpg

King Saud University Wins 13 Medals At The British International Exhibition Of Innovation, Creativity And Technology In London

- King Saud University Wins 13 Medals At The British International Exhibition Of Innovation, Creativity And Technology In London.
- King Saud University, won first place in the competition of the United Nations landmine detector robot.
NI.JPG

- A Student at King Saud University Invents "The Flexible Street" as a solution to traffic congestion.
umaima_ansari.jpg

- King Saud University wins 11 awards at the Geneva International Inventors half of them was appointed as research chairs.

Zephyr
ID8638_1_600.jpg

BAE Systems plans to set up military aircraft assembling plant in Kingdom
http://arabnews.com/economy/article103411.ece
AIR_Eurofighter_Saudi_Delivery_lg.jpg

You know what is missing from these nice graphical images? The dust storms.

Well congrats to KSA, in constructions u sure have a great work going there. Some models i didn't like and some i did. Good to see such grand constructions some how it makes u feel wow.

You know what is missing from these nice graphical images? The dust storms.
You just mention the project you think its a merly graphic picture and I will provide you with its PICTURES AND VIDEOS thats proves its under construction. Actually, its so reveding to see such jealous people.

Back
Top Bottom