What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
we only attack S.Korean lapdogs,we dont attack N.Korean and we also have several million Korean Chinese,they are one of us Chinese people,we dont attack them.

They may consider you lapdogs as well so I think you are better advised to choose nicer words..

Holy $hit. The Chinese begged Koreans to invest in China since 1990s and spared no effort to steal & copy Korean technologies through reverse engineering afterwards, and now instruct us to fuk off. What a ungrateful race it is. I'd say without Korean investment, Chinese companies even don't know how to make mobile phones and the Chinese would still live in slums.

there is no Korean technology.

There is only Japanese technology with Korean paint.'

Korea Still Dependent on Japan

Asia Times: Dependence on Japan ends Korea's trade surplus

Nowadays Koreans are not welcome in the Mainland China, many people find them rude and extremely impolite.

I hope they can go back to their own country.

They are a little weird,the only korean I ever liked is Ryu Seung Min.Also funny is their counting style "One-baaa,two-baaa,three-baaa",a korean can scare anyone by counting,no wonder citizens arent allowed guns there as they can just use the count weapon.

No one is being racist except the 2 Koreans here and the Indians who cheer them on. As a Vietnamese, you should know about the racism of the Koreans first hand.

CCP can decide whether SK should stay or go to bankruptcy.

If those South Koreans push thing too far, then CCP may choose the later option.

What about Phillipinos what is the general view they have of Chinese people?

That will be interesting to know.. But unfortunately, I don't think there is any Philipino on PDF unless somebody turns a false flagger..

What about Phillipinos what is the general view they have of Chinese people?

Well in Hong Kong, we have a huge number of Phillipino maids. My family had one when I was younger, and she was a nice person.

When you visit Central District on Sunday (their day off) there are so many of them that it is unbelievable.

In the Phillipines itself, there is some resentment against ethnic Chinese who are perceieved to control a disproportionate amount of the national wealth.

North Koreans have lots of problems assimilating in the South. They face lots of discrimination. South Koreans are so messed up they hate their fellow South Koreans. People in the Southwest are heavily discriminated against and get zero investment in that region. Wife is Korean American, I can see through all your BS.

I am aware of Korean reputation for brutality and abuse of locals in China, like the Kia plant manager who swung a baseball bat in front of his Chinese workers to teach them a lesson on quality by destroying their work in front of them. Then you have that Korean manage who did triggered a mass strike in Southern China by beating up one of Chinese workers for showing up late.(No, nothing happened to him)

They are there to employee Chinese. If they go back, then tens of millions of Chinese are unemployed.

Actually ROK wants those NK refugees, every single one of them in China. But China won't send them to ROK against the UN recommendations, because China fears NK collapse would hasten.

Yes Hong Kong can deport mainlanders back to mainland. Hong Kong has full control of immigration policy and mainlanders need a visa to visit Hong Kong.

Don't have to, we know what you're about. If it's about India, it's all denial and excuses, anywhere else pretend to give a sh!t.

Really, I am glad to hear your opinion.. I hope this will help you burn more :lol:

When one fights a worthy enemy, one develops a respect for that enemy. This is how the American respect for Japan was developed.

Koreans had the reputation for being the toughest combatant that the North Vietnamese army faced in the 20th century, so this is where the Vietnamese respect for the toughest enemy is coming from, and why Americans and Koreans are welcome in Vietnam today, but not Chinese.

The PLA of 1979 war on the other hand was a joke, and this is why Vietnam is threatening to invade China if China takes Vietnamese islands in the South China Sea.

i agree, when one fights a worthy enemy, one develops respect. that's why China never respects South Korea.

That's why our fishermen can kill your coast guard and there's nothing you can do about it except cry in front of our embassy.

No one is being racist except the 2 Koreans here and the Indians who cheer them on. As a Vietnamese, you should know about the racism of the Koreans first hand.
People often mix up between nationalist, patriotic, extremist and racist.

It was us in Hong Kong who accepted those Vietnamese boat people, when the rest of the world would not accept you.
I'm not used to have a good impression of Hong Kong-ese but they are great people anyway.

to me all you Korean/Japanese/Chinese & other E Asians looks alike and I never understood why all you guys hate each other so much..
Han Chinese are of Southeast Asian origin speaking in tonal languages.
Koreans/Japanese are of Northern origin speaking in non-tonal languages.

China's entire history was about the endless struggle against the northern Altaic invaders, which ended in 1912 with the collapse of Qing Dynasty.

I am sure if somebody does DNA tests on you all they will match too..
DNA wise very different. Chinese are tone-sensitive, but Northern Asians are tone deaf because the tone gene is disabled. Chinese are weak at lung diseases like SARS and bird flu, but Koreans are basically immune to those lung diseases.

S.Koreans are just big talkers ,during the Korean war they couldnt put up a decent fight against us,the way they are doing the best in a war is running away and surrender,we captured thousand if not millions of them.now they are barking again,haha,how pathetic.

i agree, when one fights a worthy enemy, one develops respect. that's why China never respects South Korea.
Same here.

That's why our fishermen can kill your coast guard and there's nothing you can do about it except cry in front of our embassy.
Maybe you missed the $1 billion crackdown on Chinese fishermen in the Yellow Sea and the new regulation allowing the coast guard to open fire on Chinese fishermen as they see fit, no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom