What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for the North Koreans, i hope our government can deport all their illegal refugees back to their own border.

Koreans are the purest race ever.

Koreans would NEVER mix with other races.

We Koreans pride ourselves on our absolute racial purity... oh is that a white guy?

Last edited by a moderator:

We Koreans pride ourselves on our absolute racial purity... oh is that a white guy?

The Koreans are genetically Southeast Asians, just check their O2 haplogroup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope developed countries (including Korea/Taiwan/Hong Kong) can deport all illegal Chinese migrants back to China.

Hong Kong will deport all those Koreans and Indians first. Vietnamese too.

We can't deport Chinese, because 95% of Hong Kong's population is Han Chinese. :lol:

It's funny how the chosenjin is ejaculating over an article that's titled opinion. I hope it's just that for their sake, only China is keeping a leash on NK, without it the peninsula would be a crater by now, given their Napoleon syndrome.

video removed as it is highly stupid to take a cheap shot using models of certain country.

Cheap shot!! Now you got problems with somebody doing modeling.. BTW, Google around and you will find many more chinese asian girls doing more weird stuff with Blacks/whites.. So I think you don't stand a chance to take any position in the debate on this topic.. You are better advised backing off on this cheap shot..

All Japanese out of China, better to enjoy the nuclear radiation back to your own country.

He is Korean. Real Japanese never associate themselves with Koreans.

Cheap shot!! Now you got problems with somebody doing modeling.. BTW, Google around and you will find chinese asian girls doing more weird stuff with Blacks/whites.. So I think you don't stand a chance to take any position in the debate on this topic.. You are better backing off on this cheap shot..

Kid I ain't the one creaming myself over the awesome 100% purity of the Chinese race.

Why do Chinese members on this PDF always turn to be so racist against other people around the world no matter he's a mainland Chinese, a Hong Kong Chinese, a Taiwanese Chinese or an oversea Chinese...
And after all, each of those groups being racist against each other too. What's going on?

there are over 1 million S.Koreans living in China now,in Beijing alone over 100,000,large S.Korean neighborhood in Beijing's 五道口 and 望京,should we deport them,haha

Kid I ain't the one creaming myself over the awesome 100% purity of the Chinese race.

OK genuis, good for you.. But mind telling me how a modelling stint is gonna effect 100% purity thing that you are talking about?

Nowadays Koreans are not welcome in the Mainland China, many people find them rude and extremely impolite.
I am aware of Korean reputation for brutality and abuse of locals in China, like the Kia plant manager who swung a baseball bat in front of his Chinese workers to teach them a lesson on quality by destroying their work in front of them. Then you have that Korean manage who did triggered a mass strike in Southern China by beating up one of Chinese workers for showing up late.(No, nothing happened to him)

I hope they can go back to their own country.
They are there to employee Chinese. If they go back, then tens of millions of Chinese are unemployed.

Same for the North Koreans, i hope our government can deport all their illegal refugees back to their own border.
Actually ROK wants those NK refugees, every single one of them in China. But China won't send them to ROK against the UN recommendations, because China fears NK collapse would hasten.

We can't deport Chinese, because 95% of Hong Kong's population is Han Chinese. :lol:
Yes Hong Kong can deport mainlanders back to mainland. Hong Kong has full control of immigration policy and mainlanders need a visa to visit Hong Kong.

Star√ation;2427687 said:
Why do Chinese members on this PDF always turn to be so racist against other people around the world no matter he's a mainland Chinese, a Hong Kong Chinese, a Taiwanese Chinese or an oversea Chinese...
And after all, each of those groups being racist against each other too. What's going on?

No one is being racist except the 2 Koreans here and the Indians who cheer them on. As a Vietnamese, you should know about the racism of the Koreans first hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom