What's new

KSA to the first world

Oh how I wish other Saudis would read this and see that their Pakistani "brothers" all they really want is their genocide and destruction and are waiting for it eagerly.

Our country should NOT trust Pakistan a country that really want the massacre of all Arabs.
My brother you know that there are second class citizens among them. you know what I mean... I will love Pakistani real Muslims whatever those say. S-19 is not a Pakistani but he is fantasizing that the nuke button is 10 cm away from him :rofl:

LOL, spare the arrogance. :)

You, as a Muslim, should accept blessed Mohammed pbuh'ss saying that 97%+ Arabs will be massacred in the end times. This is not said by any russian or pakistani but it is said by our blessed Prophet pbuh.

That destruction is very near when Israel will start the big war for greater israel.

So, as I said, you better beg Pakistan for a nuclear weapon while you still have time. All these megacities of which you are now so proud of, will be turned to specks of barren dust in a matter of days by Israeli airplanes when the big war starts. :)

The Hadith was narrated by whom?? Al-Mahdi or Hussien??

LOL, spare the arrogance. :)

You, as a Muslim, should accept blessed Mohammed pbuh'ss saying that 97%+ Arabs will be massacred in the end times. This is not said by any russian or pakistani but it is said by our blessed Prophet pbuh.

That destruction is very near when Israel will start the big war for greater israel.

So, as I said, you better beg Pakistan for a nuclear weapon while you still have time. All these megacities of which you are now so proud of, will be turned to specks of barren dust in a matter of days when the big war starts. :)

Saudi Arabia does not have to beg for Pakistani nukes. If Israel attacks KSA, Pakistan on its own should provide atomic intervention on behalf of KSA. I do remember reading there are some Israeli politicians and perhaps military officials that wish for a greater Israel as they feel the current Israel is too small and makes them too vulnerable. Again, Pakistan should prevent this from happening an ME overrun with Israel is not in our interest. Though, it shouldn't be Pakistan alone Turkiye as well.

Oh how I wish other Saudis would read this and see that their Pakistani "brothers" all they really want is their genocide and destruction and are waiting for it eagerly.

Our country should NOT trust Pakistan a country that really want the massacre of all Arabs.
Mosa, i don't know how they do it in Arab countries like KSA, but this is internet where different peoples of different views and beliefs come and everyone expresses their perspective, so calm down, secondly if anyone should not trust another then it is Pakistan, we are the victims of a terrorist that receives majority funding from Gulf Countries, now b4 u jump to another silly conclusion; no i'm not saying all Gulf Arabs intentionally donate money to terrorist organizations, they have good intentions but money ends up in wrong hands.

So its the same drama again ...

what is amazing is that what is on the forum is very different from what is real on ground.
the 30% makes too much noise .. just too much noise.

Mosa, i don't know how they do it in Arab countries like KSA, but this is internet where different peoples of different views and beliefs come and everyone expresses their perspective, so calm down, secondly if anyone should not trust another then it is Pakistan, we are the victims of a terrorist that receives majority funding from Gulf Countries, now b4 u jump to another silly conclusion; no i'm not saying all Gulf Arabs intentionally donate money to terrorist organizations, they have good intentions but money ends up in wrong hands.

You are new here ... you will get used to it.
We see this 24/7 for a very long time.

Saudi Arabia does not have to beg for Pakistani nukes. If Israel attacks KSA, Pakistan on its own should provide atomic intervention on behalf of KSA. I do remember reading there are some Israeli politicians and perhaps military officials that wish for a greater Israel as they feel the current Israel is too small and makes them too vulnerable. Again, Pakistan should prevent this from happening an ME overrun with Israel is not in our interest. Though, it shouldn't be Pakistan alone Turkiye as well.

I know pakistan will protect holy cities (not the Saudi regime though)... Infact, only reason why the great war is not yet started is because of pakistan's nuclear weapons. 9/11 and ****** is designed to destroy pakistan's nuclear weapons. Plan B is to engage pakistan with war with India and then start the Great war.

My statement was to make the Arabs here, who incidentally have the intellect of "naked, barefooted shepherds", to realize their own self-worth and for once, forget their "superiority complex" over other races like pakistanis.

Turkiye not possible. Turkiye is nothing against Israel's nuclear program, which is very advanced. :)

Thəorətic Muslim;2664204 said:
Thank You for your insight on how you are more Muslim than I am. May ALLAH bless you.

The Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, said "Any one who kills the Believers of the Book, in my name will not receive any help from me on the Day of Judgement."
It is the duty of Muslims to defend not just ourselves and our brothers and sisters; but also those people of the book from oppression.

These Bedouins didnt teach me anything. The Sahaba spread Islam to all corners of the globe by their superior behavior and honest mind, their DEEN. It was because of this that ALLAH blessed the Muslim world into becoming a SuperPower. With the ability to conquer Persia and the Byzantine Empires. Convert the Mongols to Islam.

If all the Muslims in the world today, has as much deen as 1 Sahaba; we would be in a much better world.
My brother you are right, but don't belittle others so no one belittle you. I have allot of wonderful turks brothers here so I cant say anything about Turkey. Arabs respect and love altaeb Tayeb Ardogan and Turkey. At least I know that you are a real Muslim, and understand you are worried about whats going on with Arabs.

My statement was to make the Arabs here, who incidentally have the intellect of "naked, barefooted shepherds", to realize their own self-worth and for once, forget their "superiority complex" over other races like pakistanis.

Pakistan is not a race.

I think we all need to clarify that there is nothing personal here. Just a conversation. Let posts be just what they are just posts and nothing else. All is forgiven etc.

even though the north africans speak arabic, but they are not arabs, they speak different variant of arabic, i had a morrocan friend and he clarified me

salahuddin was not arabic, he was a kurd, and tariq bin zyad was a barbar not an arab

even though the north africans speak arabic, but they are not arabs, they speak different variant of arabic, i had a morrocan friend and he clarified me

salahuddin was not arabic, he was a kurd, and tariq bin zyad was a barbar not an arab

You haven't stopped for a second just to put your head around these facts?? Those times were great for Islam because it didn't matter if he was Arab or not. Those times were great because we didn't have the racist fuks we have here right now. Those times were great because it didn't matter where he came from all it mattered is that they were Muslim. Look at you guys now half this conversation is directed at "Arabs". Yeah it is because of people like you that we are what we are now not because of "Arabs".

You haven't stopped for a second just to put your head around these facts?? Those times were great for Islam because it didn't matter if he was Arab or not. Those times were great because we didn't have the racist fuks we have here right now. Those times were great because it didn't matter where he came from all it mattered is that they were Muslim. Look at you guys now half this conversation is directed at "Arabs". Yeah it is because of people like you that we are what we are now not because of "Arabs".

Those time were Great because Muslims focused on one thing. Their DEEN

look buddy i was just adressing the common misconception here

there are racists arabs present who claim every thing,arab and non arab, credit must be given to those non arabs who served equally, and yeah i agree we should say who sacrificed for islam, everybody has sacrificed equally, we shouldnt say prophet muhammad was arabic and islamiccalender is arabic calender etc because even prophet said, not to distinguish arabs from non arabs

look buddy i was just adressing the common misconception here

there are racists arabs present who claim every thing,arab and non arab, credit must be given to those non arabs who served equally, and yeah i agree we should say who sacrificed for islam, everybody has sacrificed equally, we shouldnt say prophet muhammad was arabic and islamiccalender is arabic calender etc because even prophet said, not to distinguish arabs from non arabs

Islam came to abolish such a thing as race. Racism and Sectarianism is so dense here you can cut it with a knife.

Back
Top Bottom