What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

Khalistan zindabad.

74% of Indian punjabis are drug addicts, cant live without drugs imported from Pakistan. Soon Indian Punjab will become land of biharis and south indians who at the moment are just field workers which will change soon. Indian goverment is killing punjabi sikhs with drugs.
You make me laugh!!Are u one of the think tanks of Zaid Hamid??:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

well KPS Gill is still alive,so..... 

Indian punjab is called doaba as it is between two rivers.

pakistan punjab forms the lower agrarian areas of all the 5 rivers of punjab but the funny thing is LoveIcon is an Arain and originally is from Jalandhar which is Doaba whereas the jatts of Jalandhar are originally Majhis from Faislabad & Multan.

My family was originally from Lyallpur - moved towards east up to Ambala during agriculture boom and returned back to Layllpur from Ambala after partition. Anyway - you can't claim whole region just because jatts of Jalindhar came from Faisalabad & Multan. :coffee: 
Who are doabis?

Do number Punjabis :p:

Indian media is really desperate for creating this type of BS news and presenting it on national tv. 
Who are doabis?
Doaba is the land mass between River Beas and River Sutlej Punjab. It is a small part of Punjab.

Last edited:
My family was originally from Lyallpur - moved towards east up to Ambala during agriculture boom and returned back to Layllpur from Ambala after partition. Anyway - you can't claim whole region just because jatts of Jalindhar came from Faisalabad & Multan. :coffee: 

Do number Punjabis :p:

yeah ok,dont get personal.

both the communities deserve greater punjab together,happy?

Even if we go by Rahuls statistics "70% of Punjab youths on drugs: Rahul Gandhi"

Where did he pull that "74% of Indian punjabis are drug addicts".

don't know but probably Zaid Hamid he is the only one I know whose stupidity exceeds that of Rahul Gandhi himself

A country where the so called 'educated' class gets radicalised to a limit where the support to terrorism is justified ,is a fragile state ,Pakistan fails to understand the same justification can be applied with various applications inside pakistan which is one of the reasons of its current state .

khalistani terrorism was bruttaly butchered and any further attempt will face the same fate. ISI should use their resources well, alot will be needed inside pakistan.:pop:

India is reaching for Mars while Pakistan is still stuck playing terror games!! Jeeez! :alcoholic:
You make me laugh!!Are u one of the think tanks of Zaid Hamid??:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
You are laughing while sikhs are being slowly wiped out by Indian government. 
well KPS Gill is still alive,so..... 

Indian punjab is called doaba as it is between two rivers.

pakistan punjab forms the lower agrarian areas of all the 5 rivers of punjab but the funny thing is LoveIcon is an Arain and originally is from Jalandhar which is Doaba whereas the jatts of Jalandhar are originally Majhis from Faislabad & Multan.

Buffalo the Indian punjabis speak Doabi and Malwi dialects and not Majhi.

Yes u are right and this is being done with the help of A SIKH P.M. and A SIKH ARMY CHIEF !!:woot::woot::rofl:

No wonder 74% Indian Punjabi are drug addicts. Instead of being happy about poppet PM and Army Chief (In India AC doesn't have any power) how about worrying about drug addicts punjabis?

Pakistan's dream of reviving Khalistan movement is will be shattered soon.. they don't know that average Sikh in India is more content and happier then he was 20 years back... the support base for that kind of movement died since Punjab has seen development.

Excuse me?

How did you even come to the conclusion that our intention is to 'help' the Khalistan movement? - Our purpose is to find a way to pay you back the debt we owe you with a reasonable % of interest.

You are laughing while sikhs are being slowly wiped out by Indian government. 

Buffalo the Indian punjabis speak Doabi and Malwi dialects and not Majhi.

Doabi and Malwi are both spoken along with Majhial. Majhial dialect is spoken in Indian side of Majha(amritsar, tarn taran and gurdaspur districts which border Pak-Punjab). Majhail is also the standard dialect of Punjabi and is taught in schools.

Excuse me?

How did you even come to the conclusion that our intention is to 'help' the Khalistan movement? - Our purpose is to find a way to pay you back the debt we owe you with a reasonable % of interest.

Lagi padi hai apne desh ki... lekin samne wale ko pareshan karne ka kida nahi marta ... kya karain... yeh bhi kar lo bhi... dekh lo phir kya hota hai.

Doabi and Malwi are both spoken along with Majhial. Majhial dialect is spoken in Indian side of Majha(amritsar, tarn taran and gurdaspur districts which border Pak-Punjab). Majhail is also the standard dialect of Punjabi and is taught in schools.

Dialects_Of_Punjabi.jpg

90% of Punjabi Indians speak Malwi and Doabi dialect.

Back
Top Bottom