What's new

'KSA, France views identical on Syria'

We believe in strengthening the Syrian National Coalition and the general staff of general (Selim) Idriss

But no one takes them seriously on the ground. Not the rebels, nor the civilian population.

house of saud must be feeling awfully lonely. US even appreciating Asad for cooperating with CW.
house of saud sponsored terrorists in Syria are getting cornered.
house of saud killing scheme in Egypt going sideways, even after killing thousands sustainability is not there.

So French defense minister called in to buy some more goodies in exchange for company. Is this Les Misérables playing out in different context and in a different time?

house of saud must be feeling awfully lonely. US even appreciating Asad for cooperating with CW.
house of saud killing scheme in Egypt going sideways, even after killing thousands sustainability is not there.

So French defense minister called in to buy some more goodies in exchange for company. Is this Les Misérables playing out in different context and in a different time?

Millions of Bangladeshi's currently making a living in GCC states and their tens of millions dependents in Bangladesh would not appreciate such expressions of hatred against House of Saud from a Bangladeshi.

Millions of Bangladeshi's currently making a living in GCC states and their tens of millions dependents in Bangladesh would not appreciate such expressions of hatred against House of Saud from a Bangladeshi.

Your family make a living in USA...Yet you have no problem in expressing hatred to USA and involving in international conspiracies against it.

house of saud must be feeling awfully lonely

If we were lonely indeed we wouldn't have been on the same page as France's but surely high and dry. :lol:

US even appreciating Asad for cooperating with CW.

Everybody reserves the right to do what suits them the best, if the US feels comfortable with what she is doing then be it.

In your dreams :lol: The FSA is being backed unconditionally, we had gone through the same story twice, why not repeating for the third time? :lol:

Not as barbaric as the Awami league you worship 24\7, the Egyptians tend to be way milder, your groundless accusation against us makes me wonder where did you come from! :omghaha:

We have been doing projects with the French prior to the creation of your BD my friend, give it a rest :D And soon we will sign the DR deals for our Navy :wave: of course you know who is going to be too disturbed about it.

Not as barbaric as the Awami league you worship 24\7, the Egyptians tend to be way milder, your groundless accusation against us makes me wonder where did you come from! :omghaha:

Bro, this guy is actually not Awami League, he is totally opposed to Awami League, but I think he has some Muslim Brotherhood connection or sympathy and obviously sympathy for Iran. I have seen isolated cases like him, bdslph is another example, but he could be Shia.

Bottom line, the way I see it, all of his type are hurting our country's interest.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom