What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

1. What is the Turkish point of view?
About the whole situation going on Iraq and Syria ? We don't wanna get involved in a military conflict.

2. Was reading that ISIS was allowed to move openly using some highway in Turkey. Why was this?
No such thing....

3. Why the change in policy now?
No change in policy.

This is certainly a strong US rebuke directed at Turkey for her pro ISIS stand and for the exchange of her diplomates for military equipments.
[video]

Ceylal ?

The moment this situation with ISIS inclined. Turkey positioned it's tanks and howitzers near Syrian border.

In the video you see Turkish military equipment on a train ? So, based upon what, you guys saying these weapons have been delivered to ISIS ?

I'm past it......there were tons of videos in the net filmed by ISIS. Have you ever seen a single Turkish weapon in the hands of ISIS ?

You and people like you doing black and non-sense propaganda against Turkey but it is very easy to refute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any source about this ?

They were up on CNN and BCC if that is what you were asking. I am sure you saw them too. They indicated the US government stating that they had gained permission from Turkey to use their base for strike missions.

You and people like you doing black and non-sense propaganda against Turkey but it is very easy to refute.
I am not for or against Turkey. We are discussing an event where Turkey is involved. I saw many videos of that kind too, but with the events that led to your diplomats release(which I am personally very happy to see them home with their families) and what was negotiated start bubbling at the surface, one has to look again at some the videos, just the one I posted.

This is certainly a strong US rebuke directed at Turkey for her pro ISIS stand and for the exchange of her diplomates for military equipments.
[video]

the vid with trains is not true but otherwise I agree 100%

They were up on CNN and BCC if that is what you were asking. I am sure you saw them too. They indicated the US government stating that they had gained permission from Turkey to use their base for strike missions.

And our government denied US officials...

Turkey insists no deal with US on use of İncirlik

Mate, bring up solid proof or else it didn't happened. :)

I am not for or against Turkey. We are discussing an event where Turkey is involved. I saw many videos of that kind too, but with the events that led to your diplomats release(which I am personally very happy to see them home with their families) and what was negotiated start bubbling at the surface, one has to look again at some the videos, just the one I posted.

Mate, bring proof.... all the videos i have seen have been refuted. Still not a proof that Turkey supports ISIS.

About the hostages..... i think some ISIS guys have been released from Turkish prisons.... and that is just my personal opinion, nobody proved it yet.

But's it's irrational to think that Turkey would supply them with weaponary or money. We never use money, or weapons or any material in hostage rescue operations.

You know they held Turkish hostages for 3-4 months.... i heard some rumors that ISIS wanted weaponary for the swap, and Turkish officials refused. One of the reasons why they have been rescued after so many months.

Last edited by a moderator:
par-2875788-jpg_2511632_652x284.JPG

Probably came from the stock that was given to them by brainiac Bandar Bush.

If they use chemical/biological weapons. That hopefully should have a negative impact since the use of such weapons are strictly forbidden

If they use chemical/biological weapons. That hopefully should have a negative impact since the use of such weapons are strictly forbidden

assad did use nothing did happen....

assad did use nothing did happen....
Assad wasn't claiming to fight for sunni islam.... so maybe I hope the number of supporters and people which join should decrease, but knowing them........ I think they will use the argument, but but but they are using it, we should to ect

They did, if they are muslims.... Because the use of chemical/biological weapons are forbidden according to islam

There goes my coffee :p: Didn't YPG use chemical weapons on ISIS a few days ago?

Back
Top Bottom