What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star√ation;2427687 said:
Why do Chinese members on this PDF always turn to be so racist against other people around the world no matter he's a mainland Chinese, a Hong Kong Chinese, a Taiwanese Chinese or an oversea Chinese...
And after all, each of those groups being racist against each other too. What's going on?

It was us in Hong Kong who accepted those Vietnamese boat people, when the rest of the world would not accept you.

Star√ation;2427687 said:
Why do Chinese members on this PDF always turn to be so racist against other people around the world no matter he's a mainland Chinese, a Hong Kong Chinese, a Taiwanese Chinese or an oversea Chinese...
And after all, each of those groups being racist against each other too. What's going on?

Yeah, its quite evident in any debates where chinese are involved with Koreans, Viets, Japanese etc.. I have never seen them debating anything that make sense and then suddenly one of the Chinese will jump the wheel and start the racist attacks.. I don't know but looks like its a culture thing in China..

It was us in Hong Kong who accepted those Vietnamese boat people, when the rest of the world would not accept you.

Yeah, Yeah.. You should be very proud.. I am sure by saying so you must be feeling at the top of the world..

OK genuis, good for you.. But mind telling me how a modelling stint is gonna effect 100% purity thing that you are talking about?
Han Chinese is an artificial construct similar to Hispanic ethnicity. Basically Han Chinese is a product of Southeast Asian rice farmers from Burma encountering endless waves of Altaic and Muslim invaders from the North and the West who left their DNA foot print in Chinese population.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Who cares.
Exactly, who cares what some false flag mainlander says.

This mainlander is so ashamed of his ethnicity that he hides behind the flags of USA and speaks of the US as some foreign country.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

It was us in Hong Kong who accepted those Vietnamese boat people
No you didn't.

Hong Kongese did.

I am aware of Korean reputation for brutality and abuse of locals in China, like the Kia plant manager who swung a baseball bat in front of his Chinese workers to teach them a lesson on quality by destroying their work in front of them. Then you have that Korean manage who did triggered a mass strike in Southern China by beating up one of Chinese workers for showing up late.(No, nothing happened to him)

They are there to employee Chinese. If they go back, then tens of millions of Chinese are unemployed.

Actually ROK wants those NK refugees, every single one of them in China. But China won't send them to ROK against the UN recommendations, because China fears NK collapse would hasten.

Yes Hong Kong can deport mainlanders back to mainland. Hong Kong has full control of immigration policy and mainlanders need a visa to visit Hong Kong.

The Hong Kong "visa" is issued by the local police department. Nothing to do with Hong Kong. Hong Kong controls all immigration policy except mainland to Hong Kong.

???????/????? - ?????

内地居民因私来往香港或赴澳门特别行政区旅游,探亲,从事商务,培训,就业等非公务活动,向户口所在地的县,市公安出入境管理部门提出申请。

No one is being racist except the 2 Koreans here and the Indians who cheer them on. As a Vietnamese, you should know about the racism of the Koreans first hand.

below_freezing, are you serious? Don't lie.. Go through the thread again and see how you guys in herd are throwing personal insults on a sole Korean on the thread.. TBH, to me all you Korean/Japanese/Chinese & other E Asians looks alike and I never understood why all you guys hate each other so much.. I am sure if somebody does DNA tests on you all they will match too..

Yeah, its quite evident in any debates where chinese are involved with Koreans, Viets, Japanese etc.. I have never seen them debating anything that make sense and then suddenly one of the Chinese will jump the wheel and start the racist attacks.. I don't know but looks like its a culture thing in China..

Or maybe you're just trying sneakily imply your bias as fact, sneaky snake. Sure, Chinese are so racist that they force Koreans and the lot to start troll topics, it's not because of the own agendas and bias.

As a Vietnamese, you should know about the racism of the Koreans first hand.
When one fights a worthy enemy, one develops a respect for that enemy. This is how the American respect for Japan was developed.

Koreans had the reputation for being the toughest combatant that the North Vietnamese army faced in the 20th century, so this is where the Vietnamese respect for the toughest enemy is coming from, and why Americans and Koreans are welcome in Vietnam today, but not Chinese.

The PLA of 1979 war on the other hand was a joke, and this is why Vietnam is threatening to invade China if China takes Vietnamese islands in the South China Sea.

Holy $hit. The Chinese begged Koreans to invest in China since 1990s and spared no effort to steal & copy Korean technologies through reverse engineering afterwards, and now instruct us to fuk off. What a ungrateful race it is. I'd say without Korean investment, Chinese companies even don't know how to make mobile phones and the Chinese would still live in slums.

And now we control half of your country (North Korea). LOL. :P

below_freezing, are you serious? Don't lie.. Go through the thread again and see how you guys in herd are throwing personal insults on a sole Korean on the thread.. TBH, to me all you Korean/Japanese/Chinese & other E Asians looks alike and I never understood why all you guys hate each other so much.. I am sure if somebody does DNA tests on you all they will match too..

we only attack S.Korean lapdogs,we dont attack N.Korean and we also have several million Korean Chinese,they are one of us Chinese people,we dont attack them.

Or maybe you're just trying sneakily imply your bias as fact, sneaky snake. Sure, Chinese are so racist that they force Koreans and the lot to start troll topics, it's not because of the own agendas and bias.

Ok, now attack me.. Thank you for the wise comment!

What about Phillipinos what is the general view they have of Chinese people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom