What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

We ALREADY took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and your Indian Army didn't have the guts to stop us. :lol:

We defeated you easily in BOTH sectors, don't you remember?

You never took AP back by force, like a snake you waited until we left on our own.

White man's approval? It was a GLOBAL poll. :rofl:

Though I know why you automatically thought of white people. It's because your entire country is ruled by a white European waitress called Sonia.

And why you became so generous? The answer is same. You dont had guts to stay. You dont had and still you dont have guts to dare any adventure. Viets saw your back in 1979.Japanese do worst things which I would not like to mention as I respect women from all over the world.

We ALREADY took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and your Indian Army didn't have the guts to stop us. :lol:

We defeated you easily in BOTH sectors, don't you remember?

You never took AP back by force, like a snake you waited until we left on our own.

White man's approval? It was a GLOBAL poll. :rofl:

Though I know why you automatically thought of white people. It's because your entire country is ruled by a white European waitress called Sonia.

When the same global platforms published records about China's pathetic human rights record and no freedom of expression in China then suddenly it becomes global conspiratorial theory against China. Double standards? Regarding Sonia Gandhi she is elected by the people. You can question our choice but can not question the method. It happens in democracy. Oh wait .........you dont know ABCD of democracy.You never voted in your entire life.My sympathies. ;)

And why you became so generous? The answer is same. You dont had guts to stay. You dont had and still you dont have guts to dare any adventure. Viets saw your back in 1979.Japanese do worst things which I would not like to mention as I respect women from all over the world.

And today, India's position vis-a-vis China has grown weaker than it has ever been, since India was created. :lol:

Back in 1962, China and India had similar sized economies. Not to mention the fact that China was in the middle of the worst famine in our history (the Great leap forward), which the Indians saw as an opportunity to attack us.

Today, our economy is FOUR times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending. Even our currency reserves alone, are double the size of the entire Indian GDP. :rofl:

And the Indian Armed Forces have already admitted defeat before they even started:

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

New Delhi: Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force. Is it a warning from India's military that the government needs to hear?

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military leadership has made a stunning confession that New Delhi doesn't have the stomach for a fight, if push came to shove on the disputed Sino-Indian boundary.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

This is straight from the Indian Armed Forces themselves, not a bunch of internet fanboys. :azn:

China managed to won skirmish in 1962 with India. But apart from that they had very pathetic performances in war. In second world war they performed poorly against Japanese. In Korea war they can not achieve their goals. They got spanked in Vietnam in 1979.But height is because of no free media and right of expression majority Chinese even dont believe that they had lost all the wars. My sympathies.

i know you 81army always desperate to get our attentions but this thread is about korea war take yours pathetic fact twisting india bs somewhere else

And today, your position vis-a-vis China has grown weaker than it has ever been, since India was created. :lol:

Back in 1962, China and India had similar sized economies. Not to mention the fact that China was in the middle of the worst famine in our history (the Great leap forward), which the Indians saw as an opportunity to attack us.

Today, our economy is FOUR times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending. Even our currency reserves alone are double the size of the entire Indian GDP. :rofl:

And the Indian Armed Forces have already admitted defeat before they even started:

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

You are refrianing from a simple question comrade. Then why are you not taking Arunachal back? Its all about guts.isnt it !

i know you 81army always desperate to get our attentions but this thread is about korea war take yours pathetic fact twisting india bs somewhere else

I love when I make Chinese frustrate. Your frustration is my energy :cheesy:

You are refrianing from a simple question comrade. Then why are you not taking Arunachal back? Its all about guts.isnt it !

I love when I make Chinese frustrate. Your frustrasion is my energy :cheesy:

For the same reason we voluntarily left it in 1962.

Because it's better to keep a hold on India's neck, to keep them off balance. Even your Manmohan Singh said it. :lol:

And it is not just the threat of invading Arunchal again, but this time the Chicken's neck corridor too, in order to cut off the whole of NE India.

And apparently it is working. Look at India's economic growth falling to 5.3%, with calls from economic experts across the world for India to be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC . :azn:

I think he's just a kid too eager to make his marks in the online forums by showing how much 'knowledge' and 'experiences' he possesses. You can tell by his randomly shoot of his mouth without any clues on what's he talking about.

Not a kid, have the experience; where have you been stationed? (oh, that's right, no where). Is there a single china boy here with one second of experience? On the bright side, if you clowns are the best your backwards country can dredge up, we will dominate for the next couple hundred years. Doubt any of you have gone any where (your mom won't let you). Seriously, any of the Chinese here have any military experience? One of you at least? If not, shut up and let the men talk.

Not a kid, have the experience; where have you been stationed? (oh, that's right, no where). Is there a single china boy here with one second of experience? On the bright side, if you clowns are the best your backwards country can dredge up, we will dominate for the next couple hundred years. Doubt any of you have gone any where (your mom won't let you). Seriously, any of the Chinese here have any military experience? One of you at least?

So you "claim" to be in the military :-)lol:), do you dispute what the American veterans said in the History channel video?

So you "claim" to be in the military :-)lol:), do you dispute what the American veterans said in the History channel video?

Not active, was in the military (Army, little old for that now). If you have read my post, I said ALL veterans are traumatised by hard fighting (the few dust-ups I went through were tough enough, not near what these guys dealt with). We have had hard fighting fights always (in the Bulge we had several divisions savaged). It doesn't change the fact we achieved our goals (keeps South Korea out of commie hands), and did it on your border, and are still there. Seriously, 1,000s of miles from our nation, still on China's door-step, against over a billion screaching chinese.

(so, your branch? Experience? I'm waiting for at least one of you to have had some)

Not active, was in the military (Army, little old for that now). If you have read my post, I said ALL veterans are traumatised by hard fighting (the few dust-ups I went through were tough enough, not near what these guys dealt with). We have had hard fighting fights always (in the Bulge we had several divisions savaged). It doesn't change the fact we achieved our goals (keeps South Korea out of commie hands), and did it on your border, and are still there. Seriously, 1,000s of miles from our nation, still on China's door-step, against over a billion screaching chinese.

(so, your branch? Experience? I'm waiting for at least one of you to have had some)

If true, then bring proof to the moderators so they can give you the "Military professional" ranking. :lol:

And we're not planning on attacking the USA or their allies. Our military build-up is purely defensive.

The true war is an economic one. :azn:

If true, then bring proof to the moderators so they can give you the "Military professional" ranking. :lol:

And we're not planning on attacking the USA or their allies. Our military build-up is purely defensive.

The true war is an economic one. :azn:

A) how does one go about that? B) Will I have to put my personal info for everyone to see?

(and seriously, any of the Chinese guys here have military experience? I know we have American, Pakistani, Indian, and more nations veterans and active duty, any of the Chinese guys?)

Because it's better to keep a hold on India's neck, to keep them off balance. Even your Manmohan Singh said it. :lol:

And it is not just the threat of invading Arunchal again, but this time the Chicken's neck corridor too, in order to cut off the whole of NE India.

:lol:

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

He killed 300 chinese in 3 days. That’s a record in modern history
Jaswant Singh Rawat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And apparently it is working. Look at India's economic growth falling to 5.3%, with calls from economic experts across the world for India to be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC . :azn:

ours is 5.3%. and yours is probably 0%

Marc Faber: Chinese Government Statistics Are Fake | ValueWalk

Chinese government statistics are fake for the most part and if Chinese economy is slowing down there will be more money printing in China. the Chinese government economic figures are meaningless, because they are manipulating most of the economic data, which confirms that there is no economic growth in China this year in fact China’s production of steel, cement and electricity as well as the volume of its exports and car sales are stable or declining compared to last year, which is incompatible with the growth announced by the government he explained

China Is a Black Box of Misinformation - Bloomberg
GDP-ism has become the Chinese government’s strongest ideology, and as such might not be an accurate indicator of reality. In the political and economic matrix of China, rosy statistics are the strongest self-justification mechanism for authority.

:lol:

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

ours is 5.3%. and yours is probably 0%

Marc Faber: Chinese Government Statistics Are Fake | ValueWalk

Chinese government statistics are fake for the most part and if Chinese economy is slowing down there will be more money printing in China. the Chinese government economic figures are meaningless, because they are manipulating most of the economic data, which confirms that there is no economic growth in China this year in fact China’s production of steel, cement and electricity as well as the volume of its exports and car sales are stable or declining compared to last year, which is incompatible with the growth announced by the government he explained

China Is a Black Box of Misinformation - Bloomberg
GDP-ism has become the Chinese government’s strongest ideology, and as such might not be an accurate indicator of reality. In the political and economic matrix of China, rosy statistics are the strongest self-justification mechanism for authority.

That is a complete lie. Where does it say that? :rofl:

And where is the source behind such a ridiculous claim?

This is like when the Indians always boast that 36% of NASA employees are Indians, even though it is completely false. :lol:

Wrong again, Indian. :lol:

Check the War Memorial in Washington D.C. for your answer:

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

that proves nothing... included in the UN is the south korean stats... yet you wont even count north korea in combination with chinese... how idiotic lol..... and also.. what was the death count before china got involved?? how many UN personnel died?? how many south koreans died before china got involved"??? you reluctantly decline to include those figure, because if you did, you would admit, china lost more troops fighting the UN then the UN lost fighting the chinese.

you seem to also want everyone to believe, when the chinese got involved.. suddenly, the north koreans stopped fighting altogether, so it was only china fighting the UN + s-koreans was it??

your an imbecile really....

That is all you Indians can do, make personal attacks and lie. :P

i have not said 1 lie... everything i claimed, i can back up... you are yet to back up any of your claims?

and dont try to use that picture as proof of china superiority, it does nothing of the kind

im not insulting you.. it is just one more truth i have said, and i will back that claim up too by refering all your previous posts as proof

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom