al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Last updated: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 12:07 AM

Saleh Fareed
Saudi Gazette

JEDDAH – French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said on Monday that France and the Kingdom agree on the need to strengthen the Syrian opposition and rebel forces.

“Our approach to the situation is identical,” Le Drian told reporters at a press conference following his talks with Saudi leaders including Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah here on Monday.

“We believe in strengthening the Syrian National Coalition and the general staff of general (Selim) Idriss,” the chief of staff in the rebel Free Syrian Army, said Le Drian.

“The National Coalition should be strong and respected... We support the Coalition on the military level, as well as the humanitarian and political levels,” he said.

France “hopes that the Geneva conference would succeed because there will be no military solution in Syria,” Le Drian said in reference to a US-Russian proposal for talks to end the bloody conflict.

Le Drian also discussed bilateral relations with Saudi officials.

“I was very delighted to be received personally as a minister by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. The King told me that he has received me personally to show the great relationship the two countries enjoy and also to convey a friendly message to French President François Hollande,” said the French defense minister.

“We have agreed with the Saudi authorities to coordinate security assistance efforts to train, advise and assist the Saudi Arabian Armed Forces in building defense capability through military exercises and professional military education in order to strengthening our strategic partnership,” he said.

Speaking about Iran, he said that the new president of Iran may take his country in a new direction. “I think Iran is showing better flexibility and opening its arms to the world, but we hope to see concrete action by the Iranian government soon,” he said.

Saudi Gazette -

Crown Prince receives French defense minister

Last updated: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 12:08 AM

2m480ux.jpg

Crown Prince Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, deputy premier and minister of defense, receives French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian at his office in Jeddah on Monday. The two leaders reviewed bilateral relations and discussed ways to enhance them. — SPA
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20131008182971

اذا لم تستحي فاصنع ما شئت

There is nothing to be ashamed of, at least for us. But, I always say that people are usually mad at us for some reason.

KSA does recognize China's right to secure and protect her nation and interests.

While USA is obsessed with China in their annoying pivot in Asia.

You guys should convince USA to stick their nose in Syria, not in East Asia.

Will do Sir :smart:

ال سعود لا يعرفون الشرف

Obama did draw that 'redline' because the election of last year, he and Romney were competing with each other for the toughest man on diplomacy.

Now the election time is over, Obama wanna withdraw his slogan during made during the election time, he and Kerry are using the excuse of the confiscation of the CW to withdraw from Syria.

If one of the US allies fired the first shot in Syria, then US will have the obligation to start the war on Syria, just like the war on Libya, France started it first, Obama has been dragged into it.

first stop your obsession with USA ;)

Who is obsessed with whom?

We stay in our homeland East Asia, while USA is coming near our homeland for troubles.

Who is obsessed with whom?

We stay in our homeland East Asia, while USA is coming near our homeland for troubles.
what ?
Japon is having no problem with them. Taiwan or South Korea too. So these countries can work with USA.
It is their business

Then USA settled their military base around the Middle East countries is ok, Iran should stop complaining about it.
If the choice of Afghanistan is to have US bases . If the choice of Turkey is to have US cooperation. And so for GCC.
No i don't blame them. It is their business.

Yeah, tell me about it :blah: .. Only you and your mullahs live with dignity :lol:

قال قطز : ((ما أطهر أرضها وأنجس شعبها رجالها لرجالها ونسائها لنسائها حضارتهم من وبر وغنم وكرامتهم تحت القدم للعزة ادعياء وهم واغنامهم سواء يلعنون الاقرب ويحكمهم الاغرب))

If the choice of Afghanistan is to have US bases . If the choice of Turkey is to have US cooperation. And so for GCC.
No i don't blame them. It is their business.

Then China's view about Syria is our business as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom