What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

image.jpg

How many times do I need to tell a retarded, stateless and illiterate Berbarian like you that there are no Arabs in Mali? Those people are your cousins in your ancestral homeland. Fellow Africans. They are your Berbarian Tuaregs and other Berbarians. Rest are your fellow Africans as well.
I guess your mythical history of the Arab greatness wasn't covered in wikipedia...You should go in Wiki, and inter it and put more of your Arab stories..

Stop writing fairytales.
You need to lay of the Saudi moonshine..

Now stop bothering me with your diarrhea Berbarian.
I am not bothering you..You are creating, and complaining about your own problems...Like I told you before, now the difference between a tit of an udder and camel urinal member...

The guy is mentally ill and obviously learnt history in the middle of Sahara by his fellow illiterate Berbarians.
Berbers had an Alphabet and written text before the Arabs..Look it took the cohort that were surrounding Prophet Mohamed S3WS, 10 years after his death to transfer the holly Koran into written form...That's the cultured arab to you...And after that the had to implement arabic punctuation....And then, they had to wait for the Brits to gather them, teach them how to leave together, create a state for them, chose the one with better eye sight, made a King and to give him some weight added a mythical lineage to the Prophet. Since DNA was unknown in that time , they created chain links of ibn...

Berbarians STRONK.
You bet...In MENA region, there is "US" Berbers and the Israelis that have a steel pair..

I guess your mythical history of the Arab greatness wasn't covered in wikipedia...You should go in Wiki, and inter it and put more of your Arab stories..

You need to lay of the Saudi moonshine..

I am not bothering you..You are creating, and complaining about your own problems...Like I told you before, now the difference between a tit of an udder and camel urinal member...

Berbers had an Alphabet and written text before the Arabs..Look it took the cohort that were surrounding Prophet Mohamed S3WS, 10 years after his death to transfer the holly Koran into written form...That's the cultured arab to you...And after that the had to implement arabic punctuation....And then, they had to wait for the Brits to gather them, teach them how to leave together, create a state for them, chose the one with better eye sight, made a King and to give him some weight added a mythical lineage to the Prophet. Since DNA was unknown in that time , they created chain links of ibn...

You bet...In MENA region, there is "US" Berbers and the Israelis that have a steel pair..

Just ignore arrogant and racist Pan-Semitist Arabs like Al-Hasani. His superiority-complex drives him crazy. Let he live out his fairytales of desert nomadic Bedouins claiming the heritage and high culture of ancient Semitic peoples like Phoenicians, Akkadians and Assyrians

Just ignore arrogant and racist Pan-Semitist Arabs like Al-Hasani. His superiority-complex drives him crazy. Let he live out his fairytales of desert nomadic Bedouins claiming the heritage and high culture of ancient Semitic peoples like Phoenicians, Akkadians and Assyrians
are you really turk ? your rhetoric doesnt seem like turk and i havent seen you as turkish writing our section8-)
talk turkish with me now

Last edited:
are you really turk ? your rhetoric doesnt seem like turk and i havent seen you as turkish writing our section8-)
talk turkish with me now
Wow, does he need to pass the milli emniyat hizmeti test?

talk turkish with me now

Ben burda aslinda hiçbir seyi ispatlamak zorunda degilim. Türkce yazdim Cay bahcesinde okuyabilirsin. Ha Türk retorik nedir?Türkün bir kurali mi var yoksa nasil düsünüceni? Vallahi ben de zaten cok umursuyordum Tesla acaba benim yorumlarimi sever mi sevmez mi diye.

Maybe the U.S wants some kind of stalemate here so that it gets to kill more ISIS..!

Kurds butthurtness over Turks are increadable.

Shouldn't we make a difference between honest muslim kurds and marxists slave kurds. Even though all of us know we are talking about the latter one when speaking about kurds

US airdrops weapons and ammo to Kurds fighting IS/Daesh in Kobane and most probably Turkey has been 'arm twisted ' to allow Peshmerga forces to join YPG in Kobane

B0YSS3rIUAIEga_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom