What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

Those true pros like special force or green beret never boost their experiences to strangers, even in a anonymous forum. They might talk about their experiences among themselves and closed friends. However some low level enlist men might like take big once in awhile. And also don't forget, before the nineties, many Asian enlists were assigned to be orderlies and cooks. BTW my uncle was one of those and oh you should listen to him whenever he visits Hong Kong. A general if you don't know him well.
:lol: Once again, you do not know what the hell you are talking about. That is not how the US military assigns people, even back in the '80s. Recruits, even before they enter Basics, select their fields and the military usually accommodate those requests. You are talking out of your a-hole. :lol:

Yep, he is a friend of mine as well. :lol: See how easy that was?

You don't think "posers" have hundreds of such photos?

Use your smartphone to get a quick video of him saying a few words and then we'll talk.
Sure...What was his last name and his AFSC? Felled for it hard, fool...!!! :lol:

Sure...What was his last name and his AFSC? Felled for it hard, fool...!!! :lol:

And what would that guy think if he knew a "poser" on the internet was using his pictures for this purpose? :lol:

Just make a quick video on your smartphone. Easy and no hassles.

And what would that guy think if he knew a "poser" on the internet was using his pictures for this purpose? :lol:

Just make a quick video on your smartphone. Easy and no hassles.
Must be hard, ain't it? Your non-experience is biting you in the **** so now all you can do is try to discredit me.

Must be hard, ain't it? Your non-experience is biting you in the **** so now all you can do is try to discredit me.

If you want to use your veteran status in order to give your opinions more importance, and ours less importance, then we are going to ask if you are a veteran or a poser. If you want to use your pretend veteran status to give you the right to act like an @ss and call us conscript rejects (based on faulty information), then yes will want to know if you are a veteran or a poser.

If you can't prove a claim then DON'T MAKE THE CLAIM.

Well, lived there in the 70's, if Gambit is a poser, it would actually be easier for him to have just been in the Air Force. If you think we make it up, try it yourself. Where were swim lessons held in the area? (and where is the area? Best beer? wine? etc.)

Here is one thing, what French thing did I see most days?:no:

If you want to use your veteran status in order to give your opinions more importance, and ours less importance, then we are going to ask if you are a veteran or a poser. If you want to use your pretend veteran status to give you the right to act like an @ss and call us conscript rejects (based on faulty information), then yes will want to know if you are a veteran or a poser.

If you can't prove a claim then DON'T MAKE THE CLAIM.
This is where you are wrong, as usual. I do not use my veteran status to make myself more important. I use CONTENTS from credible third party sources to support by technical arguments. This is what really gets under your skin, that none of you can refute my arguments and that all of you know that these sources cannot be brought up unless the person have relevant experience.

I get my cigarettes and drink in the Hamilton Base bar whenever I visit Brooklyn NY with my uncle. If one hands around there long enough, he can talk like a true pro.

The best "posers" keep a low profile so that others don't actually question them.

But when these posers start using their false veteran status as a "club" during an argument, and start calling people conscript rejects based on false information, then yeah we want to know if you are a veteran or a poser.

And seriously, what else did you expect? The ones with the biggest mouths and the biggest claims have the least to show for it, and everyone knows it.

And they end up getting caught like a deer in headlights, since everyone has a smartphone, and everyone has the capability to prove it if it was true.

The best "posers" keep a low profile so that others don't actually question them.

But when these posers start using their false veteran status as a "club" during an argument, and start calling people conscript rejects based on false information, then yeah we want to know if you are a veteran or a poser.

And seriously, what else did you expect? The ones with the biggest mouths and the biggest claims have the least to show for it, and everyone knows it.

I don't think you are a conscript reject, I don't know enough about Chinese recruiting practices. (except you told me that Hong Kong is given a pass). However, don't insult those of us that have served, it makes you look bad. Your opinion is still valuable regardless, at least in western culture (we serve the people). In the end, I was never stationed in Korea, My father was. If we had been run out, he would not have been. It doesn't matter if we lost a billion, and you lost two, we are still here.

Now this wouldn't have happened if you weren't such an @ss to the Chinese members here.

If you had only kept a low profile, no one would have realized you were a poser.

I'll tell you again, lay off the Chinese members here or I'm going to keep exposing the poser.

In front of everyone. Which would be fully deserved.
You are in no position to 'expose' me in any way. The best you can do is to simply call me so but no one will take you seriously. To expose mean you must have irrefutable proofs to the contrary. What do you have?

As for my treatment of you, I warned the lot of you a long time ago when you boys started behaving atrociously towards me simply because I dared to challenge you boys' claims about 'stealth' and such. I was fair and polite but that got nowhere. Now you reap what you sowed.

You are in position to 'expose' me in any way. The best you can do is to simply call me so but no one will take you seriously. To expose mean you must have irrefutable proofs to the contrary. What do you have?

As for my treatment of you, I warned the lot of you a long time ago when you boys started behaving atrociously towards me simply because I dared to challenge you boys' claims about 'stealth' and such. I was fair and polite but that got nowhere. Now you reap what you sowed.

Your choice. :azn:

As I said, the burden of the proof lies on the person who made the claim. You made the claim that you are a veteran, and you are using it as a "club" in your arguments against us. Now back it up.

Everyone has a smartphone, or some way of taking a video, it only takes a few seconds.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom