What's new

Khan calls US govt inept and clueless

"extreme leftist agenda"

OMFG

I think you mean the 'pink' commercial team

In the power of drama (Drama-cracy) and plebeian madness (Demo-crazy) in London and Washington the ruling class uses two teams of salesmen and waiters

I think you mean the 'pink' commercial team

How?People having money ful of bags. Buying properties like there is no other day.. no tax on properties driving paid off expensive cars.. restaurants are full shops are full.. I mean I don't know what price you talking about. In spain petroleum raises 100 rupe equal to Pakistan

Militarily Pakistan was Guarantee card for usa to have supper power.
PLEASE SIT THERE DO NOT COME BACK SIR we already have so many like you here

I am already here. Sorry to disappoint you. I hate people who try to get sympathy for wrong reasons
we are not asking your sampthy . all we want people like you should not came back . sitting in 29600 per capita income country and commenting on 1284$ per capita is so easy . you have 0 idea of pakistani lower and lower middle class sorry to say . its simple what you earn in spain in one year people here give 20 to 25 years to earn .

1.9 trillions covid package by usa
1400 billions euro package eu given to their people
Uk around 700 billions package.
This is hell of money and it will bring a lot of inflation in the world. Wait and watch..
What about the 4 trillion to the bail out the wall street at the start of pandemic...

1.9 trillions covid package by usa
1400 billions euro package eu given to their people
Uk around 700 billions package.
This is hell of money and it will bring a lot of inflation in the world. Wait and watch..

IF that logic holds, then the value of the USD should FALL due to inflation, and hence other currencies would GAIN relative to it. Only prices within USA would rise.
What about the 4 trillion to the bail out the wall street at the start of pandemic...

Please see the above.

we are not asking your sampthy . all we want people like you should not came back . sitting in 29600 per capita income country and commenting on 1284$ per capita is so easy . you have 0 idea of pakistani lower and lower middle class sorry to say . its simple what you earn in spain in one year people here give 20 to 25 years to earn .
Don't mind me bro there are so many families depend on me..I know what you mean but what I have noticed in ten days. People carrying hell of money here n there buying n selling with out any problem even in pandemic. Markets are full with shoppers. Restaurants are full with foodie.. I was talking to my cousin who is unfortunately a doctor n make 50k daily n he was complaining for managing... I said what da f...k

Actually they know, this is exactly how Americans planned and executed their interests in the region, the only clueless here is Imran Khan who is not intelligent enough to understand the game.

and you understand it well:p:

Don't mind me bro there are so many families depend on me..I know what you mean but what I have noticed in ten days. People carrying hell of money here n there buying n selling with out any problem even in pandemic. Markets are full with shoppers. Restaurants are full with foodie.. I was talking to my cousin who is unfortunately a doctor n make 50k daily n he was complaining for managing... I said what da f...k
did you live in BT or DHA ? pakistan is not only in cities . 68% people live in rural pakistan . kuch khuda ka khauf kareen apki batoon se to lagta hai ap pakistan ki bajay las vegas dekh ayee hain . :D . kaheen ap PPPP ke kisi minister ke kareebi aziz to nhi ?

More than 20 percent of Pakistan's population is undernourished, and nearly 45 percent of children younger than five years of age are stunted, according to the UN World Food Program (WFP)

Khan doesnt hold back.. US and Pakistan will br future nemises
he repeatedly called US Senetorsignorant and clueless.

on question about Haqqanis being ISI arm.. he should have reminded the reporter that same Haqanis were welcomed in white house and called perfection personified by President Reagan.
Actually they know, this is exactly how Americans planned and executed their interests in the region, the only clueless here is Imran Khan who is not intelligent enough to understand the game.
of course they planned the collapse of 300k Afghan army armed with US weapons and Ghani running away with USD in a week.

A wee bit'o exaggeration going on there, perhaps?
Yaar i dont know. I think after Vietnam US has been on a positive roll. If it looses an ally like Pakistan with 225MM people, geo-strategically located, a primary muslim country, a nuclear power, to a span of influence that is Chinese, I am having a hard time thinking of a bigger foreign policy debacle since Vietnam. If you have other good examples would love to hear them.

Yaar i dont know. I think after Vietnam US has been on a positive roll. If it looses an ally like Pakistan with 225MM people, geo-strategically located, a primary muslim country, a nuclear power, to a span of influence that is Chinese, I am having a hard time thinking of a bigger foreign policy debacle since Vietnam. If you have other good examples would love to hear them.

This fear of "losing Pakistan" is just that, for the moment - a fear. Nothing has happened yet, nor is it likely to happen anytime soon. I remain sure that both USA and Pakistan will continue to work together in identified areas to serve their respective national interests.

did you live in BT or DHA ? pakistan is not only in cities . 68% people live in rural pakistan . kuch khuda ka khauf kareen apki batoon se to lagta hai ap pakistan ki bajay las vegas dekh ayee hain . :D . kaheen ap PPPP ke kisi minister ke kareebi aziz to nhi ?

More than 20 percent of Pakistan's population is undernourished, and nearly 45 percent of children younger than five years of age are stunted, according to the UN World Food Program (WFP)
Nah you are like my cousin who is doctor n making 50k daily n still crying for mangayi. In village life people always safe 400kg gandam for year. Fresh home grown vegetables plus almost every family have one or two cows.it means milk at home This what I used to see at my village when I was kid. Pakistan population mostly based in villages... You guys brought misery for yourself when you guys become city burgers. Left your agriculture n livestock n started living in cities n now your expenses are high n now you guys crying lol. It is punishment

What IK @Imran Khan is saying is spot on. Poverty in certain usually rural parts of Pakistan is deep and severe. Especially northern mountainous areas and rural areas of Sindh and Balouchistan. In Sindh and Balouchistan it is the stark nature of the sardaree system that is killing people. In the northern areas there is very little economic activity so subsistence living is the only way.

The other point is also true. Pakistan middle class has grown. There is no doubt about that either. Historically people in rural settings did not even posses fridges (has ice boxes). Today in even rural settings you'll see basic consumer appliances. Some of this has to do with Pakistan own economic engine, but lets not discount the wages earners from the Middle East. That flow of income has had a positive impact in Pakistan. Also there is now a greater level of consumerism (which is not good), that is driving people to want goods and services that were not desired for in the past.

There is a changing dynamic in Pakistan. It straddles consumer psychology, higher incomes, urbanization, greater access to education. Having said that we are still too far behind and millions still live in abject poverty.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom