What's new

Jordanian Ambassador Kidnapped in Libya

Anyway there can be no thread about Libya without Libyan music which is awesome.

Whatever happens Libya it will have an supporter in me. My Muslim and Arab brothers and sisters with very close ancestral, cultural, linguistic etc. ties to KSA and the Arabian Peninsula.:D

I thought I would post that given that the thread turned personal again and to a petty discussion between several members not on topic.

US democracy at work...they installed justice now enjoy the justice!

That's a shallow conclusion dear and the US had nothing to do with the aspiration of the Libyan people. I refer to my post below:

I already discussed Libya in great detail in previous posts and this news is no different.

France says Southern Libya now a "viper's nest" for Islamist militants

Basically Libya is in a transition period where the civil society is getting rebuilt from point ZERO after 45 years of dictatorship. In fact it is a miracle that it has not been more bloody given how heavily armed the average Libyan is and how it is still largely a society shaped by tribalism and regional rivalries.

Libya is still suffering from the short-lived civil war but this will soon end and a new civil society from scratch (that's what is taking place) will soon see its light.

Libya is a very rich country. Just give them some time.

90-70 years ago 80 MILLION Europeans died. What is 30.000 dead Libyans in the past 3 years due to a civil war (goal achieved) and fighting in comparison? 2 times as many are born each month in Libya if not more. The population is growing and was growing despite the 6 month long civil war.

I am optimistic no matter who is going to rule Libya. They just like any other country in their situation need time to find their ground. Let them elect different rulers and see where it takes them. They need to learn from their mistakes the hard way. As all others before them learnt it.

Let us hope that he will return safely.

No way would a closed off, corrupt and dictatorial Libya controlled by the Gaddafi family for decades be better on the longer run than the new democratic Libya. At least the Libyans can decide their future now and I am sure that they will learn from their mistakes.

Don't troll here if you nothing to say.

Ohhh Now you're Acting innocent ???? like i said yesterday, like some people said in PDF you really are an Dumb ***..
Why don't you read your first reply to me and decide for yourself who started trolling

Who the fvck cares. :lol:
Just dont brag about India and enjoy your $hit.

It's your buddy who's trolling the Middle East section, I have fine relations with most Indians here and never criticize India on anything. :lol:

You don't understand why he made that post.

Ohhh Now you're Acting innocent ???? like i said yesterday, like some people said in PDF you really are an Dumb ***..
Why don't you read your first reply to me and decide for yourself who started trolling

No I'm not innocent, I've been indicted of three criminal charges. :rofl::omghaha:

It's your buddy who's trolling the Middle East section, I have fine relations with most Indians here and never criticize India on anything. :lol:
I too almost never quoted you for things which dont relate to me but when you say things like the below quote, it's obvious that it will be replied to.
Hell is your country where your men rape tens of thousands of women a month, besides, you Indians aren't even welcomed in Israel they consider you unlike them.

Hell is your country where your men rape tens of thousands of women a month, besides, you Indians aren't even welcomed in Israel they consider you unlike them. @Infoman

I wouldn't say they're terrorists, this is just politics. The problem is there are too many splinter/tribal groups to know who was exactly behind this. We don't know if they're Libyan nationalists or militants. I still disagree with you about Libya, it wasn't better to have a leader like him but the conditions may have been better pre-uprising, that's to be expected though as the county just got out of turmoil and there's no order.

It's funny though that when non-Muslim entities or nations assassinate/kidnap political leaders around the world everybody turns a blind lie or express that they're entitled to do whatever they want yet are outraged when it's done in Muslims countries. We can bring of thousands of examples of non-Muslim nations affairs similar or worse than this one so these trolls could quit looking at the Middle East as if it's the worst region in the world.

Middle East is right now the worst region and the laughing stock of the world. Unfortunate, but true.
At least in Europe, East Asia or elsewhere any rivalry that exist does not get so violent and volatile as Middle East.

Most people in Europe think we are all a bunch of backward retards.

I too almost never quoted you for things which dont relate to me but when you say things like these, it's obvious that it will be replied to.

Don't worry my friend, I don't usually say things and have good relations with Indian members. Of course with the exception of the Zio-Hindu troll Sarjen. :D

Middle East is right now the worst region and the laughing stock of the world. Unfortunate, but true.
At least in Europe, East Asia or elsewhere any rivalry that exist does not get so violent and volatile as Middle East.

Most people in Europe think we are all a bunch of backward retards.

Well we need to look at the context, not too long ago had the Middle East became independent from colonialism. After this long era people we're accumulated to harsh rule so they've adapted to violent struggles and violent means to dispute situations. It would have faded off over time until we realized Western nations installed their own tribal monarchies and minority dictators which kept the populations used to the Iron Fist for times being. You also need to take into account crucial natural resources which everybody is out to secure through force. Such as natural offshore gas, this could serve a nation for 40 years and crucial water resources which are needed for a viable future. Everybody is out to secure them and compete over them and the problem is it's strong over weak, like Egypt against Ethiopia(Nile) or Israel against West Bank(Jordan river water resources). So the weak has no choice but to resort to insurgency to protect their resources and interests so it develops into larger scale conflict.

Violence won't fade away until we have a balance of power in our region, if it's always the same few nations with utmost power over defenseless populations and dictators against their populations violence will not end anytime soon unfortunately.

Hell is your country where your men rape tens of thousands of women a month, besides, you Indians aren't even welcomed in Israel they consider you unlike them. @Infoman

what the?

I thought he just made a joke. With a meme as his reference :blink:

@Hazzy97 unless you guys have history I don't know about.

Oh and Gaddafi apologists :mad:

what the?

I thought he just made a joke. With a meme as his reference :blink:

@Hazzy97 unless you guys have history I don't know about.

Oh and Gaddafi apologists :shake:

Yes, we do have a history my friend. :D

I must have misunderstood his joke, it appeared to me that he tried portraying the Middle East as utter misery and hell.

@Manticore @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut

We really need an Arab mod to make sure we don't have trolls resorting to bashing and calling members 'terrorists'. That's extreme hatred.

You keep calling me a 'propaganda minister', that's odd since that's what people call other people when they don't like hearing the truth. Meanwhile, we could all tell you're a paid shill. :lol:

Ha hahahha haha You're talking about extreme hatred !!?:rofl:
OMG:rofl: The smilies here are not enough 1!1

Well call me by whatever suits you Mr.Propaganda minister:pleasantry:

Yes, we do have a history my friend. :D

I must have misunderstood his joke, it appeared to me that he tried portraying the Middle East as utter misery and hell.

He used a picture of the popular character from a popular sitcom :D

I expect bashing Indians and Hindus are par for the course here, as pretty much everyone here does it, but it was a bit surprising coming from you with such venom :)

You don't have to tell me that... First you being a Palestinian itself is enough to label you... You're not a criminal... you're just a terrorist... you're a Propaganda minister right...... :dance3:

And you're a idiot to think that i inserted the picture to troll... Ya its a middle eastern section that doesn't mean i can't visit... and there's not a single **** you can do :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:
By the way where are you from in Middle east Do you have a state???:omghaha:

Please leave.

Back
Top Bottom