What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

The entire crux of Gambit's argument is that he is a veteran, and we are "conscript rejects".

Both are incorrect. Firstly, China does not practice conscription. And myself and Fanling Monk are from Hong Kong anyway, so it wouldn't matter even if they did.

Secondly, Gambit has a very easy way to prove he is a veteran, and not the poser that he clearly is. He has avoided it several times so far, because he is nothing more than a pretender.

The entire crux of Gambit's argument is that he is a veteran, and we are "conscript rejects".

Both are incorrect. Firstly, China does not practice conscription. And myself and Fanling Monk are from Hong Kong anyway, so it wouldn't matter even if they did.

Secondly, Gambit has a very easy way to prove he is a veteran, and not the poser that he clearly is. He has avoided it several times so far, because he is nothing more than a pretender.
This is called 'running in place' and getting nowhere. How you Chinese boys consider me is irrelevant. I have revealed more about myself in PMs to others than what I chose to have in the forum and their opinions and status are far more important to me than your opinions about me. So do go on making a fool out of yourself.

Why should he reveal himself on an internet Forum? His knowledgeable posts are enough for proof of his professionalism.

This is called 'running in place' and getting nowhere. How you Chinese boys consider me is irrelevant. I have revealed more about myself in PMs to others than what I chose to have in the forum and their opinions and status are far more important to me than your opinions about me. So do go on making a fool out of yourself.

So you have shown once and for all that you are a poser.

That is the most disgraceful thing anyone could do, and now your arguments about "veteran" vs "conscript rejects" are worth nothing.

Any military veteran has hundreds of photos of themselves on duty, and with one quick video recording from a smartphone... you can prove that it is really you in those pictures. You posted pictures of some other random guy, so why not yourself?

That's right, because you're a POSER.

Why should he reveal himself on an internet Forum? His knowledgeable posts are enough for proof of his professionalism.

Because he is using his fake veteran status as a weapon, claiming his opinions to be better than ours because he is a "veteran", and insulting us by calling us "conscipt rejects" (when mandatory conscription isn't even practiced in China in the first place).

If you throw around your fake veteran status like that, people will ask if you really are a veteran, or just another one of those posers.

So you have shown once and for all that you are a poser.

That is the most disgraceful thing anyone could do, and now your arguments about "veteran" vs "conscript rejects" are worth nothing.

Any military veteran has hundreds of photos of themselves on duty, and with one quick video recording from a smartphone... you can prove that it is really you in that picture. You posted pictures of some other random guy, so why not yourself?

That's right, because you're a POSER.
Got any hard data to back that up? Or is it more likely you are talking out of your a-hole again? Hundreds, eh? That mean every military man or woman must be highly narcissistic. My old man was a veteran and an agricultural engineer and he have more photos of him in the rice fields than in uniform.

Got any hard data to back that up? Or is it more likely you are talking out of your a-hole again? Hundreds, eh? That mean every military man or woman must be highly narcissistic. My old man was a veteran and an agricultural engineer and he have more photos of him in the rice fields than in uniform.

Even ONE photo will do, backed up with a quick video recording off a smartphone to show it is really you.

If you don't have that, take a video of yourself showing something else that proves your boastful claims, like some official documents, or with your "military pals".

You made the claim that you are a veteran, and you used it as a weapon against us, calling us conscript rejects based on zero fact.

You made the claim, now prove it. You poser. :lol:

Even ONE photo will do, backed up with a quick video recording off a smartphone to show it is really you.

If you don't have that, take a video of yourself showing something else that proves your boastful claims, like some official documents, or with your "military pals".

You made the claim that you are a veteran, and you used it as a weapon against us, calling us conscript rejects based on zero fact.

You made the claim, now prove it. You poser. :lol:
More running in place, eh? Man...That 'conscript rejects' label must really hurt if you have to go to so much efforts to even try to discredit me and warning me through PMs. How damn desperate you are...

More running in place, eh? Man...That 'conscript rejects' label must really hurt if you have to go to so much efforts to even try to discredit me and warning me through PMs. How damn desperate you are...

And after five pages of arguments, you still can't take a 2-second video clip of yourself with a smartphone to prove you are a veteran.

What a poser. :lol:

And after five pages of arguments, you still can't take a 2-second video clip of yourself with a smartphone to prove you are a veteran.

What a poser. :lol:
And all your efforts gone to waste with no lessening of the impact whenever I chose to call ALL of you 'conscript rejects' and that is how people will know of you.

Am still waiting on any hard data that every military person MUST have literally hundreds of photos of him/herself.

And all your efforts gone to waste with no lessening of the impact whenever I chose to call ALL of you 'conscript rejects' and that is how people will know of you.

And you are a fake veteran, who has been asked more than ten times to prove it, and diverted every time. :lol:

You are just some Vietnamese guy who is trying to get back at America, by pretending to be a veteran online, and disgracing the memory of every real US soldier.

Am still waiting on any hard data that every military person MUST have literally hundreds of photos of him/herself.

But do you know how people look at you in this forum. Very soon people will do a Martin2 on you and you'll be talking to the wall.

But do you know how people look at you in this forum. Very soon people will do a Martin2 on you and you'll be talking to the wall.
I will put my arguments against your friend any day. And have. I know how refute his claims and people can see that.

And you are a fake veteran, who has been asked more than ten times to prove it, and diverted every time. :lol:

You are just some Vietnamese guy who is trying to get back at America, by pretending to be a veteran online, and disgracing the memory of every real US soldier.
Yeah...How do I know you live in Hong Kong? Heck...How do I know you are even Chinese? Ask you to post a photo? How do I know you will not post a photo of any Chinese equivalent of Tom, Dick, or Harry from anywhere on the Internet? :lol:

I will put my arguments against your friend any day. And have. I know how refute his claims and people can see that.

The way you debate I wouldn't surprise, but then you're probably the only one who know that you're right. You simply do not accept contrary opinions.

You made the claim of being a veteran, now back it up. :lol:

You have avoided this TEN times already. Nobody else here made such a claim, without being able to back it up.

Yeah...How do I know you live in Hong Kong? Heck...How do I know you are even Chinese? Ask you to post a photo? How do I know you will not post a photo of any Chinese equivalent of Tom, Dick, or Harry from anywhere on the Internet? :lol:

Because I can speak Chinese and I know several Hong Kong members here personally, such as Brotherhood. And Fanling Monk is from Hong Kong as well.

Nice try, but another fail. There is no equivalance to that and claiming to be a fake veteran online, which is disgraceful behaviour. :no:

The way you debate I wouldn't surprise, but then you're probably the only one who know that you're right. You simply do not accept contrary opinions.
Yes, I do and I will. Provided they are not based upon 'Chinese physics'. I have a hard time with that.

You made the claim of being a veteran, now back it up. :lol:

You have avoided this TEN times already. Nobody else here made such a claim, without being able to back it up.
You claimed to be Chinese. Now back it up. See how ridiculous it get?

Back
Top Bottom