What's new

France says Southern Libya now a "viper's nest" for Islamist militants

@Hazzy997

I studied in the US for 1 year (California). I know the country quite well. I also know that we humans tend to romanticize about all that we do not have or foreign countries etc. There is nothing called American cuisine nearly. All of that have it roots in Europe and due to the extremely big diversity in the US you can get all foods from the world. Not the same here in Denmark. Only 1 big city (Copenhagen) and they don't even have an Yemeni restaurant. The ME restaurants are in abundance, especially Arab and Turkish ones, but you know how it is. Not exactly like in the ME itself outside of a few restaurants.

But I am not complaining. One should be grateful.

@Hazzy997

Me family are not poor rather the opposite. Never really were poor. At least my father's family. The problem is just that what I wrote is not going to make you happy unless you have goals in life, a loving family, friends etc.

I think that it is very clear. Would you rather have 10 million dollars but no family, friends, ambitions or goals or be relatively well off but have a loving family, friends, ambitions, goals etc.? I think that the answer is clear.

You can always get rich but being blessed with the other things is not a guarantee and is relatively rare.

Just by inheritance alone I will probably not lack anything in life nor my children or grandchildren despite us being a very big family and having quite a few siblings. I am more worried about finding the right wife, settling down, finding my goals in life and getting a job/position that I like than just the financial aspect. I am not that demanding when it comes to materialism.

Over here Arab food saves us, lol, we have Iranian pistachios too. Life is so expensive here man, I want to rent a condo in the future, get a decent desktop, lease a ram 1500, get married and feed my children, lol. I'm not going to spend any money.

There are no Iranian restaurants where I live. There is one, but is extremely expensive and I cant waste money.And unfortunately I cant cook Iranian food. Only my mom and dad can, and they live in Sweden. :( lol
I wish I had an Iranian girlfriend to cook for me lmao

Right now I eat a lot of "micro-wave food" of particular brands, or I go to IKEA, which is very close to where I live, to eat in their restaurant. Its cheap and its ok. Not great food, but not bad tasting either.

Occasionally I cook myself. But Im just too lazy to do that on regular basis.
Hopefully you will get everything you wish for in life Hazzy jan.

There are no Iranian restaurants where I live. There is one, but is extremely expensive and I cant waste money.And unfortunately I cant cook Iranian food. Only my mom and dad can, and they live in Sweden. :( lol

Right now I eat a lot of "micro-wave food" of particular brands, or I go to IKEA, which is very close to where I live, to eat in their restaurant. Its cheap and its ok. Not great food, but not bad tasting either.

You too bro :D

So you live alone? Aren't you scared of the dark!? :D

Come on, bro. Go frequent an ME shop. Plenty of those here in Copenhagen. I am basically living on them and "Netto" and "Fakta".;)

There must be many in Aarhus as well. I am sure.

Don't eat that nonsense. Seriously. It's not even cheap but unhealthy and not particularly tasty!

If you have a garden then use your grill. Learn to make proper rice or pasta and you will survive. I never cooked in my life before I moved to Denmark, despite living on my own already in the US and France (despite parents living in Paris too) but I have trained myself to do some nice ME dishes and Italian ones. French cuisine is too complicated to make alone so I am just buying all the cheeses despite them being a bit expensive.

I love dairy products so it's a blessing that I am in Denmark right now since the yoghurts, milk and other dairy products are one of the best that I have tasted. Seriously. Cold cacao milk with Danish milk is lovely after working out or running.

Buying the right bread, in this case a baguette for your cheeses is crucial, LOL. No toast bread in sight. You can survive on olives and olive oil as well and bread.

Just take some tomatoes, a bit of garlic, a toasted bread and then olive oil on top of it aside from salt. Extremely good. But remember to brush your teeth when you are going out, LOL. :laughcry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pa_amb_tomàquet

@ResurgentIran

;)

Last edited:
Come on, bro. Go frequent an ME shop. Plenty of those here in Copenhagen. I am basically living on them and "Netto" and "Fakta".;)

There must be many in Aarhus as well. I am sure.

Don't eat that nonsense. Seriously. It's not even cheap but unhealthy and not particularly tasty!

If you have a garden then use your grill. Learn to make proper rice or pasta and you will survive. I never cooked in my life before I moved to Denmark, despite living on my own already in the US and France (despite parents living in Paris too) but I have trained myself to do some nice ME dishes and Italian ones. French cuisine is too complicated to make alone so I am just buying all the cheeses despite them being a bit expensive.

I love dairy products so it's a blessing that I am in Denmark right now since the yoghurts, milk and other dairy products are one of the best that I have tasted. Seriously. Cold cacao milk with Danish milk is lovely after working out or running.

@ResurgentIran

;)

Yeah there are some "Bazaar" in Aarhus where you can get all the ME ingredients and fresh vegatables, fruits etc.
But its too far away. And I never really get around to doing it.

I dont think you grasp just how lazy of a person I am. lol
So I end up eating crap. haha

Yeah there are some "Bazaar" in Aarhus where you can get all the ME ingredients and fresh vegatables, fruits etc.
But its too far away. And I never really get around to doing it.

I dont think you grasp just how lazy of a person I am. lol
So I end up eating crap. haha

I think that we are not that far from each other. I am extremely lazy too. But you can do it.

BTW do you agree with me and my praise about Danish milk, yoghurt and dairy products in general? Most of my fellow foreign students all love it. So there must be something about it.:D

I think that we are not that far from each other. I am extremely lazy too. But you can do it.

BTW do you agree with me and my praise about Danish milk, yoghurt and dairy products in general? Most of my fellow foreign students all love it. So there must be something about it.:D

Dairy products in Denmark and Sweden are very good. Probably the best in entire Europe if not the world.

Dairy products in Denmark and Sweden are very good. Probably the best in entire Europe if not the world.
Indeed. I agree with this after my personal experience in KSA, ME/Arab World, France, USA and now Denmark. But the dairy products in KSA are really good as well. Dairy products have been an stable food source for thousands of years for people.

But for some strange reason I prefer the milk in Denmark of all those countries. There is just something special about it, LOL. Have to import it once I leave.:(

Have you tried "frøsnapper". Damn it's good.:D

History should record how failing states act when they are at the end of their lives! There is a real split within pak people. It's virtually people vs army.
goat-whats-the-point.jpg

Whats with the header. Somebody please correct it.

The defence minister is talking about extremists only , like the defence ministers of India and Pakistan talk about them in their part of the world.

Back
Top Bottom