What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

So Kurds in Ayn al Arab aren't really on their own

U.S. airstrikes in Syria are now dwarfing those in Iraq, thanks to the fight for one town Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share via Email More Options Resize Text Print Article Comments 1

imrs.php

That illiterate Berbarian are an Berbarian.
If you take your face out of your camel urinary deversoir...You may now the difference, from a real arab descent living in Mali and Mauritania and a Touareg , the Berber. KSA must be proud of her pregeneture...No wonder time stood still there since the stone age...

So Kurds in Ayn al Arab aren't really on their own
Stop the freaking tears..to a cue from them
213887_404fcc492c55cd2ff67ca3a267cf12ad.jpg

dust your pants and go back to Iraq and save your homeland....
Don't count on your Arab neighbors, they are not coming to your rescue, nor the Americans...Saudi Arabia, Kuwait have been flooding the oil market for awhile, not to hurt Iran like they want us to believe but to put the rest of Muslim world on their knees, like they did in the 80's. Iraq will be its first victim.

If you take your face out of your camel urinary deversoir...You may now the difference, from a real arab descent living in Mali and Mauritania and a Touareg , the Berber. KSA must be proud of her pregeneture...No wonder time stood still there since the stone age...

How many times do I need to tell a retarded, stateless and illiterate Berbarian like you that there are no Arabs in Mali? Those people are your cousins in your ancestral homeland. Fellow Africans. They are your Berbarian Tuaregs and other Berbarians. Rest are your fellow Africans as well.

Stop writing fairytales.

Now stop bothering me with your diarrhea Berbarian.

Yes i did,he seems to think Alg is the center of the world and refused to admit the truth even when i backed my statements with links while he never did.Oh well,to each his own...

The guy is mentally ill and obviously learnt history in the middle of Sahara by his fellow illiterate Berbarians.

Berbarians STRONK.

:lol:

I refer to my post number 393 in this thread and your previous discussion with him that became quite famous on PDF for a time.

Last edited:
How many times do I need to tell a retarded, stateless and illiterate Berbarian like you that there are no Arabs in Mali? Those people are your cousins in your ancestral homeland. Fellow Africans. They are your Berbarian Tuaregs and other Berbarians. Rest are your fellow Africans as well.

Stop writing fairytales.

Now stop bothering me with your diarrhea Berbarian.

The guy is mentally ill and obviously learnt history in the middle of Sahara by his fellow illiterate Berbarians.

Berbarians STRONK.

I refer to my post number 393 in this thread and your previous discussion with him that became quite famous on PDF for a time.

image.jpg
I can't stop from laughing when I remember his picture he is so funny guy​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 136704 I can't stop from laughing when I remember his picture he is so funny guy​

If delusion was a discipline our stateless Berbarian retard would be a world champion.

What's better was his claim of Iraq getting conquered by Kurds and Egyptian pilots being unable to fly during night. Or that hilarious map he posted of the entire world being Berbarian.:lol:

He keeps sticking to me like flies stick to shit. I can't get rid of him.

image.jpg
Stop the freaking tears..to a cue from them
213887_404fcc492c55cd2ff67ca3a267cf12ad.jpg

dust your pants and go back to Iraq and save your homeland....
Don't count on your Arab neighbors, they are not coming to your rescue, nor the Americans...Saudi Arabia, Kuwait have been flooding the oil market for awhile, not to hurt Iran like they want us to believe but to put the rest of Muslim world on their knees, like they did in the 80's. Iraq will be its first victim.
Stateless nomad Berber show some sympathy to some stateless mountain monkeys
Why don't you go to liberate your tamizgha??? You amazeghen hero???

If delusion was a discipline our stateless Berbarian retard would be a world champion.

What's better was his claim of Iraq getting conquered by Kurds and Egyptian pilots being unable to fly during night. Or that hilarious map he posted of the entire world being Berbarian.:lol:

He keeps sticking to me like flies stick to shit. I can't get rid of him.

Stateless nomad Berber show some sympathy to some stateless mountain monkeys
Why don't you go to liberate your tamizgha??? You amazeghen hero???

He should save his Berbarian women who are used as tissue by the French and by Arabs in France. Instead he escaped to the US.

He keeps insulting left and right and never is he dealt with. If we reply = ban. I am tired of that serial clown.

He should save his Berbarian women who are used as tissue by the French and by Arabs in France. Instead he escaped to the US.

He keeps insulting left and right and never is he dealt with. If we reply = ban. I am tired of that serial clown.
I posted the map of his imaginary homeland

I posted the map of his imaginary homeland

If he keeps insulting KSA, Iraq and Arabs in general I will have to get even more harsh with him. Enough is enough.

If he loves Kurds so much let him fight for them. All talk with that guy.

I need a break from PDF. Too many trolls. Take care bro.;)

That map.:lol:

Whoever invented it must have been high on something REAAAAAAL strong. Stronk as in Berbarian Stronk:lol:

This is rich coming from an Arab. You sell yourself out to the West every night so that you can throw some money at Sunni militants in some part of the ME. Then you get caught in bed with them and become the laughing stock of the entire international community.

Apparently we were behind the 3000 deaths of American soldiers in Iraq.

Apparently? Even your American masters are telling the world that your responsible for the chaos in the ME! They've become so ashamed of you and the bastard son you gave birth to in your nights selling yourself off to them, that they're telling the world that Arabs are responsible for the chaos in there.

Arabs are famous for their fragrances on the other hand……

Sweet smells won't hide the disgusting stench you emit.

That hill is located right on the border 3 km from the edge of the city. It has no meaning whatsoever, IS sitting there would be just sitting ducks for CC airstrikes. But propaganda is also important to rise some morale.

@500 - I am curious to know how does Israel look at this conflict and ISIS? I am not sure how near or far ISIS is from Israeli borders but I see them as sort of threat to you folks as well. Having said that, I have no doubt you can wipe them out like ants, any time you want.

Also, do you guys see as Kurds negatively as Turks do? I have checked pics of Kurdish fighters, it looks like they are modern society and definitely way modern than bloody ISIS animals.

Watching a Indian Hindu off-spring speaking English is disturbing.
Indian Hindu off-spring. That's funny because most of them claim to be Middle eastern, Turk, Arab etc etc.

Btw, watching an camel riding Arab off-spring speaking English is much more disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom