What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bu Bu Bu China is supposed to be a self-proclaimed superpower looked up by everybody else, so why are Taiwanese and Hong Kongese looking down on the mainlanders? If Chinese mainlanders cannot win the respect of fellow Taiwanese and Hong Kongese, then how are they supposed to win the respect of non-Chinese?

Translation:

I am a Korean. I am small in a critical area, so I have to bark on the internet to make up for it. I hate seeing blacks brutalize my elderly and beat my women the way you see in this video, but because they're so much stronger than me, I am totally helpless.

Black Guy On A Korean Bus Abuses & Then Attacks An Elderly Couple

The only hope for me is to keep exercising my back, like this.

13490655.jpg

Bu Bu Bu China is supposed to be a self-proclaimed superpower looked up by everybody else, so why are Taiwanese and Hong Kongese looking down on the mainlanders? If Chinese mainlanders cannot win the respect of fellow Taiwanese and Hong Kongese, then how are they supposed to win the respect of non-Chinese?

LOL, what a failure. :lol:

I am from Hong Kong SAR, and Aramsogo is from Taiwan.

And any Korean who attacks Chinese people in either Hong Kong (95% Han Chinese) or Taiwan (98% Han Chinese) will be beaten half to death. :rofl:

I'm Taiwanese. I have never looked down at mainlanders. My wife's Korean. Trust me, Korean nationalism is a joke. Win a real Nobel prize first.

LOL, what a failure. :lol:

I am from Hong Kong SAR, and Aramsogo is from Taiwan.

And any Korean who attacks Chinese people in either Hong Kong (95% Han Chinese) or Taiwan (98% Han Chinese) will be beaten half to death. :rofl:

the Koreans have to show verbal aggression, because if they show physical aggression, they will be beaten down the way the blacks beat the sh!t out of their elderly and women and they can't even lift a finger.

only hope is to pray to white Americans to rescue them.

keep praying!

13490655.jpg

that guy is not a Taiwanese,he doesnt even understand Chinese characters,what a joke,haha,and we do have some Honkonger posters here and go ask them what they feel.

I'll tell you this. If a Korean comes to Hong Kong and starts insulting Chinese people, then he will be beaten up by the entire crowd. :azn:

Everyone knows that HK is 95% Han Chinese. And we will support our Chinese brothers over a Korean any day.

¡m´ä¤j¥Á·Nºô¯¸¡n¤µ¤éµo©ñ¡u*»´ä¡B¥xÆW¡B¿Dªù¡B¨R÷¥Á²³¤å¤Æ»P°ê®a»{¦P°ê»Ú¤ñ¸û½Õ¬d¡v2005
According to a 2007 poll conducted by Hong Kong University, over 50% of Hong Kongers were in favour of an independent Hong Kong. More specifically, 25% of Hong Kongers prefer an independent Hong Kong rather than a SAR ruled by PRC, and 33% said they would prefer independence if the Communist Party still rules PRC.

lmao are you illiterate. what part of

反對「港獨」的佔64.7% do you not understand

I'll tell you this. If a Korean comes to Hong Kong and starts insulting Chinese people, then he will be beaten up by the entire crowd. :azn:

Everyone knows that HK is 95% Han Chinese. And we will support our Chinese brothers over a Korean any day.

Nowadays Koreans are not welcome in the Mainland China, many people find them rude and extremely impolite.

I hope they can go back to their own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom