What's new

Kohinoor is ours, won't be returned, British PM David Cameron tells India

Its seems the British not only stole it but screwed it up as well.

When the Koh-i-noor diamond arrived in the hands of the British royal family it weighed 186 carats (37 grams).

Prince Albert carefully searched for a diamond cutter with a very good reputation and headed to Netherlands where he gave the mission to cut the diamond to a certain Mr Cantor who began the difficult task of cutting it. Mr. Cantor worked 38 days on the diamond.

The diamond was cut into an oval shape and the weight was reduced to its current form and weigh of 108.93 carats. According to witnesses Prince Albert wasn’t satisfied of the cutting work as the diamond did not shine as much as before.

Thanks @somebozo.

We have always been world leaders in gemology and the cutting of precious gems.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the point of discussing it now..... Let them have it for some more time..... There will be one day ............

Btw : After going thru this thread i find.... some People here are mastered in trolling.....

Taking note of your logic, i never heard you saying the wealth of Padnabhaswamy Temple should be spent for development of Hindus. :D
you dint hear it becuase i wrote it :) writtern words are to be read so go back and search you will find i did point out and hell the bharati brigade was on toes saying nahhh it was for keeping in showcases

these people are cowards they will never return a single piece of such things as if they returned a single thing then we can claim our other things..
i.e Just from Delhi Lal Qila they took toons of gold....
they took all our heritage and filled their museums....
they looted all the sub continent..
here even rails were laid in personal benifit of Britans Government...
when Company have to pay highly in importing workers then an education setup was founded here to produce clerks and Britans pets...
here to cut locals out of officed official language was turned as English....
at that time maybe 2% of people here can understand English...
the cruelties of Britian are un countable....
these people did in 1857 was comparable to Chengez Khan...
While this nation calls them civilized...:coffee:

you dint hear it becuase i wrote it :) writtern words are to be read so go back and search you will find i did point out and hell the bharati brigade was on toes saying nahhh it was for keeping in showcases

Even after being plundered and pillaged for a thousand years, first by the Mughals and then the British, I read somewhere that India still has the maximum amount of gold per capita in the world.

Seeing as our population is 1.2 billion and counting, that is a hell of a lot of precious metal.

Padmanabhaswamy is just one temple. There were thousands of others not so lucky. And I have a feeling there will be more Padmanabhaswamy's emerging in the years to come.

Check your earlier post please, you are suggesting us to use it for poor muslim up liftment instead of Indians.

That post implies you have feeling that Kohinoor is of muslim heritage.

YOU? why will i ask you to sell something which you dont own.

go check your own delusional assumptions

Even after being plundered and pillaged for a thousand years, first by the Mughals and then the British, I read somewhere that India still has the maximum amount of gold per capita in the world.

Seeing as our population is 1.2 billion and counting, that is a hell of a lot of precious metal.

Padmanabhaswamy is just one temple. There were thousands of others not so lucky. And I have a feeling there will be more Padmanabhaswamy's emerging in the years to come.

indeed. you dont need foriegn NGOS, spend that for social welfare

Britain should send India a counterfeit diamond, Indians will never know the difference will be good for public sentiment.

That's funny, given that India is the home to World's largest diamond trading center. There is zero chance of a counterfeit diamond getting accepted in India as Kohinoor.

sell it and spend the money for development of poor Muslims

for that u guyz created a new country. the onus is on u guyz to develop muslims in ur country for subcontinental muslims. when u r done with it, do come back. :)

in spring onion or whatever kee harkate dekh ke mujhe jana bibi kee yaad aa rahee hain :D

And who said it belongs to Indian Muslims ?

Still its an internation case of theft against Indians.

hum to samjhay thay ap sir music or movie chor ho

aur hamari churai hui music or movies pakistan me famous hain.

Kohinoor should be divided between Pakistan, Bangladesh and India :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom