What's new

KSA to the first world

have any one played MASS EFFECT game these models look like those present in the game lol

ghazal car
5a4b839b93e73d578f85af9b7be1b154_w424_h200.jpg

zrtn_005p1610b0a2_tn.jpg

suv-gazal-1.jpg

King Abdulla Institute for Nanotechnology
40_3.jpg

King Abdullah Institute for NANO Technology

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

have any one played MASS EFFECT game these models look like those present in the game lol
Nop... All of them are under construction, some of them have been finished such as this one::coffee:

Riyadh Techno Valley

Riyadh Technology Valley was established to achieve the vision of Kingdom leadership to enter the "knowledge economy" which means "to convert knowledge into economic value" through the conversion of technical inventions to innovations and new products for trading and investing economically in the market.

46565770.jpg

1420462_high_res_320x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the climate reminds me of UAE... Dubai despite being extremely hot is still a major tourist attraction!

some Saudi friends that can tell us the climate in different regions of Saudi Arabia?

The climate is extremely hot dry desert heat temperatures there can easily soar over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In fact during summer temperatures there are regularly 110 degrees Fahrenheit, it is even more intense than UAE.

In fact, a lot of these glass buildings they are making will have to endure extreme heat an sun light the glass will certainly heat up.

Everytime you take a step outside those air conditioned buildings you will sweat bullets. It's very uncomfortable.

the climate reminds me of UAE... Dubai despite being extremely hot is still a major tourist attraction!

some Saudi friends that can tell us the climate in different regions of Saudi Arabia?

It is cold here in Taif now....Extremely cold... 2 degrees C and below zero in the morning cold.

It is cold here in Taif now....Extremely cold... 2 degrees C and below zero in the morning cold.

That's weather not climate, learn the difference. Also you are sharing night time temperatures when the desert cools off. Also, according to weather sources the temp there is 50 degrees Fahrenheit thats 10 degrees Celcius, which isn't cold at all, it's warm. To you it may be cold, but in general it is not cold.

Weather Forecast Taif, Saudi Arabia | Taif Weather | Wunderground

That's weather not climate, learn the difference. Also you are sharing night time temperatures when the desert cools off. Also, according to weather sources the temp there is 50 degrees Fahrenheit thats 10 degrees Celcius, which isn't cold at all, it's warm. To you it may be cold, but in general it is not cold.

Weather Forecast Taif, Saudi Arabia | Taif Weather | Wunderground

Dude I look at the temp on my car as I drove home..... What I am going to say it is not true just because you say it isn't??

It's still not "extremely cold" even if the temp you report is true. Also he asked for climate in different regions, you provided a temperature reading from your car about the town you're in.

As for the questions all of KSA has the same, extremely hot dry desert climate, very little rainfall per year.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

King Abdullah Sports City
Opened 2014 (planned)
Cost $4.5 billion
The capacity of the main stadium is between 60,000 and 100,000 spectators
sportscity.jpg

King_Abdullah_Sports_City.jpg

The second picture is the "Birds Nest" stadium in Beijing...

butthurt or jealous because your assad doesn't have the power or the money to make something like this.
they atleast try to do something with their economy, while your assad on the other hand has done nothing to improve the economic situation of Syria. no wonder people like you are in USA.

why do u have this feeling that in every Saudi thread you Assad lickers have to make this statement?

no one knows what the future will be like. maybe they will have more freedom than people in Syria one day, who knows!

on the other part good going Saudi, reminds me of the projects the Azeris are doing. good for your economy and good for tourism industry!

All country can be progressive even if they do not have many resources or even if they do not have oil, and Syria is no exception. What Muslim countries really lack is honest and patriotic leadership.

Back
Top Bottom