What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

Yes, I do and I will. Provided they are not based upon 'Chinese physics'. I have a hard time with that.

You claimed to be Chinese. Now back it up. See how ridiculous it get?

Like I said, I speak Chinese and know several other members here from Hong Kong personally. And on the other hand, you say you are an American citizen of Vietnamese descent. :lol:

But the line gets crossed when you claim to be a veteran online. That is despicable behaviour, and unfortunately all-too common.

You made the claim, now prove it.

Like I said, I speak Chinese and know several other members here from Hong Kong personally. And on the other hand, you say you are an American citizen of Vietnamese descent. :lol:

But the line gets crossed when you claim to be a veteran online. That is despicable behaviour, and unfortunately all-too common.

You made the claim, now prove it.
Right...:lol:...So now when the table is turned, you expect us to take you at your word as to what you are simply because you speak Chinese.

But hey...I toyed with you long enough. Here is a shot of me in Turkey at Lake Tarsus where Cleo-whatshername used to do her toilet...

rx_turk_02.jpg

Just enough for you Chinese boys' obsession with me. Kinda flattering but a bit creepy that so much passion expended to get a photo of a Vietnamese-American. :lol:

Just enough for you Chinese boys' obsession with me. Kinda flattering but a bit creepy that so much passion expended to get a photo of a Vietnamese-American. :lol:

How do we know it's you? You could have stolen the picture from some other poor Vietnamese guy.

You posted the photo, now it's your turn to prove it is you. A 2-second video clip off your smartphone will do.

Nobody else here posted a photo, nobody else here claimed to be a veteran. You're the one who needs to prove your claims.

How do we know it's you? You could have stolen the picture from some other poor Vietnamese guy.

You posted the photo, now it's your turn to prove it is you.

Nobody else here posted a photo, nobody else here claimed to be a veteran. You're the one who needs to prove your claims.
Yeah...How predictable...:lol:...You really think I did not expect you to demand I jump through another hoop? Any Turkish member here who have been to Lake Tarsus should be able to recognize the backdrop.

Now show us how are YOU Chinese. Sorry, but speaking Chinese is not good enough.

Yeah...How predictable...:lol:...You really think I did not expect you to demand I jump through another hoop? Any Turkish member here who have been to Lake Tarsus should be able to recognize the backdrop.

Now show us how are YOU Chinese. Sorry, but speaking Chinese is not good enough.

Hahahaha yet another diversion. :rofl: And yes, speaking fluent Chinese is more than good enough to show someone is Chinese, since foreigners living outside China cannot speak fluently. And the ones that can, have probably lived so long in China that they have a right to call themselves Chinese.

You are really predictable Gambit. You have stolen two pictures off the internet for your "poser" needs.

People pretending to be veterans on the internet is really despicable, even more so than any other internet falsification. In fact, it is actually illegal in America.

You trying to draw a parallel between the two is disingenuous. What you are doing is so despicable that it is actually illegal.

Hahahaha yet another diversion. :rofl: And yes, speaking fluent Chinese is more than good enough to show someone is Chinese, since foreigners living outside China cannot speak fluently.

You are really predictable Gambit. You have stolen two pictures off the internet for your "poser" needs.

People pretending to be veterans on the internet is really despicable, even more so than any other internet falsification. In fact, it is actually illegal in America.

You trying to draw a parallel between the two is disingenous. What you are doing is so despicable that it is actually illegal.
So speaking Chinese is good enough to prove that you are Chinese. But funny how you do not demand that I prove myself a Viet since I can say I speak Vietnamese as well. You really have no idea how foolish you look so far, do you? But that is fine with me. I made your friend look foolish regarding the J-20. Making you Chinese boys look foolish is easy. Your egos made the job that much easier.

So speaking Chinese is good enough to prove that you are Chinese. But funny how you do not demand that I prove myself a Viet since I can say I speak Vietnamese as well. You really have no idea how foolish you look so far, do you? But that is fine with me. I made your friend look foolish regarding the J-20. Making you Chinese boys look foolish is easy. Your egos made the job that much easier.

I don't even care if you are Vietnamese or not. :lol:

You falsely claimed to be a veteran online, which is the most despicable thing anyone could possibly do, to the point where it is even illegal.

Now for the 100th time I ask you to prove it. You have already posted a photo of someone and claimed it is you, so you're not shy. Then you can post one of you on a military base, and follow it up with a video to show it is you.

I don't even care if you are Vietnamese or not. :lol:

You falsely claimed to be a veteran online, which is the most despicable thing anyone could possibly do, to the point where it is even illegal.

Now for the 100th time I ask you to prove it. You have already posted a photo of someone and claimed it is you, so you're not shy. Then post one of you on a military base, and follow it up with a video to show it is you.
More running in place and getting nowhere fast. You have no proof to say that I falsely claimed veteran status. The only thing you can do is try to save some face because your own argument blew right back in your face. I proved myself to what I am far better than you have of being Chinese.

This is so freaking entertaining. I work the nightshift and should be in bed.

We only entered the war after the UN forces had almost entirely defeated North Korea.

We weren't even a part of the war when most of the North Korean soldiers got killed. It only became our war after the US brought their troops to the Yalu River, after North Korea had already been beaten. After that, then it was our fight.

It doesn't matter when you entered the war. you are quoting UN casualty statistics that are for the entire war and include RoK. I could do the same thing you are by not including RoK forces. And showing how the US made up the vast majority of UN forces yet only suffered 54k dead compared to over 150k Chinese dead. Which by the way I highly doubt the communist party propoganda machine of Mao's time would have allowed the true figure to be known.

More running in place and getting nowhere fast. You have no proof to say that I falsely claimed veteran status. The only thing you can do is try to save some face because your own argument blew right back in your face. I proved myself to what I am far better than you have of being Chinese.

This is so freaking entertaining. I work the nightshift and should be in bed.

For the 101th time, prove that you are a veteran. :wave:

LOL He shoots himself on the foot and looses all credibility if he doesn't come back with another picture with the same guy in air force uniform. Once he puts his handsome face on a post it wouldn't hard to put up another one, with uniform, would it?

Do you think I really care if the admin staff took away my 'Professionals' tag? Booo...Hooo...Hooo...Woe is me...:lol:...I never asked for it in the first place. On any anonymous Internet discussion, CONTENTS are more important than ego and the contents of my posts, especially in matters of aviation, have been far superior to ALL of you Chinese boys combined.

There are plenty CONTENTS of yours that were busted ... Better shrink your mouth size a little bit. It helps.

Just check these links out:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ing-test-fly-next-few-days-17.html#post856349

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ing-test-fly-next-few-days-17.html#post862543

Trained eyes need no military experiences to immediately sense your ridiculous contents. If it is not a lie, it is only good to hoax layman/semi-illiterate...

You keep eating crow? :lol:

-----------------------

LOL He shoots himself on the foot and looses all credibility if he doesn't come back with another picture with the same guy in air force uniform. Once he puts his handsome face on a post it wouldn't hard to put up another one, with uniform, would it?

If you check out his CONTENTS in above two links, indeed his claims/experiences are doubtful.

There are plenty CONTENTS of yours that were busted ... Better shrink your mouth size a little bit. It helps.

Just check these links out:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ing-test-fly-next-few-days-17.html#post856349

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ing-test-fly-next-few-days-17.html#post862543

Trained eyes need no military experiences to immediately sense your ridiculous contents. If it is not a lie, it is only good to hoax layman/semi-illiterate...

You keep eating crow?
:lol: Got that explanation for how the '10-lambda' rule violate Born Approximation? Remember, YOU said it and a few working Chinese engineers said otherwise. Of all the things I said here, you can only find one item that you can challenge? So who is eating crow now?

Back
Top Bottom