What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If today there is a North Korea,it is because of China.The day China says goodbye to NK,the name North Korea will have to be erased from the world map and a new name be put to it.

well, I'd say the majority of Taiwanese people do look down on Chinese which can be felt on their media.
Don't bother telling that to the mainlanders. They just don't understand that they are looked down upon by everybody else.

Yet Taiwanese dislike and look down on mainlanders. Ditto for Hong Kongese too.

LOL, a Korean telling me what I should think? :lol: I am a Hong Konger, and I love mainlanders. My own ancestors were mainlanders, as are the ancestors of all Chinese people.

Aramsogo here is from Taiwan. He clearly thinks you are full of BS as well.

Too bad for you Korean. :azn:

If today there is a North Korea,it is because of China.The day China says goodbye to NK,the name North Korea will have to be erased from the world map and a new name be put to it.
No new name, just "The Special Administrative Region of the Republic of Korea". That SAR designation will stay around for 20~25 years.

lol. Chinese GDP per capita in nominal term just reached 4000 USD in 2010, the national minimum wage per month was less than 150 USD and over 300 million Chinese people are living under the extreme poverty (730 USD per year). You even can't cheat a dumb *** with IQ of 0.

kid, there is something called unequal wealth distribution.

Only dumbass here is you.

LOL, a Korean telling me what I should think? :lol: I am a Hong Konger,
Then how come your flag shows you are a mainlander? Real Hong Kongese call themselves Hong Kongese, and being called a mainlander is an insult in Hong Kong.

No new name, just "The Special Administrative Region of the Republic of Korea". That SAR designation will stay around for 20~25 years.

Hahaha in your dreams.

It is more likely that North Korea will blast Seoul with nuclear weapons before anything like that happens. :no:

Hahaha in your dreams.

It is more likely that North Korea will blast Seoul with nuclear weapons before anything like that happens. :no:

yep i think we should still give humanitarian aid to South Korea to deal with nuke fallout. maybe 10 dollars, that's what they're worth.

Then how come your flag shows you are a mainlander? Real Hong Kongese call themselves Hong Kongese, and being called a mainlander is an insult in Hong Kong.

What a fool. :lol:

The Bauhinia is the "regional flag" of Hong Kong.

Our NATIONAL flag is the PRC flag. Since of course we are a part of the PRC. :)

What a fool. :lol:

The Bauhinia is the "regional flag" of Hong Kong.

Our NATIONAL flag is the PRC flag. Since of course we are a part of the PRC.
Thank you for confirming yourself as a mainlander. The stress from all your cultured and civilized Hong Kongese neighbors looking down on you for being a mainlander must have turned you delusional.

The day an ethnic Korean can win a Fields Medal, Nobel in Physics or Chemistry, you can come here and talk sh't but that day will never come because the horsepower just isn't there.

Thank you for confirming yourself as a mainlander. The stress from all your cultured and civilized Hong Kongese neighbors looking down on you for being a mainlander must have turned you delusional.

Wrong. I am a Hong Kong Cantonese, and my family was originally of Hakka origin. :lol:

South Koreans come to Hong Kong in large numbers, because we have much higher standard of living than you do. But they don't dare to talk BS about Chinese people here, because Hong Kong is 95% Han Chinese. :azn:

Koreans: We aren't bowing, this is just back exercise!

13490655.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom