What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

stop all your bickering on the dialect issue, in the future, there will only be 1 dialect i.e Khalistani Punjabi

971374_344546099004756_787549005_n.jpg
Dil bahlane ko galib ye khayal achha hai. Lols

At time of emergency, the same Modi was imposting as a sikh with beard and turban to protest anti sikh riots by congress.

Why sikh terrorist would want to kill the same man? These terrorist means no logic.

I said when they sing poetry of our Pakistani poets like Waris Shah, Bulleh Shah, Baba Farid etc they pronounce words properly.

Mirza Jatt isnt Mirja Jatt
Phool is phool and not fool (flower)
khoon is khoon and not kuun (blood)

Majority of you cant even differantiate between ph, z/j, kh etc
Oh! That like Americans telling the English its Organization not Organisation :lol:

People always make mistakes when they Rominise Punjabi.Like people use Jat/Jatt/Jutt.
Mirza is always written with a ਜ਼ਾ/za not ਜਾ/ja

Anymore bickering about my language:omghaha:

How about you guys first start speaking Punjabi.

Punjab Assembly,Pakistan

Punjab Assembly,India

Oh! That like Americans telling the English its Organization not Organisation :lol:

People always make mistakes when they Rominise Punjabi.Like people use Jat/Jatt/Jutt.

Anymore bickering about my language:omghaha:

How about you guys first start speaking Punjabi.

Punjab Assembly,Pakistan

Punjab Assembly,India

And yet stories of Mirza,ranjha etc dnt even belong to indian punjab but what is now Pakistani Punjab and so are the sufi saints like Waris Shah,Bullay Shah etc who are buried in Pak Punjab..

And yet stories of Mirza,ranjha etc dnt even belong to indian punjab but what is now Pakistani Punjab and so are the sufi saints like Waris Shah,Bullay Shah etc who are buried in Pak Punjab..
LOL! Yup sure whatever suits you guys but do make your mind if your Pakistani brothers even revere these guys because last time they were trying hard to fit in a dishdash(a).

But surely thanks for loaning us the water of five....errr three rivers,language,culture,tradition and land also :rofl:

LOL! Yup sure whatever suits you guys but do make your mind if your Pakistani brothers even revere these guys because last time they were trying hard to fit in a dishdash(a).

But surely thanks for loaning us the water of five....errr three rivers,language,culture,tradition and land also :rofl:

Did i say something wrong? :lol:

I know you guys write Mirza as Mirza because its the correct way but pronounce as MirJa which is wrong. Only Indian punjabis which are basically Doabis, meaning do number punjabis make simple mistake likes these which completly ruin beutifull language of Punjab.

Waris Shah will be crying in grave after hearing Indian Punjabis sing Heer.

I said when they sing poetry of our Pakistani poets like Waris Shah, Bulleh Shah, Baba Farid etc they pronounce words properly.

Mirza Jatt isnt Mirja Jatt
Phool is phool and not fool (flower)
khoon is khoon and not kuun (blood)

Majority of you cant even differantiate between ph, z/j, kh etc
But one thing you need to accept is that Bulle Shah, Waris Shah and Baba Farid were living at a time when there was no concept of Pakistan. Punjab back then was one. These men are our common heritage. In the case of Baba Farid Jee, he is a religious figure for the Sikhs since his writings is considered religious scripture for the Sikhs.

Punjabi language itself is flourishing in Indian side of Punjab where it has been given official status and is taught is schools and university level. People here did not forsake Punjabi language in favour of Hindi or Urdu. I know people who have done their Phd on the writings of Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Shah Hussain and Baba Farid Ji. Even people in west Punjab probably do not take this much interest in these men as people in Indian side of Punjab do.

As for Punjabis pronouncing Z as J or Khh as Kh, this is the Punjabi Paindu way of pronouncing those sounds. This has more to do with the education level of the singer rather than what area they come from. As a person is more educated he will pronounce Z and Khhh more properly.

At time of emergency, the same Modi was imposting as a sikh with beard and turban to protest anti sikh riots by congress.

Why sikh terrorist would want to kill the same man? These terrorist means no logic.
It's a false news nothing more. not worth taking seriously.

I know you guys write Mirza as Mirza because its the correct way but pronounce as MirJa which is wrong. Only Indian punjabis which are basically Doabis, meaning do number punjabis make simple mistake likes these which completly ruin beutifull language of Punjab.

Waris Shah will be crying in grave after hearing Indian Punjabis sing Heer.
You are giving too much attention to the Doabis who are about 16% of Punjab's population. So there are more Majhails in Punjab than Doabis. And I think Indian Punjab's Punjabi is more pure than west Punjab's punjabi which since partition has now become largely Urdu`ised and this has happened because west Punjabis have adopted Urdu(a language of UP/Bihar) instead of their mother tongue Punjabi where as the opposite happened in Indian side of Punjab where Punjabis refused to abandon Punjabi for Hindi. Our movies, songs, books, education, newspapers, media, tv channels are all in Punjabi not Urdu.

So I think Waris Shah would be crying had he seen how his people in west Punjab have abandoned their mother tongue in favour of Urdu, but he would be proud of people of east Punjab who have inherited his literary legacy.

listening to many of baba bulleh shah 's kalams,i wonder how shameless the momeens should be to claim ownership.

i mean they denied permission to bury his body cuz he was a sufi.

hilarious to see today's kids with no shame.

But one thing you need to accept is that Bulle Shah, Waris Shah and Baba Farid were living at a time when there was no concept of Pakistan. Punjab back then was one. These men are our common heritage. In the case of Baba Farid Jee, he is a religious figure for the Sikhs since his writings is considered religious scripture for the Sikhs.

Punjabi language itself is flourishing in Indian side of Punjab where it has been given official status and is taught is schools and university level. People here did not forsake Punjabi language in favour of Hindi or Urdu. I know people who have done their Phd on the writings of Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Shah Hussain and Baba Farid Ji. Even people in west Punjab probably do not take this much interest in these men as people in Indian side of Punjab do.

As for Punjabis pronouncing Z as J or Khh as Kh, this is the Punjabi Paindu way of pronouncing those sounds. This has more to do with the education level of the singer rather than what area they come from. As a person is more educated he will pronounce Z and Khhh more properly.

I dont call it flourishing just by adopting as oficial language of east punjab. Urdu is used as oficial language because there are 5 provinces people who live with each other and can communicate with each other. And pronouncing words correctly have nothing to do with how educated one is, thats how Pakistani punjabis pronounce them in villages despite having 0 formal education. 
listening to many of baba bulleh shah 's kalams,i wonder how shameless the momeens should be to claim ownership.

i mean they denied permission to bury his body cuz he was a sufi.

hilarious to see today's kids with no shame.

Hilarious coming from Buffalo who think lower caste shouldn't enter brahmin mandirs.

Back
Top Bottom