What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

China managed to won skirmish in 1962 with India. But apart from that they had very pathetic performances in war. In second world war they performed poorly against Japanese. In Korea war they can not achieve their goals. They got spanked in Vietnam in 1979.But height is because of no free media and right of expression majority Chinese even dont believe that they had lost all the wars. My sympathies.

LOL, didn't you see the video in the OP from the history channel? :lol:

We fought the USA + 16 of her allies combined during the Korean war. And we forced them into the longest retreat in American military history, completely out of North Korea.

While we were fighting superpowers and the UN armies.... what did India do?

First, India lost land to Pakistan (half of Kashmir). After that, India lost Aksai Chin to China.

Ever since India was created by the British, India has only ever LOST territory. :lol:

LOL, didn't you see the video in the OP from the history channel? :lol:

We fought the USA + 16 of her allies combined during the Korean war. And we forced them into the longest retreat in American military history, completely out of North Korea.

While we were fighting superpowers and the UN armies.... what did India do?

First, India lost land to Pakistan (half of Kashmir). After that, India lost Aksai Chin to China.

Ever since India was created by the British, India has only ever LOST territory. :lol:

Some country was divided and Taiwan was created. What are or what can you do about it? Answer is simple nothing. What you can do for Arunachal pradesh? Answer remains same. What you can do the islands in Russian occupation? Nothing. Now please remember all these facts next time when you talk about other countries. My sympathies.

Some country was divided and Taiwan was created. What are or what can you do about it? Answer is simple nothing. What you can do for Arunachal pradesh? Answer remains same. What you can do the islands in Russian occupation? Nothing. Now please remember all these facts next time when you talk about other countries. My sympathies.

What did India do in 2008? They threatened "surgical strikes" against Pakistan in the event of another Mumbai blast.

Then Mumbai was blasted several times after that. What did India do?

That's right, they cried and cried for the rest of the world to help them. :lol:

India cannot even take on Pakistan, let alone China. India's own Armed Forces have already admitted themselves that they can never hope to match China.

What did India do in 2008? They threatened "surgical strikes" against Pakistan in the event of another Mumbai blast.

Then Mumbai was blasted several times after that. What did India do?

That's right, they cried and cried for the rest of the world to help them. :lol:

India cannot even take on Pakistan, let alone China. India's own Armed Forces have already admitted themselves that they can never hope to match China alone.

We are mature enough to not wage nuclear war in the region. Why India needs to take risks when Pakistan's internal situation is worsening day by day and US drone attacks are working in our favor. If being diplomatic and patient is crying in your criterias then its totally ok. We really dont need any random Chinese members approval on that. Now answer my question. What are you doing to bring back Taiwan.I hope you are honest enough to accept that you neither have capabilities nor guts to do that. Russian islands. No way. Arunachal pradesh? if you think that India is so vulnerable then come and get it. But no , you can not do it as you know the ramifications. Your country will thrown into stone ages. So where is all your bravery. You even can not handle Vietnam. ;)

We are mature enough to not wage nuclear war in the region. Why India needs to take risks when Pakistan's internal situation is worsening day by day and US drone attacks are working in our favor. If being diplomatic and patient is crying in your criterias then its totally ok. We really dont need any random Chinese members approval on that. Now answer my question. What are you doing to bring back Taiwan.I hope you are honest enough to accept that you neither have capabilities nor guts to do that. Russian islands. No way. Arunachal pradesh? if you think that India is so vulnerable then come and get it. But no , you can not do it as you know the ramifications. Your country will thrown into stone ages. So where is all your bravery. You even can not handle Vietnam. ;)

Like I said before, we consider Taiwanese to be our blood brothers, and our goal is "peaceful reunification".

What, you think we could take on the USA + 16 of her allies combined during the Korean war... and yet not able to take on Taiwan? :lol:

India on the other hand, is not by choice... but by lack of ability.

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

India cannot even match Pakistan, as we saw in 2008 after the Mumbai attacks. Let alone China. :azn:

We only entered the war after the UN forces had almost entirely defeated North Korea.

We weren't even a part of the war when most of the North Korean soldiers got killed. It only became our war after the US brought their troops to the Yalu River, after North Korea had already been beaten. After that, then it was our fight.

lmao .... ok, so i will say most the UN forces died before china entered the war!! .. 9/10th's of south korean soldiers died before even the US got involved.... which would actually be realistic too

so still, china lost more soldiers then the UN

so still, china lost more soldiers then the UN

Wrong again, Indian. :lol:

Check the War Memorial in Washington D.C. for your answer:

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

Like I said before, we consider Taiwanese to be our blood brothers, and our goal is "peaceful reunification".

What, you think we could take on the USA + 16 of her allies combined during the Korean war... and yet not able to take on Taiwan? :lol:

India on the other hand, is not by choice... but by lack of ability.

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

India cannot even match Pakistan, as we saw in 2008 after the Mumbai attacks. Let alone China. :azn:

You never won Korean war. If your definition is winning is so low then yes you even beat Vietnam and japan. First try to handle Vietnam and then jig with India. Viets are enough for you whether in this forum or in actual battlefield. And you can not touvh Taiwan as you know big brother US is there to protect Taiwan. And yes even in your day dreams you can not get Arunachal pradesh coz you dont have guts to attack on India.:yahoo:

You never Korean war. If your definition is winning is so slow then yes you even beat Vietnam and japan. First try to handle Vietnam and then jig with India. Viets are enough for you whether in this forum or in actual battlefield. And you can not touvh Taiwan as you know big brother US is there to protect Taiwan. And yes even in your day dreams you can not get Arunachal pradesh coz you dont have guts to attack on India.:yahoo:

You mean the 1979 war, in which we killed more Vietnamese than the other way round, and succeeded in our main objective to show the world that the USSR would not intervene on their behalf? :lol:

We don't claim Vietnamese land on the land border, so we didn't take any. The Paracel Islands however, we took those back, which was a territorial gain.

Wrong again, Indian. :lol:

Check the War Memorial in Washington D.C. for your answer:

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

US is democratic country and they can not hide right figures like some no free media and no right expression countries. You know what I mean.

You mean the 1979 war, in which we killed more Vietnamese than the other way round, and succeeded in our main objective to show the world that the USSR would not intervene on their behalf? :lol:

We don't claim Vietnamese land on the land border, so we didn't take any. The Paracel Islands however, we took those back, which was a territorial gain.

See I told you in earlier post that you are even not ready to accept the facts and believe blindly in whatever CPC told you. But it happens when your country dont maintain transparency :cheesy:

You are fighting a lost battle here too. :azn:

Do you mean war or economy? :lol:

In terms of war, we destroyed India even at our weakest point in 1962, during the worst famine in Chinese history (Great leap forward). Today, our economy has grown to the point where it is FOUR times larger than the Indian one, with commensurate military spending. Now India's own Armed Forces say that they can NEVER hope to match China.

In terms of economy, India's GDP growth has shrunk to 5.3%, with soaring budget/trade deficits. Even Jim O'Neill, the person who created the idea of BRIC, said that: "India is the most disappointing of all".

So you've lost all around, Indian. :D Even the BBC country ratings polls show that the world views China far more positively than the EU and the US, and all three are ranked much higher than India.

Do you mean war or economy? :lol:

In terms of war, we destroyed India even at our weakest point in 1962, during the worst famine in Chinese history (Great leap forward). Today, our economy has grown to the point where it is FOUR times larger than the Indian one, with commensurate military spending. Now India's own Armed Forces say that they can NEVER hope to match China.

In terms of economy, India's GDP growth has shrunk to 5.3%, with soaring budget/trade deficits. Even Jim O'Neill, the person who created the idea of BRIC, said that: "India is the most disappointing of all".

So you've lost all around, Indian. :D Even the BBC country ratings polls show that the world views China far more positively than the EU and the US, and all three are ranked much higher than India.

BBC country poll? Someone is dying for white man's approval here? right? Apart from that if you have improved so much then what is stopping you to take Arunachal from India? I and you, both know the answers. You dont have guts to do that. :azn:

BBC country poll? Someone is dying for white man's approval here? right? Apart from that if you have improved so much then what is stopping you to take Arunachal from India? I and you, both know the answers. You dont have guts to do that. :azn:

We ALREADY took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and your Indian Army didn't have the guts to stop us. :lol:

We defeated you easily in BOTH sectors, don't you remember?

You never took AP back by force, like a snake you waited until we left on our own.

White man's approval? It was a GLOBAL poll. :rofl:

Though I know why you automatically thought of white people. It's because your entire country is ruled by a white European waitress called Sonia.

Back
Top Bottom