What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
korea.jpg

Ok, now attack me.. Thank you for the wise comment!

Exactly dont think we didnt know you, you are one of the biggest troll in here you really think you indians can fool us? both korea and cinaphoier both false flags as well LOL you lot really need to get a life. i know india is nothing compare to china but talking bs here wont help make india better, you guys are still useless compare to us:rofl:

China is a vast country and has 56 ethnic groups,and Koreans are one of them,let's not compare our multi cultural diverse country to those single nation tiny state like S.Korea and Japan.

Same here.

Maybe you missed the $1 billion crackdown on Chinese fishermen in the Yellow Sea and the new regulation allowing the coast guard to open fire on Chinese fishermen as they see fit, no questions asked.

go ahead open fire lmao even North Korea can sink your naval ships, we can sink your entire navy in dock the way USA sank Iraq's.

Han Chinese are of Southeast Asian origin speaking in tonal languages.
Koreans/Japanese are of Northern origin speaking in non-tonal languages.

China's entire history was about the endless struggle against the northern Altaic invaders, which ended in 1912 with the collapse of Qing Dynasty.

DNA wise very different. Chinese are tone-sensitive, but Northern Asians are tone deaf because the tone gene is disabled. Chinese are weak at lung diseases like SARS and bird flu, but Koreans are basically immune to those lung diseases.

We don't really give a damn about Southeast Asian or Northeast Asian, at least we are proud about our identity.

Unlike you, we do not feel insecure and want to be related to the Nordic white people. :coffee:

I guess Ure statements against China and NK is nothing but CIA'z propaganda.......:smokin:

i agree, when one fights a worthy enemy, one develops respect. that's why China never respects South Korea.

That's why our fishermen can kill your coast guard and there's nothing you can do about it except cry in front of our embassy.

i agree, when one fights a worthy enemy, one develops respect. that's why China never respects South Korea.

Lol. I think China should have cordial bilateral ties with South Korea. South Korea should lessen her security ties with US I understand their conflict with No. Korea has pressured them into accepting US support and the fact that South Korea feels isolated in the region, with no other power in the region to support them.

Serious confidence building measures should be taken by the Government in spite of the people's day to day resentment and emotions. Doing this will support Asian security and reduce foreign influence.

China is a vast country and has 56 ethnic groups,and Koreans are one of them,let's not compare our multi cultural diverse country to those single nation tiny state like S.Korea and Japan.

ethnic Korean Chinese perform in Chinese national day in 2009.

Img1519714_t.jpg

Img1519715_t.jpg

Img1519712_t.jpg

go ahead open fire lmao even North Korea can sink your naval ships, we can sink your entire navy in dock the way USA sank Iraq's.

We don't even need to do anything. :lol: North Korea can destroy half of South Korea's population in an instant, by attacking Seoul with their tens of thousands of artillery pieces or with their nuclear weapons.

Why did South Korea put half their population in their capital city, right next to the North Korean border?

ethnic Korean Chinese perform in Chinese national day in 2009.

Img1519714_t.jpg

Img1519715_t.jpg

Img1519712_t.jpg

At least they don't need the plastic surgery, that's why they look like the natural beauties.

Like I said, south Koreans hate each other. People from southeast hate the southwest and vice versa.
FORGET 56 GROUPS, THEY CANT STAND 1.

I think previous generations of Koreans didn't have such an arrogant attitude towards other Asians. It is until So Korea became an industrialized and developed modern nation with high income status this arrogance arose in So Korea. This is understandable and is prevalent human nature.

Perhaps the education system in So Korea also reinforces this sense of Korean arrogance and attitude. You would think they would begin to develop some respect for China seeing China pulling it self out of poverty and developing Shanghai, Macau, Hong Kong, Chengdu, Urumqi, etc.

Korean Chinese are Chinese people and they are the ones hate S.Korea the most.

Han Chinese are of Southeast Asian origin speaking in tonal languages.
Koreans/Japanese are of Northern origin speaking in non-tonal languages.

China's entire history was about the endless struggle against the northern Altaic invaders, which ended in 1912 with the collapse of Qing Dynasty.

DNA wise very different. Chinese are tone-sensitive, but Northern Asians are tone deaf because the tone gene is disabled. Chinese are weak at lung diseases like SARS and bird flu, but Koreans are basically immune to those lung diseases.

All east Asians are decedents of O, they came through Northern India lol. This is what people mean by Korean obsession with genetic purity and their northern origin BS. And desperation to connect themselves to Mongolians as if some pass glories can rub off on them in some fantasies. KSentry is funny sh!t, Japanese are their brothers when it's convenient, they are Austronesian muts when it's not.

Exactly dont think we didnt know you, you are one of the biggest troll in here you really think you indians can fool us? both korea and cinaphoier both false flags as well LOL you lot really need to get a life. i know india is nothing compare to china but talking bs here wont help make india better, you guys are still useless compare to us:rofl:

Report me and Report all others whom you can not debate properly with too.. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom