What's new

Khameini said India was better when Muslims ruled it

It is fun to watch Indians so hurt and humiliated again.

Did any Indian think they can turn our blood brother and historical ally Iran against us?

Watch your back because very soon BD is about to pivot away too.
Really bro?Last time i saw many Pakistanis here on PDF cursing and bashing Iran for some reason.Now please dont ask me to post those posts and threads link here.

It is fun to watch Indians so hurt and humiliated again.

Did any Indian think they can turn our blood brother and historical ally Iran against us?

Watch your back because very soon BD is about to pivot away too.

Seriously Blood Brothers how many of you or your forefather were Parsis...Btw blood brothers or not in next few years specialy with American Sanction Iran will need us much more then you as at present our GDP 10× of your GDP and with way things are going with rumours of PKR touching 180 per $ and your Growth rate to be around 2%-3% i won't be surprised if our GDP will be 20× of your GDP by 2023...Bigger GDP means bigger market to sell their products....So what do you think who they will favour more specialy with their and yours current economic mess....

Seriously Blood Brothers how many of you or your forefather were Parsis...Btw blood brothers or not in next few years specialy with American Sanction Iran will need us much more then you as at present our GDP 10× of your GDP and with way things are going with rumours of PKR touching 180 per $ and your Growth rate to be around 2%-3% i won't be surprised if our GDP will be 20× of your GDP by 2023...Bigger GDP means bigger market to sell their products....So what do you think who they will favour more specialy with their and yours current economic mess....

Well said.The other day i was just checking the IMF and World Bank projection of list of countries by GDP in coming decades.India is supposed to be the third behind China and USA (after 2030).Though i could not see Pakistan in even top 20 lol.

Last edited:
LOL! Khameini is so butt hurt. His Islamic supremacy tendancies won't work any more.

LOL! Do you live in parallel universe. You guys are full talk no substance.

Normally Pakistanis in PDF pretend as if they speak sense but when backed with facts they sulk down. You are just going to be just an another example of that category.

PDF Pakistanis say that they have produced a better jet than Tejas every minute just like you said which means that JF17 is an indigenous Pakistani development.

But when we Indians counter that claim by saying that going by that logic then SU30 MKI can also be called as an indigenous plane because we manufacture it from raw materials phase unlike JF17 which is just being assembled.

Going by JF17 logic India has 2 indigenous planes unlike Pakistan which has only one semi indigenous plane. LOL! There goes Khurram sir's supremacy down the drain.

Typical reaction of Pakistanis after hearing this will be we never claimed that JF17 is a indigenous place, we only claim producing it. LOL! LOL!

Khurramji I am amazed at your IQ level.

Even when 50% of the Islamic lands are engulfed in civil wars you guys, including Khameini, are speaking with such supremacist tendencies then how you guys will behave when you really have upper hand, only God knows it.

:lol:

90 % of our food has no connection to muslim culture

90% of your food is literally Mughlai cuisine.

You are also wrong about language

No, I'm not. Hindi is derived from Urdu, which the Muslim elite used to speak. As a result, it has quite a few Farsi, Arabic and even Turkic loanwords (but nowhere near as many as Urdu itself).

You think Hinduism started after Aryan came to India

Because it did. This is an undeniable historical fact.

:lol:

90% of your food is literally Mughlai cuisine.

No, I'm not. Hindi is derived from Urdu, which the Muslim elite used to speak. As a result, it has quite a few Farsi, Arabic and even Turkic loanwords (but nowhere near as many as Urdu itself).

Because it did. This is an undeniable historical fact.
Firstly Hindi is derived from sanskrit...
Secondly Hindi is just one of our 22 official language..

Thirdly 90% of our food is mughali cousine...I never knew mughal cousine included Butter Chicķen(which was btw invented by an Indian after independence) , Tandori Chicken, Dosa, sambar, Idli, Dhokla, Lal maas, Gatte ki Sabzi, Mirchi ka salan,Sarson ke saag, Shahi Paneer,Malvani mutton curry etc...You should know one thing Mughlai cuisine is just one of the many cuisine we have in India....

More than 80 percent off the dishes you mentioned were invented in majha Punjab not India
Secondly Hindi is just one of our 22 official language..

Thirdly 90% of our food is mughali cousine...I never knew mughal cousine included Butter Chicķen(which was btw invented by an Indian after independence) , Tandori Chicken, Dosa, sambar, Idli, Dhokla, Lal maas, Gatte ki Sabzi, Mirchi ka salan,Sarson ke saag, Shahi Paneer,Malvani mutton curry etc...You should know one thing Mughlai cuisine is just one of the many cuisine we have in India....

More than 80 percent off the dishes you mentioned were invented in majha Punjab not India
Butter Chicķen(Delhi post independence) , Tandori Chicken,
Dosa (South India),
sambar (South India)
Idli (South India)
Dhokla (Gujrati),
Lal maas(Rajasthani mainly rajput),
Gatte ki Sabzi,(Rajasthani),
Mirchi ka salan(Rajasthani),
Sarson ke saag,
Shahi Paneer( veg version of Butter Chicken),
Malvani mutton curry (Maharastrian)..

Only 2 dish out 12 came from majha punjab...

Do you think we did not eat any food before Mughals arrived

You did, but you adopted much of their cuisine once it came. Whether because it's superior to yours or because they dominated over you for so long, I will let you decide.

No answer to that JF17 producing logic.

That's because you used no logic.

No it's not lol. It's literally a bastardised version of Urdu that was created because Indians were too xenophobic to use a language associated with Muslims.

Tandori Chicken, Dosa, sambar, Idli, Dhokla, Lal maas, Gatte ki Sabzi, Mirchi ka salan,Sarson ke saag, Shahi Paneer,Malvani mutton curry

Tandoori comes from Peshawar, and many of the rest of those are simply cherry picked southern dishes. You've also overlooked staples like qeema, biryani, chicken tikka, dozens of kebab variants, falooda, kulfi, jalebi, etc.

In Padmavati The King of Dehli is shown as a scruff. His scars and dirt on the face.
Sometimes scars show the great set of war fought by a character, since movie was around The rani and not alauddin khilji, it is understandable, and btw India did not existed before 1947, but hindus did...

One has to be dumb enough to believe in fairy tales.Simple as that.It does not take any intelligence to believe.

You're assuming they're fairy-tales without even bothering to understand why people believe in them. You've already made up your mind without doing research, which is quite stupid.

I am not assuming

Yes you are. Your whole post is literally just you trying to justify your assumptions, you've clearly done no research beyond a surface look into why Atheists object to religion.

Back
Top Bottom