What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the East Asians except NKoreans look down on the Chinese. Over 5 million illegal Chinese workers are hiding in Korea/Japan/ROC/Mongolia. I'd say Chinese ppl are in their worst time over the East Asian history. They should have learned they are nothing now.

False flag troll. :lol:

As usual, you forget that Taiwanese are ethnic Chinese. According to your logic, you are looking down on yourself. :no:

kid, i dunno how you can talk tough, when your backs are still bent from bowing down to the US flag too much.

here's what i mean.

13490655.jpg

All the East Asians except NKoreans look down on the Chinese. Over 5 million illegal Chinese workers are hiding in Korea/Japan/ROC/Mongolia. I'd say Chinese ppl are in their worst time over the East Asian history. They should have learned they are nothing now.

kid, you don't know sh!t about Mongolia. Your proud "Altaic" ancestors are doing this in China.

The Mongolian prostitutes are back in Beijing – Telegraph Blogs

The Beijing demi-monde, like everything else here, changes its form constantly. Right now the Mongolians are back in town. For a few years now, Beijing has been a lucrative target for the enterprising and broad-minded beauties of Ulan Bator. The Mongolian ethnic type is well suited to the business, with Oriental looks on generous quasi-Russian figures.

But last time I was here there were none in sight; the visa tap had been turned off. Now it is dripping again; the girls can have two-week visas, whereas it used to be three months.

Guys, just ignore the false-flag troll. :wave:

He is just looking for a reaction.

Guys, just ignore the false-flag troll. :wave:

He is just looking for a reaction.

yep, i find it funny how they can keep barking when Hong Kong has triple the salary of South Korea yet has lower prices.

There are more rich Chinese citizens, than there are South Korean citizens total.

It must be burning them inside to see people succeed without being enslaved by white Americans.

yep, i find it funny how they can keep barking when Hong Kong has triple the salary of South Korea yet has lower prices.

There are more rich Chinese citizens, than there are South Korean citizens total.

It must be burning them inside to see people succeed without being enslaved by white Americans.

It doesn't matter what they achieved, because they are still a slave of the USA. They have no sovereignty. :azn:

All those things belong to America. And when America wants, it can crash their economies like they did to Japan in the late 1980's, by forcing them to appreciate their currency... which crashed the Japanese economy for the next several decades.

The USA didn't even need to do that, because it was America who wrote the Japanese constitution in the first place. But they did it anyway.

North Koreans have 70,000 super canons targetting S.Korean Seoul,that single act shows who they hate the most,haha

In fact, around 50% of the South Korean population lives in the Seoul National Capital Area.

North Korea is essentially holding South Korea hostage, because Seoul is so close to the North Korean border. It can be targeted and wiped out easily.

You are 100% not Taiwanese. Prove it. Passport number or household registration or STF U

--True Taiwanese of 100% Chinese descent and Proud of it.

You are 100% not Taiwanese. Prove it. Passport number or household registration or STF U

--True Taiwanese of 100% Chinese descent and Proud of it.

He says that he cannot read any Chinese characters at all, because they are an "invention of Communists".

That should tell you how much of a real Taiwanese he is. :lol:

He says that he cannot read any Chinese characters at all, because they are an "invention of Communists".

Illiterate Taiwanese person?

My Taiwanese room mate has way better Chinese hand writing than me. They seem to focus on traditional education such as calligraphy a bit more (at least 10 years ago).

I have a Taiwanese passport right in front of me. WHAT'S ON PAGE 4, WHAT DESIGN IS ON PAGE 18. Let's go, not rocket science.

All the East Asians except NKoreans look down on the Chinese.
Wrong. North Koreans too look down on Chinese.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

False flag troll.
So you didn't know that Taiwanese didn't like Chinese?

As usual, you forget that Taiwanese are ethnic Chinese.
Yet Taiwanese dislike and look down on mainlanders. Ditto for Hong Kongese too.

According to your logic, you are looking down on yourself. :no:
Not really because he has a Taiwanese identity, not mainlander identity. For example, Taiwanese are well-liked and welcome in Japan, but you know how Japanese treat the mainlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom