What's new

Khameini said India was better when Muslims ruled it

View attachment 555807

Angus Maddison's chart of the history of world GDP.

It shows clearly that India was actually the largest economy of the world during hindus rule i.e right up to around 1500 AD, then China went above us and our share of the world GDP actually declined during Mughal rule and then completely tanked during British Rule. I will still say that India did well during Mughal rule because there was a bump in our share of world GDP between 1600 to 1700 and went above China for a brief period again. But still, nothing like our glory during Hindu rule.
India was under Muslim rule even then. Google the Delhi Sultanates.

Kashmiris don't stand for human rights. They stand for religious rights, many of which are directly opposed to the universal understanding of human rights.
And they don't have these rights of worship because....?
Because hindus don't approve?

But nothing that could match up to the Zoroastrian Achaemenid Empire.

The Safavids, Afsharids and Qajars were all far more powerful than the Achamenids. The only difference is that Iran's neighbours (Russia, the Turks and the sub-continent) had caught up with/exceeded them.

It shows clearly that India was actually the largest economy of the world during hindus rule i.e right up to around 1500 AD

Prior to 1500, Muslims were still running the shots. Muslim rule over what is now India officially started during the Ghurid dynasty, in the 11/12 hundreds.

Its true.

india was a great power and economic superpower of the world ONLY under Islamic rule. That’s bc Islamic rule connected india to global Islamic Civilization which was the foremost global Civilization of that time before West took that position in 17th-18th century onwards.

india on its own is a very restricted culture and would not have any global footprint to project its civilizational presence...hence it’ll NEVER be a great/super power like superpowers of Islam and Western christendom (today’s post Christian West)

india is and will always remain a local regional power...and that too, sharing the region with another potent regional power—Pakistan. There’s nothing india can do to change that fact and events on 27th Feb only re-established this reality :)
I disagree here .Please check out the Indian GDP share of world before Islamic invasion(1 AD untill Islamic India). It was always high.GDP share was between 24 to 32 %.Wealth of the India was one of reasons Islamic invader came here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_India

Prior to 1500, Muslims were still running the shots. Muslim rule over what is now India officially started during the Ghurid dynasty, in the 11/12 hundreds.
I disagree here .Please check out the Indian GDP share of world before Islamic invasion(1 AD until Islamic India). It was always high.GDP share was between 24 to 32 %.Wealth of the India was one of reasons Islamic invader came here.

India was under Muslim rule even then. Google the Delhi Sultanates.
I disagree here .Please check out the Indian GDP share of world before Islamic invasion(1 AD untill Islamic India). It was always high.GDP share was between 24 to 32 %.Wealth of the India was one of reasons Islamic invader came here.

You might be aware of the wealth of one of the Hindu temple in far south India (Kerala).It is staggering 22 B $. Most of the temples were that rich before British looted all of them.you can imagine how wealthy India was before any islamic rule.

https://www.ndtv.com/photos/news/who-should-control-kerala-temples-22-billion-treasure--10860

I disagree here .Please check out the Indian GDP share of world before Islamic invasion(1 AD until Islamic India). It was always high.GDP share was between 24 to 32 %.Wealth of the India was one of reasons Islamic invader came here.

You might be aware of the wealth of one of the Hindu temple in far south India (Kerala).It is staggering 22 B $. Most of the temples were that rich before British looted all of them.you can imagine how wealthy India was before any islamic rule.

https://www.ndtv.com/photos/news/who-should-control-kerala-temples-22-billion-treasure--10860
RSS history on the rocks.

And what did hindus do with their wealth?

Muslim rule brought in culture, clothing, architecture, arts, cuisine, weapons, administration everything.

What do you have to show for India's glorious pre Islamic past?
A few broken Ashok Stambhas?

RSS history on the rocks.

And what did hindus do with their wealth?

Muslim rule brought in culture, clothing, architecture, arts, cuisine, weapons, administration everything.

What do you have to show for India's glorious pre Islamic past?
A few broken Ashok Stambhas?
Ignorance has no cure mate.I can understand.The fact that single temple(Pasmanabhaswamy temple) has 22 B $ treasury in vaults right now(just google it.The team sent by Supreme court to asses the wealth opened only 3 vaults and left 4th vault closed ) is enough to proof how wealthy India was.Muslim invaders came here just to loot.I hope you know Mahmud of Ghazni looted Somanath temple (another wealthy temple in ancient india) 17 times.His initial motive to come here was only to loot.you can imagine how much wealth was there in Somanath temple that he had to come 17 times and also how beggar he was?

Now you can ask if india was that much wealthy then how come Muslims conquered her?Simple.The Hindu society was divided into caste system.I admit that more than 80 % of the Hindus were low caste which were deprived of the basic facilities.That is the reason these low caste Hindus did not supported Hindus kings because anyway they were in their worst condition.All of the wealth was with Brahmins and upper caste people. I agree with you on untouchability that was faced by lower Hindus.

You need to read History with any bias.India was much more before Islam even came to light.Ayurveda,Yoga,Meditation were few of their contribution.Even Indus valley civilization which Pakistanis claim without doing proper result was Hindus.You can see the Rudra (also known as lord pashupati or Shiva ) on Meditation posture on a painting found in IVC

Last edited:
Hahaha.... Look what hindu rule has done to india... Muslim rule over subcontinent should be back in a few years hindus are primitive

Last edited:
Kashmiris stand for their right to self-determination. And the principle of self-determination is prominently embodied in Article I of the Charter of the United Nations and article 15 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights... In fact, the right to self determination is a binding principle of International Law ...
I agree with you on the concept of the right to self -determination. But my b rother, many Pakistanis on this forum dont believe Palestinians deserve that same right to self -determination. If you think it applies to Kashmiris and not Palestinians, then I'M OUT.

Who is he? And what is it?
ur trollin! lol

Ayy Ran! Welcome to the Pakistani ghazis camp.

India is suffering misfortune after misfortune, soon they will be forced to vacate Chahbahar by no one but Iranians themselves. First Afg, now this. Ajit Doval, get ready to resign.

Iranians are not stupid they know the jig is out inshallah our ties will get stronger

Muslim invaders came here just to loot

Muslims quickly settled in India and have left a strong cultural legacy. Much of your food, language, and infrastructure comes from Muslims.

Indus valley civilization which Pakistanis claim without doing proper result was Hindus

No they weren't, Hinduism came about with the Vedic people, who also didn't come from India:

iu

Not a Hindu. I'm someone who believes in science and logic.

Science dictates that Indians tend to have lower IQs than Pakistanis, so listen to your superiors.

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Science dictates that Indians tend to have lower IQs than Pakistanis, so listen to your superiors.

Funny how no one read the underlying study that the so called data and science originates from.

How many sample units were measured in India or most countries in that study? Take a wild guess.

Then look at performance of Indians in the west compared to the "superiors" and have another chuckle/groan.

Back
Top Bottom