What's new

Khan calls US govt inept and clueless

1.9 trillions covid package by usa
1400 billions euro package eu given to their people
Uk around 700 billions package.
This is hell of money and it will bring a lot of inflation in the world. Wait and watch..
US has actually pumped over $6 Trillion! They don't even print money anymore. It is just a digital tarnsfer now LOL

What IK @Imran Khan is saying is spot on. Poverty in certain usually rural parts of Pakistan is deep and severe. Especially northern mountainous areas and rural areas of Sindh and Balouchistan. In Sindh and Balouchistan it is the stark nature of the sardaree system that is killing people. In the northern areas there is very little economic activity so subsistence living is the only way.

The other point is also true. Pakistan middle class has grown. There is no doubt about that either. Historically people in rural settings did not even posses fridges (has ice boxes). Today in even rural settings you'll see basic consumer appliances. Some of this has to do with Pakistan own economic engine, but lets not discount the wages earners from the Middle East. That flow of income has had a positive impact in Pakistan. Also there is not a greater level of consumerism (which is not good), that is driving people to want goods and services that were not desired for in the past.

There is a changing dynamic in Pakistan. It straddles consumer psychology, higher incomes, urbanization, greater access to education. Having said that we are still too far behind and millions still live in abject poverty.
ap south punjab ko bhool gay sir saraiki log bhooky mar rahy hain .
Nah you are like my cousin who is doctor n making 50k daily n still crying for mangayi. In village life people always safe 400kg gandam for year. Fresh home grown vegetables plus almost every family have one or two cows.it means milk at home This what I used to see at my village when I was kid. Pakistan population mostly based in villages... You guys brought misery for yourself when you guys become city burgers. Left your agriculture n livestock n started living in cities n now your experience are high n you guys crying lol. It is punishment
your ideas about pakistan and knowledge is based on cartoon sir ?

1631816502391.png

View attachment 778288

View attachment 778288
@Imran Khan Sorry Dear - you are absolutely correct. I am not a big fan of the provincial appropriation so missed it. Cholistan and Thar are two sides of the same coin. Both these areas are sub-sharan in their condition. So you are 100% correct Southern Punjab is in as bad a state as those other areas. Which BTW has given rise to a high level of extremism in these areas. Drive up National Highway in Southern Punjab - look both sides of the highway and you see left and right Madrassas. These service hundreds of thousands of youths who will come into adulthood with no modern skills. This human bomb is the one I am most concerned about regarding Pakistan's future. We have no answer as leaders to this problem, and we have our heads in the sand. This ocean of people will be the basis of our unraveling. If you talk to any PK Intel guys and they'll tell you spot on, what keeps them up at night is this part - Souther Punjab. Scary.

@Imran Khan Sorry Dear - you are absolutely correct. I am not a big fan of the provincial appropriation so missed it. Cholistan and Thar are two sides of the same coin. Both these areas are sub-sharan in their condition. So you are 100% correct Southern Punjab is in as bad a state as those other areas. Which BTW has given rise to a high level of extremism in these areas. Drive up National Highway in Southern Punjab - look both sides of the highway and you see left and right Madrassas. These service hundreds of thousands of youths who will come into adulthood with no modern skills. This human bomb is the one I am most concerned about regarding Pakistan's future. We have no answer as leaders to this problem, and we have our heads in the sand. This ocean of people will be the basis of our unraveling. If you talk to an PK Intel guys and they'll tell you spot on, what keeps them up at night is this part - Souther Punjab. Scary.
we have hopes form PTI an imran khan but look the attitude and replies by hardcore supporters . once imran khan was shouting and tweeting striking on fuel prices today asad umer reply was this

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 21-17-31 Home - Dawn News.png

View attachment 778288
I used to help my mother with livestock my dear. We used to safe 400kg gandam for year. We used to get fresh vegetables not long before it was like 20 years ago. We were 7 family members. One cow or beflo was enough to support a family. If you sale evening milk around 5 to 6 kg it can help to generate some money n morning milk can provide kids good nutrition. If growi vegetables on one kanal pice of land you can have free vegetables plus you can sell some vegetables as well. This is how my village people used to do and now new generation got those lands free n they selling them and buying cars n roaming here there empty pockets lol you are one of them I feel like that hahah

I used to help my mother with livestock my dear. We used to safe 400kg gandam for year. We used to get fresh vegetables not long before it was like 20 years ago. We were 7 family members. One cow or beflo was enough to support a family. If you sale evening milk around 5 to 6 kg it can help to generate some money n morning milk can provide kids good nutrition. If growi vegetables on one kanal pice of land you can have free vegetables plus you can sell some vegetables as well. This is how my village people used to do and now new generation got those lands free n they selling them and buying cars n roaming here there empty pockets lol you are one of them I feel like that hahah
that days are long gone 20 years ago is where we see back as golden age now . you need to update yourself 20 years ago paksitani gdp per capita was highest in south asia . 20 years ago we were so good in region and world . today its mess .do you have any idea what gov did with 37 days bills and scam us billions just last month ? 20 years ago there was KE in karachi ?you just left pakistan when it was a nice place . 20 years my friend
1631817534693.png

Of course there are, Iran, for example.
Current GoP didn't even ask Iran for an explanation for the sudden Anti Pak rhetoric being propagated by State aligned media and even former President. India has actively used Iran's soil (Kulbushan Yadav) to cultivate anti state actors inside Pakistan and nothing was done. Uzair Baloch has Irani papers and deep contacts inside IRGC and Pakistan has done nothing.
I don't see Pakistan and US cooperating against Iran anytime soon. On the other hand I do see US trying actively try to spoil CPEC in order to contain China (Pak will be collateral damage in that fight).

Ideally I want a cordial PAK/US relationship. Neither adversarial nor a military alliance. If we can have access to US markets that elevates Pakistan's economy and we coordinate anti terrorist activities (limited to Pak territories not being used for any anti west activities).

Hold on your horses kid, Afghan war has been fought by 4 different presidents, Americans knew what they are coming in Afghanistan for, yes they made some wrong calculation but IK is in no position to claim that Americans are clueless when IK himself know jack, Americans are super Power for a reason and not that India type SHUPA PAWA but an actual super power who are still calling the shots around the world to by a large extent.
Huh? What americans
Everyone is in shock here
Are you sure you are in america or is it brazil?
You can claim however that the generals knew and lied to the people .

that days are long gone 20 years ago is where we see back as golden age now . you need to update yourself 20 years ago paksitani gdp per capita was highest in south asia . 20 years ago we were so good in region and world . today its mess .do you have any idea what gov did with 37 days bills and scam us billions just last month ? 20 years ago there was KE in karachi ?you just left pakistan when it was a nice place . 20 years my friend
View attachment 778297
Hahaha... you need to go back to your fields n grow vegetables n livestock. World will die for food.. good business. 20 years ago we used to do that today we lost our way to be burger 🍔 like you lol

IF that logic holds, then the value of the USD should FALL due to inflation, and hence other currencies would GAIN relative to it. Only prices within USA would rise.

I was having the same discussion with a finance guy. Us has pumped almost 6T into the economy literally by printing $$$$. Essentially it boiled down to USD being the reserve currency across the globe and its demand not going down. Rest if any other country did that, it would have serious devaluation effect on it.

I was having the same discussion with a finance guy. Us has pumped almost 6T into the economy literally by printing $$$$. Essentially it boiled down to USD being the reserve currency across the globe and its demand not going down. Rest if any other country did that, it would have serious devaluation effect on it.

Not bad for a "dead" currency that dies every third week on PDF, eh? :D

(Which is eggjactlee I started my previous post with "IF".)
Current GoP didn't even ask Iran for an explanation for the sudden Anti Pak rhetoric being propagated by State aligned media and even former President. India has actively used Iran's soil (Kulbushan Yadav) to cultivate anti state actors inside Pakistan and nothing was done. Uzair Baloch has Irani papers and deep contacts inside IRGC and Pakistan has done nothing.
I don't see Pakistan and US cooperating against Iran anytime soon. On the other hand I do see US trying actively try to spoil CPEC in order to contain China (Pak will be collateral damage in that fight).

Ideally I want a cordial PAK/US relationship. Neither adversarial nor a military alliance. If we can have access to US markets that elevates Pakistan's economy and we coordinate anti terrorist activities (limited to Pak territories not being used for any anti west activities).

As I keep saying, much will become clearer over the next few months, I am sure.

Manipulation. They are controling things n soon they will increase intrest rate . They are waiting if things get stable n may be jan or Feb they may increase the intrested rate

Huh? What americans
Everyone is in shock here
Are you sure you are in america or is it brazil?
You can claim however that the generals knew and lied to the people .

Nah, I am in United States of Uganda
and you understand it well:p:

I don't have to, those who do did as they wanted to... Trust me there is no shock here, whatever Pakistani's think, Americans are always a 100 years ahead of them in the game.
Nope. Imran Khan is correct. US gov, as a whole had no clue what it got itself involved with in Afghanistan. The disconnect here is that the Kabul regime was also duplicitous in its actions. Covertly backing terrorists to attack Pakistan. A response was inevitable.

I don't agree with you but lets agree to disagree, Pakistani's here are very emotional and Jazbati.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom