What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

90% of Punjabi Indians speak Malwi and Doabi dialect.
well 20% of current Indian Punjab's population is located in Indian side of Majha. Millions of Punjabis from west Punjab settled in Punjab and other parts of India. For example. Delhi's Punjabis are mostly refugees from Pothohar region of Pakistan. Haryana's Sikh population is mostly people who came from Gujaranwala.

well 20% of current Indian Punjab's population is located in Indian side of Majha. Millions of Punjabis from west Punjab settled in Punjab and other parts of India. For example. Delhi's Punjabis are mostly refugees from Pothohar region of Pakistan. Haryana's Sikh population is mostly people who came from Gujaranwala.

I know Pakistani punjabis mostly settled outside Indian punjab, like Khatri Punjabi hindus for exemple. Khatri hindus homeland was west punjab till 1947.

Looks like we have too many Pakistani experts on Indian Punjab here on pdf.
  • 74% Indian Punjabis are Drug addict.
  • 90% speak Malwai
Waiting for more startling facts from the other side of the border.

Looks like we have too many Pakistani experts on Indian Punjab here on pdf.
  • 74% Indian Punjabis are Drug addict.
  • 90% speak Malwai
Waiting for more startling facts from the other side of the border.

Malvi and Doabi dialects. 74% figure is provided by your goverment.

Malvi and Doabi dialects. 74% figure is provided by your goverment.
LOL! You don't know shit about Indian Punjab and I have asked for the source multiple times.Just a heads up.....a persons rear isn't considered a source of information in real world :rofl:

Don't quote me until you backup your BS! 
Malwa isn't what its painted on that picture,its only a few districts of Punjab.

LOL! You don't know shit about Indian Punjab and I have asked for the source multiple times.Just a heads up.....a persons rear isn't considered a source of information in real world :rofl:

Don't quote me until you backup your BS! 

Malwa isn't what its painted on that picture,its only a few districts of Punjab.

And will you provide source for your BS claims? What dialects do they speak? They cant even pronounce poetry of Pakistani poets Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Baba Farid etc properly. All in Majhi.

More then 70% are drug addicts. There are dozens of other articles, just google it. I though this was pretty well known. lol

Drug addiction in India's Punjab state becoming crisis - Channel NewsAsia

Indians will never respect Sikhs or stop discriminating them , but will have no hesitation to use them as cannon fodders , Sikh blood is used to protect the corrupt Indian political and judicial system designed to exterminate Sikhs /Tamil/ Kashmiris / NE people.

Scuffle in Army unit leaves 2 injured

New Delhi, Officers and soldiers of the Sikh Light Infantry clashed in Meerut today, leaving two officers including the second-in-command of the unit injured.
The incident took place in the 10 Sikh Light Infantry regiment during an inter-company boxing match there, sources said here. The Army Headquarters said a Brigadier-level officer has been tasked to conduct a Court of Inquiry into the clash.

The Lt Col, who is the second-in-command of the unit, has been hospitalised in the local military health facility after he was beaten up by the jawans after they felt they were being discriminated against, the sources said.

Army Chief Gen Bikram Singh also belongs to the Sikh LI regiment. The 10 Sikh LI is based in Delhi and is in Meerut for practice, Army officials said.
The Army tried to downplay the incident, saying in contact sports such as boxing, emotions and passions run high and sometimes result in such clashes and officers and men have not been separated.
In the last couple of years, the number of clashes between officers and jawans has gone up considerably.

On August 8, 2012, jawans agitated against the commanding officer and certain functionaries of the 16 cavalry unit in Samba, while on May 10-11, 2012, a case of manhandling involving officers and other ranks of the 226 artillery unit took place at the Mahe field firing range in Leh, he said.
On April 29, 2010, an altercation had taken place between an officer and a jawan of the 45 cavalry unit in Gurdaspur.

And will you provide source for your BS claims? What dialects do they speak? They cant even pronounce poetry of Pakistani poets Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Baba Farid etc properly. All in Majhi.

It depends and to some extent you are correct. But Majhails who are located in Indian side of Majha account for 20% of Punjab's population and play a very dominant role. Even a large portion of Malwis and Doabis are descendants of people who settled in Malwa and Doaba after partition. Almost all of my relatives have at least one side of their family who had originally come from west Punjab after partition. When these west Punjabis settled in Malwa and Doaba they became Malwis and Doabis within a generation or two. Similar to how the huge Doabi Arain community have largely now become West Punjabi`sed after partition when they left Doaba and settled in west Punjab.

More then 70% are drug addicts. There are dozens of other articles, just google it. I though this was pretty well known. lol

Drug addiction in India's Punjab state becoming crisis - Channel NewsAsia
LOL! Funny coming from the folks ,who think speaking Punjabi is retro and paindu :rofl:

Why do I need to provide a source for a language and dialect,I flippin speak ?:nana:

It depends and to some extent you are correct. But Majhails who are located in Indian side of Majha account for 20% of Punjab's population and play a very dominant role. Even a large portion of Malwis and Doabis are descendants of people who settled in Malwa and Doaba after partition. Almost all of my relatives have at least one side of their family who had originally come from west Punjab after partition. When these west Punjabis settled in Malwa and Doaba they became Malwis and Doabis within a generation or two. Similar to how the huge Doabi Arain community have largely now become West Punjabi`sed after partition when they left Doaba and settled in west Punjab.

Majority of Indian Punjabis cant pronounce words properly. Only few great singers like Gurdas Mann or Hans Raj can. I once saw interview of old Indian punjabi who migrated to India after partition, she spoke just like majhi speaking Pakistani punjabis. While rest of his family quite clearly had different accent.

Majority of Indian Punjabis cant pronounce words properly. Only few great singers like Gurdas Mann or Hans Raj can. I once saw interview of old Indian punjabi who migrated to India after partition, she spoke just like majhi speaking Pakistani punjabis. While rest of his family quite clearly had different accent.
It must be a case of a person who was originally from west Punjab but like millions of people, the singer must have settled some where in Malwa or Doaba and her descendants adopted the local accent. I wouldn't say it's a case of "can't pronounce words properly". They have their own way of pronouncing those words. The Punjabi language is not like Shud Hindi or Urdu which you have to speak a certain way to be considered proper. Although the Majhail accent is considered Markazi Punjabi, but the Punjabi language itself sounds different from area to area. In Punjab, the Majha/Malwa/Doaba or the Pahari and Dogri accents spoken in Himachal and Jammu sound different. It is similar to how in the UK the English language sounds different from place to place within England itself.

LOL! Both of them speak various dialects....Gurdas Mann speaks Malwai where as Hans Raj is a Doabia.None speaks Majhi :rofl:

Indian Intelligentsia is clearly supporting Modi to win and all these " missed assassination attempts" are going to increase his sympathies and perception of importance for India.

LOL! Both of them speak various dialects....Gurdas Mann speaks Malwai where as Hans Raj is a Doabia.None speaks Majhi :rofl:

I said when they sing poetry of our Pakistani poets like Waris Shah, Bulleh Shah, Baba Farid etc they pronounce words properly.

Mirza Jatt isnt Mirja Jatt
Phool is phool and not fool (flower)
khoon is khoon and not kuun (blood)

Majority of you cant even differantiate between ph, z/j, kh etc

Last edited:
stop all your bickering on the dialect issue, in the future, there will only be 1 dialect i.e Khalistani Punjabi

971374_344546099004756_787549005_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom