What's new

KSA to the first world

Why Mosa should apologize when most of the Iranians here are spending time to insult Saudis as much as they can
and use the expression wahabi to walk on his nerves

Sina > don't say about Allah when obviously you didn't care about the suffering of Syrian people
and you are happy our people suffer from a dictatorship
strange muslims you are...

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Khalid Al-Qurashi

you're clearly an actual muslim who does not care about sunnni-shia.
but its sad many people like mossa are to ignorant to do the same.
you are one of the most racist in this forum
you should not judge people that they were a time upset when you very often your self insult saudis

Too harsh for Saudi Arabia, this is not a gene, but the historic environment, frankly, most developing countries have some of the old environment because of the history, whether internal or external. I can understand the Saudi difficult because of the historic environment, it is good, they are trying to change. in any case, some good buildings are certainly better than a sports car and yacht. but it certainly is not good enough for the technology and plant to continue its efforts, Saudi friends expect you to have a good results.

Im going to have to intrude.

Saudi Arabia has in the past few years trying to modernize their society. Create non-petroleum sectors of the economy. But as with every new thing you try to do, you have to walk before you can run.

I would applaud to the new Saudi leaders who are seeing the error of the previous generation of leaders and actually begin investing in their own country. But trying to create a self-sufficient city takes decades of work. Much of what Saudi Arabia is trying to support with it's depleting water tables would not be possible without a sufficient energy supply.

Many arguments here and there. But Still, not a word from you or any other Arab members acknowledging their mistakes in the past (and desire to correct them). Indeed the intellect of naked barefooted shepherds... who could've put it better than our blessed prophet Mohammed pbuh. :)

Listen, when Israel will start pounding over the entire middle east, which is very soon, these "tall buildings", "economic mega cities" and "glorious universities" will be nothing but specks of barren dust within the matter of a few days.

You better beg Pakistan for a nuclear weapon while you still can. :)
Soviet union used a lot of brain, they have become an eternal part of history..thanks to soviet brain!

brothers stop this silly war.mosa got banned
he is mixed up.at first he selected the Iran flag as the second flag also he used to post some hadith from our leaders and now he......
again...
...this war finished its time for peace
.it seems this silly war wont stop until the MAHDI(ع) coming.

brother khalid-al-qorashi!it seems you are a true muslim
thanks for posting politely

King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
kaust02.jpg

KAUST_1.jpg

images

kaust-classroom-artist%5B1%5D.jpg

e1888d701f0273a637eb292d484a9120.jpg

Is it just me, or does the tower in picture #2 look creepy (the all seeing eye?); not that I'm a conspiracy theorist :p:

Oh for f**k sake what are you lot on about ?

Do you (Pakistanis) even look around you and see what Pakistan is facing :

- Religious bigotry and Sectarianism

- Extremism

- Moral Corruption and Nepotism

- Incessant civil-miltary feuds

- An already tarnished image further nose-diving

- Hefty sanctions looming over the horizon as soon as the US leaves Afghanistan

- The possibility that the Afghan Taliban may turn to fighting Pakistan once they've dealt with USA.

- Even our closet ally, China, getting vary of the rot that is crippling us.

- Honor killings, Acid attacks and instances of domestic violence against our women increasing by the year.

- Our economy is in tatters.

- The Law and Order situation in Pakistan is in shambles.

- The common Pakistan man, woman or child is suffering on an unprecedented scale.

And despite all of that you (the Pakistanis) have the temerity - nay, the insolence, of telling others how they should run their countries. What the f**k are you so proud of ?

Barring sporadic examples of individual brilliance what has Pakistan given to the world in the past 20 or so years ?

What is the nuclear bomb going to do ? Do you honestly think that the Generals in GHQ are fools who would commit our armies to Arab countries in the case of a 'Greater Israel' and leave us utterly defenseless against India on the East and the Taliban on the West...not to mention invite unprecedented sanctions against Pakistan by Israel's lap dog !

How, in all honesty can you think that the Arab countries who have performed remarkably better than Pakistan and have got their acts together in the past 1-2 decades and started shunning extravagance for hardwork and have invested back into Their People, are so utterly incapable of protecting themselves that they'd be begging us for Help. Are you effing Stupid !

religious extremism - saudis make a big bulk of ISIS. Saudi wahabism is the fuelling Pakistan extremism. They shouldn't meddle in Pakistan society. No other country does it. Most saudis are extreme read their comments on here.

Religious bigotry - read saudis users comments on here lol

Moral corruptions and nepotism- A family has a whole country named after them for christ's sake! Nawaz Shariff who stole hundreds of millions is fully endorsed by KSA. What does that say about the saudi royal then?

Saudi Economy would be in tatters if it wasn't for oil.

This is what i said in my post#202 in reply to Mosamania's post:

"my point is that you Arabs claim Pakistanis did nothing for Palestinians cause, for Al-Aqsa Mosque, that Pakistanis did not do anything when Israel was butchering Arab armies and Air force, pouncing on the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians all at the same time..........................

Secondly, we sent our pilots on the request of your own Kings, otherwise if you lot were good pilots and good fighter you wouldn't need us and would not have asked 4 us. The simple fact that we had to send our pilots and soldiers in your numerous conflicts besides the Arab israeli wars of 1967 and 1973 just shows that you lot are not good fighters, i'm only saying this as a response to what u said, and neither am i trying to be a show off as i already said, you lot lost most of your air force right on the ground, i cant imagine what israel has under its sleeves 4 the next war for which it hasn't made a noise when Americans and Europeans r selling you hightech weapons and gadgets, when your enemy israel is not making noise about this and is showing confidence then you lot should be having sleepless nights over this fact."

In the end, God knows best.

Arabs sold out Palestine long time ago

I Know there are double the Indians then Pakistanis in SA, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Gulf Countries even in Iran as Iran is more Near to India then Pakistan; only Country which has less Indians then Pakistanis is Turkey Only, even Iran show Pure Hate towards Pakistan in many times

Iran occupies A big Part of Pakistan during 1947 Independence as at that time Pakistan was very Weak and Iran was much Strong and Iran took a big Part of Baluchistan from Pakistan and Wipe out lot of Sunni Population in Baluchistan and other Parts of Iran

Once Iran was Majority Sunni Country but in Centuries to Come Shia Elite in Power either force Sunni to Convert or make them migrate to Turkey, Syria and other Sunni Countries or Just kill all Sunnis

This is the reality of Persian-Irani Majoosi Shia Iran - So Iran is also not a brother of Pakistan, Hell with Iran & SA-Gulf Elite & Establishment too; Yasser ARafat always Prefer and Love India over Pakistan, His Blonde Whore Wife took Billions of $$$$ Money, the Money which belongs to Poor Palestinians but Not a Single Person in Arab World Speak a Single Word as Arabs are there Own Enemies, They Hate Pakistan, Iran, everybody else and even Hate themselves!

Pakistan is Pakistan Friend and Brother - Thanks but No Thanks

We are NOT Toilet Papers Super Rich Arab States - Enemies of Poor Muslims, Go to Hell

Even We Help them, I for sure know that in future they will not Support Pakistan Bid in UN Security Council for Permanent Membership but Vote for Indian support,

So called African Brother Muslim Countries are more near to India then Pakistan and have Significant Indian Hindus Sikhs and other Indian Presence; So Why Should We Pakistanis give our lives and our Soldiers Lives for these Fake Brothers, who just use us as Toilet Papers and here in Pakistan we are just saying One Ummah - Muslim Brother Hood, Indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan Love Indians and Chinese more than Pakistanis

There is no Such thing as One Ummah, We are One Ummah only to Turks and Pakistan not to these FAke Muslim Brothers....................

Won't matter how many buildings you build as long as you hold your women back you remain in the stone ages.
What is this supposed to mean?

Infrastructural development and women empowerment are two different phenomenon.

Also, how a nation treats its women is not up to the outsiders to decide. Every nation have different ground realities; to give you perspective, what works for stability in Saudi Arabia, may not necessarily hold true for Syria.

Back
Top Bottom