What's new

Khan calls US govt inept and clueless

shed light on what is likely to be America’s single largest foreign policy disaster since Vietnam. The loss of Pakistan to the other side of the foreboding bi-polar world.

A wee bit'o exaggeration going on there, perhaps?

I g

I give you example. I am in Pakistan these days and I saw people buying land and houses cash in hand. No mortgage system. Pakistani swam is much more rich then half of Europe. I was with my friends in property dealer office yesterday and I saw people carrying millions in cash to buy property and I asked him how it works he said people have hel of money but they hide it. Houses worth of millions but no one is there to live. So you don’t worry about Pakistan.
Now come to register economy
28 billions Remittances
18 billions expors
Then public service amount of 4 billions
Now pakistaní government is working on tourism which internal worth around 8 billions. So bro
Pakistan has much more potential
Only pakistanís don’t know there true potential
Free lance software industry worth 8 billions..
if we fix Afganistán issue which is using Pakistan’s money after their 9 billions were blocked.
pakistans rise is sure
Wait and see
Pakistan needs 52 billions Yearly

A colleague of mines once said about Pakistan its like an iceberg that hit the Titanic you will only see 1/10th of it.
Our economy is mostly unregulated and of the books.

This aptly describes the situation:
Excerpt from the article: "In the span of the last 20 years, the United States not only lost in Afghanistan, but more importantly, it lost Pakistan. This loss will not even factor in any meaningful discourse as global empires seldom give to objective retrospection. Perhaps in time there might be those brave enough in the US establishment to shed light on what is likely to be America’s single largest foreign policy disaster since Vietnam. The loss of Pakistan to the other side of the foreboding bi-polar world."

Los of Pakistan to other party is bigger then los of Afghanistan

Imran Khan is now taking big " panga " . He invited the President of Belarus to Pakistan.. the most hated person in EU. .... good luck

Los of Pakistan to other party is bigger then los of Afghanistan
If Pakistan and get itself a high growth economic trajectory then this is true. USA strategic thinkers have bet on India.....so far it hasn't been working out as they planned.

he himself is clueless as ruler prices hike killing us here
How?People having money ful of bags. Buying properties like there is no other day.. no tax on properties driving paid off expensive cars.. restaurants are full shops are full.. I mean I don't know what price you talking about. In spain petroleum raises 100 rupe equal to Pakistan
If Pakistan and get itself a high growth economic trajectory then this is true. USA strategic thinkers have bet on India.....so far it hasn't been working out as they planned.
Militarily Pakistan was Guarantee card for usa to have supper power.

How?People having money ful of bags. Buying properties like there is no other day.. no tax on properties driving paid off expensive cars.. restaurants are full shops are full.. I mean I don't know what price you talking about. In spain petroleum raises 100 rupe equal to Pakistan

Militarily Pakistan was Guarantee card for usa to have supper power.

You are right even here in the UK everything is getting expensive, fuel, groceries etc, the point as some are pointing out about IK being clueless, yes there are some things I don't agree with his policies, but in this interview he was spot on, you won't see Pee Pee Pee or Godfather clan answering back with hard answers like IK did.

In Pakistan recently there has been record sales of new cars being sold and record number of domestic tourists visiting Northern areas so where did the public get the money from if things were that bad.

You are right even here in the UK everything is getting expensive, fuel, groceries etc, the point as some are pointing out about IK being clueless, yes there are some things I don't agree with his policies, but in this interview he was spot on, you won't see Pee Pee Pee or Godfather clan answering back with hard answers like IK did.

In Pakistan recently there has been record sales of new cars being sold and record number of domestic tourists visiting Northern areas so where did the public get the money from if things were that bad.
99 percent people buy cars in europ on installments. Who is buying car in Pakistan on installments. I did not meet anyone yet.

1.9 trillions covid package by usa
1400 billions euro package eu given to their people
Uk around 700 billions package.
This is hell of money and it will bring a lot of inflation in the world. Wait and watch..

The fall of Kabul is the biggest military and foreign policy disaster in American history.

But did you actually read the article? It is claiming the "loss of Pakistan" presumably to China as the biggest disaster befalling USA, not the fall of Kabul.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom