What's new

Khan calls US govt inept and clueless

Imran khan and ministers always say that whatever issues in Pakistan because of previous governments but Modi does not repeat the same word on a daily basis.
Cuz he has his 10 cent army to do the shilling / propaganda on the internet.
Pakistan society is not at all in any mood to progress and IK has failed to infuse any dynamism in this decaying lot.
Yup. It's like the fat turd that has got stuck in the asshole and wants to backup.
(Folks stuck on PML-N and PPP and insinuating that the establishment wants them back)

The ones that your uber spy Doval was misleading a bunch of Americans with...that your and American trained Afghan army won't capitulate among other things.
If you know my posting history,you would not be quoting me with your stupid post.

Next time come with a meaningful post please.

The ones that your uber spy Doval was misleading a bunch of Americans with...that your and American trained Afghan army won't capitulate among other things.

Agent 420 Ajit "Chawal" :lol:

Bro I am big fan of him and all Pakistani must support him. We want to give him time to kill its host body.

Happily accept your wishes since I know where you come from fake perfection due to PAK media.
Since who lives in India... better knows about future. We have highly accepted your wishes..

Modi will be remembered for two points:

1. Closed Kashmir issue
2. Closed RAM Mandir Issue

Otherwise, congress people will always be happy to keep alive such issues for votes politics. Indians are now happy to bury the past and move forward.

If you know my posting history,you would not be quoting me with your stupid post.

Next time come with a meaningful post please.

So what stage of grief you going through currently, I'd wager struggling through Anger/Bragaining and going onto full blown depression.

Cuz he has his 10 cent army to do the shilling / propaganda on the internet.

Yup. It's like the fat turd that has got stuck in the asshole and wants to backup.
(Folks stuck on PML-N and PPP and insinuating that the establishment wants them back)

Atal Bihari Vajpayee could never be lost the election if such things are true.. after the campaign, shining India and good factors.. etc.

IN India, only will be get elected if he can do better governance and we can correlate our future with the positive way... does not matter belongs to the right or left party.

US will adopt a ignore policy towards Pakistan infact the day Biden became President of US they have been ignoring Pakistani govt. Its not a surprise. 90s decade was testimonial to that. Also few sanctions are coming up but Pakistani govt and militarily establishment has already aligned themselves with China unlike 10 years back.

Happily accept your wishes since I know where you come from fake perfection due to PAK media.
Since who lives in India... better knows about future. We have highly accepted your wishes..

1. Closed Kashmir issue

Otherwise, congress people will always be happy to keep alive such issues for votes politics. Indians are now happy to bury the past and move forward.
Two bad the clones that are the Indian masses won't remember him for killing 6 million of their fellow clones by totally botching the covid response....

And I can see why, there is a billion and third your out there, 6 million is not even a drop in a bucket.

Modi accomplished a lot more than Indira could ever through mass sterilization on the population control.

Modi is winning even when he's strangling his masses of clones.

CNN Jew news channel and Becky are USA governments tool journalist been letting guests on her show blame Pakistan for Afghanistan

so I m really glad PM Khan had a good chance to tell it to her face there failures how rubbish they were to

1. Closed Kashmir issue

Wait wait kashmir game is just started. This is why we say where you stop thinking we start thinking. You think kashmir issue is closed. As student of history I feel it is just started.. enjoy the game. Not just the kashmir kerala and Indian Punjab is there as well

Bro I am big fan of him and all Pakistani must support him. We want to give him time to kill its host body.

Yes. What else is desirable, than one's enemy country being ruled by a gang of thugs and scoundrels? :lol:

Wait wait kashmir game is just started. This is why we say where you stop thinking we start thinking. You think kashmir issue is closed. As student of history I feel it is just started.. enjoy the game. Not just the kashmir kerala and Indian Punjab is there as well

Best wishes... Practically closed. Pakistan has tried all the possible ways - WAR 1965 , armed support in Kashmir - from 1989, and used international relationship including the USA, China, and Nato before 1992.. nothing left.

Politically, Pakistan's leadership is free to go anywhere and talk about kashmir. Nothing will be changed.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom