What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Shouldn't we make a difference between honest muslim kurds and marxists slave kurds. Even though all of us know we are talking about the latter one when speaking about kurds

Mate, it's hard to say everytime... "Kurds who supports PKK terrorists"....

What about Marxists ? Because well TKP PKK supporters, basically doing the same thing both have Marxists Ideology. And the smaller we make their world, the better it will be in general

Some weird things happening....

Erdoğan says one thing, PM and FM saying exact opposite...
"Kobani Protests" in Turkey continued for 3 days, but stopped suddenly.
HDP stopped talking.
15 October, apo's deadline passed nothing happened.
PKK said peace negotiations ended but nothing happened since then....

I dunno, some weird things happening these days. :what:

HDP stopped talking.

exactly bro i cannnot understand it as well, as though a power wants to to our unification with this kekos

US airdrops weapons and ammo to Kurds fighting IS/Daesh in Kobane and most probably Turkey has been 'arm twisted ' to allow Peshmerga forces to join YPG in Kobane

B0YSS3rIUAIEga_.jpg
Whatever Turkey doesnt its wrong for you guys, you would have surpassed European Union if you cared as much for your own country like you care for Turkey.

HDP stopped talking.

Indeed, I think the leverage was that Kobane was still standing.

Whatever Turkey doesnt its wrong for you guys, you would have surpassed European Union if you cared as much for your own country like you care for Turkey.

whatever Turkey had done and its results are due to its own wrong doings , stop blaming others

absolutely :police: just kidding that moron charon is constantly talking about genetic bulshits. if you want, you should look at all of his posts anymore i cant stand that guy
He seems to be a Turc, he is just not toeing your line. :cheers:

They are busy in other things and can't fight...look at this video

This is certainly a strong US rebuke directed at Turkey for her pro ISIS stand and for the exchange of her diplomates for military equipments.
[video]

Hahaha do you really think that we send tanks and military equipment "openly" with trains in order to deliver to IS?? Thought kekos even can't be that dumb.. These trains use public routes and it's no secret we send military equipment and soldiers to border forces, google it you see...

Unlike you claim, your daddy usa can't airdrop a shit without Turkey's OK.. Sad but true fact is no power will stand with kurds against Nato member Turkey' will in this region, at a distance of sight, you don't need a doctorate level depht to figure it out... Now let's analyze it; Turkish FM says that we help peshmerga to join kobani kurdish forces and dont want kobani to fall, Usa sends military equipmenst, weapons and healt kits... I think there are some agreements, kurds are probably in really poor conditions gave some appeasements in order to get this vital aid.. But I doubt that after all these international help kurds still can win... IS also keeps getting weapons which Syrian and Iraqi armies left... I won't be surprised if IS shot some usaf jets and air-strike to kobane... Meanwhile I need to have some more pop-corn...

HDP stopped talking.

We can safely say that local consumption news and actual news are not matching up. Something is really weird no doubt.

Turkish base has and is being used to strike IS.
Kurd reinforcements are being let in finally from Iraq as they say. Transit Turkey -> Iraq -> Turkey -> Syria.

Any source about this ?

Was reading about Turkish involvement in this regional problem.

1. What is the Turkish point of view?
2. Was reading that ISIS was allowed to move openly using some highway in Turkey. Why was this?
3. Why the change in policy now?

Back
Top Bottom