What's new

Kohinoor is ours, won't be returned, British PM David Cameron tells India

Sikh emperor of Lahore. pakistan is land of pure muslims. You guys are expert of Claiming what belongs to others. Claiming this n that n getting nothing in the end :D

return lahore to Sikhs and we have no objections in British returning to lahore

Pakistan has sikhs, Pakistan has Sikh gurdwaras, and most of all, Pakistan has Lahore.

You can return Sikhs to Lahore, Kohinoor is more relevantly Pakistan's than its India since the British never took it from India, they took it from Lahore.

What a waste of time even discussing this. If the UK made this gesture it would open the floodgates- the biggest museums in the UK would be emptied. Where does everyone think the Eypgtian Mummies and Samuri swords come from? Sheffield? The British empire looted economically and culture from the rest of the world. This one diamond is just the tip of a mountain of swag sittin here in the UK.

I'll accept though that is enough to make you blood boil when you see this diamond in the Tower of London or worn by the Royal family- the fact that these self entitled a-holes so brazenly display their spoils.

+ if I am not wrong there is a story that the last owner of this diamond was a child who was duped out of ownership by Queen Victoria??

the British did an evil and magic thing, to divide this land into TWO.

they can each time turn a blaming Briton game to fighting each other game.

damn the Brits. go the hell.

Let's not make out there was no domestic support for the two nation theory. The British didn't draw up he two action theory. It's not like after indepandance the two nations reconciled.

We don't want Kohinoor. We are already taking your jobs earning millions, millionaires in Britain from India are increasing, buying your companies.

Stop it if you can. :D :chilli:

J/K Give it or not, hardly matters. 1 Kohinoor means nothing, UK just keep just allowing more Indian "Diamonds" our students to your good universities and Research Laboratories. Provide them scholarship in Masters program and PhD too. :enjoy:

What a waste of time even discussing this. If the UK made this gesture it would open the floodgates- the biggest museums in the UK would be emptied. Where does everyone think the Eypgtian Mummies and Samuri swords come from? Sheffield? The British empire looted economically and culture from the rest of the world. This one diamond is just the tip of a mountain of swag sittin here in the UK.
I'll accept though that is enough to make you blood boil when you see this diamond in the Tower of London or worn by the Royal family- the fact that these self entitled a-holes so brazenly display their spoils.
+ if I am not wrong there is a story that the last owner of this diamond was a child who was duped out of ownership by Queen Victoria??
Let's not make out there was no domestic support for the two nation theory. The British didn't draw up he two action theory. It's not like after indepandance the two nations reconciled.

what you revealed is a giganic thief in the world history....and you are justifying your criminal deed..

i guess that's the sarcastic part.

Just look deep in Trivandrum Temple Vaults...
We may find Diamonds much larger than kohinoor...:drag:

Can anyone tell me why should UK return it in the first place? if know the solid reason and logic behind this demand only then we can determine who has how much share in it

Can anyone tell me why should UK return it in the first place? if know the solid reason and logic behind this demand only then we can determine who has how much share in it

madam ji the biggest reason is that we want owr jewel back sooner than later they will have to budge if they dont there are other ways to make them do it but to me queen and the british parliament if ever want a good relation ship with india they will have to opologise for jaliawana bagh massacre if they dont well they can say good bye to good relations with us rahi baat kohinoor ki to gehne aurton ko hi shobha dete hain ....;)

madam ji the biggest reason is that we want owr jewel back sooner than later they will have to budge if they dont there are other ways to make them do it but to me queen and the british parliament if ever want a good relation ship with india they will have to opologise for jaliawana bagh massacre if they dont well they can say good bye to good relations with us rahi baat kohinoor ki to gehne aurton ko hi shobha dete hain ....;)

thats an emotional speech.

i want a solid reason any legal reason why UK should hand it to India?

Why only Muslim ..Does Christian or Buddhist or HIndu or Jain or for that matter a Atheist who are also poor don't deserve development ........Kabhi to Religion ka Chasma apni Aankhon se uttar kar, dekho Duniya ko:hitwall:

Dude they are Pakistanis and most of them are obsessed with religion,no wonder why they cause problems for the world.

because it was lloted from india among many things its a symbol of indian wealth and has a emotional value for us and thats more than a reason for us if british still show there arrogance well soon they will pay for it

Just like Pakistanis often rant about Mughal era or Nizam wealth when ever some old wealth is dicovered:lol:

Just like Pakistanis often rant about Mughal era or Nizam wealth when ever some old wealth is dicovered:

I am still looking forward to some solid reasons from you Indians for why UK sould retrun it to India or return to anyone in the first place?

do you have any legal basis for that?

I am still looking forward to some solid reasons from you Indians for why UK sould retrun it to India or return to anyone in the first place?

do you have any legal basis for that?

Yes it is wrong to grab once treasure which is a symbol and is associated with Indian heritage. kohinoor is all about symbolism not money, you people see it as a wealth but for us it is Indian heritage.

If UK returns it it is ok or else some one Indian in future will buy it we are not that specific to get this diamond.

Kohinoor dates back Muslim Invasions.

Yes it is wrong to grab once treasure which is a symbol and is associated with Indian heritage. kohinoor is all about symbolism not money, you people see it as a wealth but for us it is Indian heritage.

If UK returns it it is ok or else some one Indian in future will buy it we are not that specific to get this diamond.

Kohinoor dates back Muslim Invasions.

:what: money or NO money the question still remains : WHY SHOULD UK RETURN KOHENOOR TO ANYONE? any legal basis for that demand?

Back
Top Bottom