What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Indian Hindu off-spring. That's funny because most of them claim to be Middle eastern, Turk, Arab etc etc.

Btw, watching an camel riding Arab off-spring speaking English is much more disturbing.

They are not. They share more with your rat offspring.

I prefer our world famous Arabian horses and in any way camels are much more useful than your rats or donkeys and besides you got plenty of camels too. Stick to Indian matters.

Whatever my friend. I can buy you a Arabian horse (most expensive horse out there), a camel, Arabian leopard, cheetah and dozens of Red Sea sharks. If you ask kindly an Arabian gazelle, wolf, scorpion, snake, a Najdi sheep and some cows.

If you are really desperate I can throw a toilet in the package as well.

Last edited:
Whatever my Hindu friend. I can buy you a Arabian horse (most expensive horse out there), a camel, Arabian leopard, cheetah and dozens of Red Sea sharks. If you ask kindly an Arabian gazelle, wolf, scorpion, snake, a Najdi sheep and some cows.

Who told you I am desperate to get a golden toilet or need to ask an Arab to buy me a zoo. Stop acting arrogant in all your post and you will get better responses.. Cheers!!

Lol, Al Arbi.. you won't be able to defend Saudi on your world famous Arabian horses if Shia forces join hands and attack you. You will be at America's mercy as you lazy folks would need hired hands to fire as well. And to your point about camel,I know what good use you folks make out of camels. There are plenty of informative articles about your fetish for camels and how you tie little kids on camels back for your races. Pretty good use, I must say!!

Another thing, I don't know what you Arabs are forced fed with but let me tell you nobody cares about rats or donkeys or whatever so stop showing your upbringing here. Last thing it was you who called Indian Hindu in the post to troll a Pakistani.
You don't have I thing to say about arab affairs
We were discussing about stateless Berber who support stateless kurdish terrorism you speak about camels they are the best animals who can travel to the desert they don't need a water

You don't have I thing to say about arab affairs
We were discussing about stateless Berber who support stateless kurdish terrorism you speak about camels they are the best animals who can travel to the desert they don't need a water

Mate, I respect your privacy and I respect Arabs but this guy I replied to is an arrogant man. I am sorry if my post hurted you in any way.

I am out of this thread anyways!!

Who told you I am desperate to get a golden toilet or need to ask an Arab to buy me a zoo. Stop acting arrogant in all your post and you will get better responses.. Cheers!!

Sorry. I am not serious. You must know that I got no problem with any peoples and got several Indian friends but you guys make it hard as I see daily insults against Islam, Arabs, the ME etc. from some very ignorant Indian users.

Take care and apologies.

Same to you @Hiptullha but you should stop provoking. You don't know about Ceylal. He has been insulting for months if not years and nothing has been done about it. Just ask all the Arab users here. The guy has clear problems. I offered to make peace with him but instead he kept insulting and he is a grown up man while me and @1000 are youngsters.

The guy keeps making fun of Afro-Arabs too etc. who might be a small minority among us Arabs but they are our brothers and sisters and I consider them very good people.

Mate, I respect your privacy and I respect Arabs but this guy I replied to is an arrogant man. I am sorry if my post hurted you in any way.

Camels were the most expensive land animals after the horse everywhere for millenniums. Rich people owned them everywhere from Mauritania to China. They are strong, noble, great companions and you can milk them, make cheese from their milk, make clothes from their wool and eat them too. They are very loyal and helpful animals who have been a friend of humans for thousands of years. They safe lives all over the world. They are also good for highlands and even mountains. They don't need much to survive either.

They are so much more useful than other animals. Don't understand the hatred against camels when you got pigs and other animals around.

Camels are great animals just as horses and other animals. Animals are the creation of God and should be well treated.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Last edited:
IS patrons who were eagerly waiting for the fall of Kobani are pissed with IS/Daesh. The weapons taken from Mosul, which were to be used in toppling secular/stable Assad govt , had been wasted by IS in Kobani and western Baghdad

@500 - I am curious to know how does Israel look at this conflict and ISIS? I am not sure how near or far ISIS is from Israeli borders but I see them as sort of threat to you folks as well. Having said that, I have no doubt you can wipe them out like ants, any time you want.
ISIS is far from Israel. Israel keeps contact with moderate rebels on Golan to keep away crazies.

Also, do you guys see as Kurds negatively as Turks do? I have checked pics of Kurdish fighters, it looks like they are modern society and definitely way modern than bloody ISIS animals.
There are 3 major Kurdish forces: PDK of Barzani, PUK of Talabani and PKK of Ochalan. Israel has long relationships with PDK and PUK which peaked in 1960-es and early 1970-es when Israel provided massive help to Kurds during Barzani revolt. Later relationships cooled, some contacts restored after 2003.

PKK was Assad's project on the other hand, they were trained by PLO so we could not have anything in common with these guys.

Another high profile PKK terrorist caught.

pkk-nin-diyarbakir-sorumlusu-tutuklandi-4882657.Jpeg

Selahattin "Sofi" Dilek caught after being wounded in Kobani and brought to Turkey for treatment. Sofi is the so-called official of PKK responsible for the operations in Diyarbakır region of Turkey.

He ordered and participated in many attacks against Turkish military.

PKK'nın Diyarbakır sorumlusu tutuklandı - Milliyet.com.tr

This is the second high profiled PKK member who fought in Kobani and captured in Turkey... I wonder how many PKK members have been killed in Kobani.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop the freaking tears..to a cue from them
213887_404fcc492c55cd2ff67ca3a267cf12ad.jpg

dust your pants and go back to Iraq and save your homeland....
Don't count on your Arab neighbors, they are not coming to your rescue, nor the Americans...Saudi Arabia, Kuwait have been flooding the oil market for awhile, not to hurt Iran like they want us to believe but to put the rest of Muslim world on their knees, like they did in the 80's. Iraq will be its first victim.

I prefer playing keyboard warrior

Sorry. I am not serious. You must know that I got no problem with any peoples and got several Indian friends but you guys make it hard as I see daily insults against Islam, Arabs, the ME etc. from some very ignorant Indian users.

Take care and apologies.

Same to you @Hiptullha but you should stop provoking. You don't know about Ceylal. He has been insulting for months if not years and nothing has been done about it. Just ask all the Arab users here. The guy has clear problems. I offered to make peace with him but instead he kept insulting and he is a grown up man while me and @1000 are youngsters.

The guy keeps making fun of Afro-Arabs too etc. who might be a small minority among us Arabs but they are our brothers and sisters and I consider them very good people.

No problem. Most Indians don't have toilets and are obviously jealous of most Arab gulf countries. You should understand their resentment. Decades of jealousy and inferiority complex has led to hatred.

Whatever my friend. I can buy you a Arabian horse (most expensive horse out there), a camel, Arabian leopard, cheetah and dozens of Red Sea sharks. If you ask kindly an Arabian gazelle, wolf, scorpion, snake, a Najdi sheep and some cows.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom